BuckeyeLakerCub here

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuckeyeLakerCub
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: BuckeyeLakerCub here

Hey what's up everyone? I'm a big Lakers fan, even though I'm from Chicago. I'm also an Ohio State fan, Cubs fan, and Bears fan, and I was originally (and still am) a Bulls fan. I was 10 when they won their last title in 1998, but I've been a Lakers fan since 1999 when they hired Phil Jackson, mostly because I was mad at the way the Bulls ran Jackson out of town and was happy Phil got another chance to coach. Out here in Chicago, it's rough though, everyone here hates the Lakers and wants to see them lose. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good Lakers bar in Chicago where I can catch the games. I know of a Cleveland bar where I can go, because I go there for Ohio State football, but I don't want to have to watch the finals with them. You won't believe all the crap Cleveland fans talking. They're like "Kobe is teh suck, LeBron is better than Jordan, he'll be the greatest player ever." It's ridiculous. So help save my sanity. Thank you and GO LAKERS!
Vishnu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject:

welcome!

Hope you like it here
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: