QUOTES From The Other Side (LAKERS-CELTICS)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakersarethebesteva
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: QUOTES From The Other Side (LAKERS-CELTICS)

CELTICS FANS

Quote:
I wanna die

Quote:
I feel cold and alone

Quote:
The team and coaching staff is going to learn from this.

I hate to say it but this was an encouraging loss. Celtics played extremely well for a large duration of this game and illustrated that they can still play with the best. The loss is tough to take but the Celtics still managed to take a step in the right direction.

Quote:
meh....that is what we heard after the orlando loss...they will learn from blowing a big lead in the 4th quarter...did the same thing today...

Quote:
This team is done. Let the snowball continue down the hill.

Quote:
Really? The Celts lost on a last-possession shot against a team that many consider the best in the NBA, and we're done?

Yes. The nail in the coffin. The Celtics were the best team in the NBA in the first half and a middle of the pack team coming out of the locker room. Championship teams don't continue to blow games like the C's have done this season.

Quote:
When's the next game with NJ?

Quote:
**** ****..two games given AWAY...gift wrapped..and that wasn't a push off on Pierce either..**** refs..

Quote:
Wow, Kobe hits the shot and (bleep) up my Sunday

Quote:
Like I said, Lakers would eat us alive!

Quote:
If we lose this, its on Doc for not playing TA in the second half.

Quote:
(bleep) we had the wrong **** Allen defending Kobe

Quote:
Feb 18th boys, put it in the calendars.

Quote:
Terrible call on that offensive foul by pierce... artest flopped big time... that was the game right there... freakin terrible call

Quote:
When will the Celtics HOLD a lead??!!! They are toast this year... with all starters back they are playing worse than before Garnett got injured!!!

Quote:
Ron Artest - OSCAR AWARD WINNER! Paul pushed a tiny bit and Artest flew backwards. And the announcers thought it was a great call. Because they're morons. YOU THINK KOBE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CALLED FOR AN OFFENSIVE FOUL????????????????????????????

Quote:
So... all's well with the team, right? I mean, all those who say that this team is done are just over-reacting, right? I mean, they've only blown leads twice in the same week now, in the fourth... Where are those pink goggles? Could sure use one right now... coz what I see is a team that just does not know to win.

Quote:
I think it was a fine call, pierce did push off. Artest flopped like crazy though to enhance the call.

Wonder if danny is gonna shake things up now..

Quote:
Give me a break. A three point shot when we're down by one. Stupid Doc, stupid Ray.

Quote:
Anybody surprised we lost? I guess not! We are starting to get really good at losing!

Where was Tony Allen in the second half??????????????????????????????????????????

Quote:
This team lost by 1 point......with a bailout call.....not really healthy...missing Daniels.....and we got posts that say the season is lost. We got players who are playing while on the mend and they are said to have no heart. I'm drinking the kool-aid. This team is gonna surprise.

CAVS FANS

Quote:
Oh my god they finally called Pierce for pushing off in a game

EDIT- On second thought Artest did go back into the stands after that little push but because Pierce gets away with faking contact, I don't feel bad about that call.

Quote:
If you want one guy to take the last shot, it's gotta be Kobe. Lebron will make the higher percentage play but Kobe is the man when it comes to taking the last shot.

Quote:
That was a BS call on Pierce. Too bad that Kobe made that shot, but at least the Lakers schedule is still tougher than ours from here on out.

Quote:
Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely weak flop. I don't normally complain about the refs, but they just (bleep) handed the Lakers the ball on that play.

Quote:
Pierce did push off on Artest.. I thought it was pretty clear.

SPURS-NUGGETS-GENERAL NBA FANS

Quote:
I was surprised that Phil left Marc Gasol's sister on the bench until the last seconds. I guess his sending a message.

Quote:
Just saw the highlights...LA sure enjoyed this victory..celebrating like crazy

Quote:
(bleep), this loss would of surely taken the steam out of the Lakers. Now they will be ready for us on the 5th

Quote:
good thing about getting older is kobe will get older too.

Quote:
Bynum is a beast.

Quote:
Nice double dribble by Kobe on the last possession.

Quote:
Because Gasol played like he was trying to break the world record for biggest vagina

Quote:
Boston, while they may be old as dirt and pretty much done, will always have fight in them. They did last year without KG. They keep fighting

Quote:
If they caled Kobe for that offensive foul in the first quarter, they're definately gonna call that one on pierce.

Quote:
3 straight wins for LA over Boston.

Last edited by Lakersarethebesteva on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 am; edited 7 times in total
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject:

That wasn't a push off? Are they kidding, that was the easiest call ever, as Chick would say, "You could call that with Braille."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
ssiknick833
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Lakers5150 wrote:
That wasn't a push off? Are they kidding, that was the easiest call ever, as Chick would say, "You could call that with Braille."

Yeah come on now. That's just homerism. Clearly, Peirce pushed off with his left hand.

Last edited by ssiknick833 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
(bleep) we had the wrong **** Allen defending Kobe

Tony or Ray, it doesn't matter. They can even send Tim Allen for a double team, Kobe will still make that shot.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Boston fans are such tools.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Its funny how that guy said kobe wouldn't be called for that pushoff, but he was called for a very suspect pushoff on tony allen earlier in the damn game.
RealOne
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Amazing how they are ripping Ray, that's his usual game winning shot... luckily Odom got there to distract him.
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

Even if it wasn't a pushoff, consider it a makeup call for the bogus foul call when Garnett fell down after running into Artest a minute into the game.
singlecamVTEC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject:

Yes, they'd know all about Oscar performances wouldn't they.
FBP Si 2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shlumpledink wrote:
Its funny how that guy said kobe wouldn't be called for that pushoff, but he was called for a very suspect pushoff on tony allen earlier in the damn game.

RJ 21
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Lakers5150 wrote:
Seems these numbskulls forgot that BS call on Kobe when T. Allen was guarding him.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

God listening to Cavs and Celtic fans...it's like the battle of the retards. Two bandwagon fanbases that demonstrate daily how little they know about the game.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Exick wrote:
Even if it wasn't a pushoff, consider it a makeup call for the bogus foul call when Garnett fell down after running into Artest a minute into the game.

Yeah I know, what the hell was that call? Pointless.
TRAPSTAR
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

Exick wrote:

even the missed call on goaltending on artest by mr. perkins
ClutchShot
Star Player
Star Player

keep em coming!
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject:

the biggest blown call was when the ball hit the camera and boston retained possession with under a minute and scored 2 FTs
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject:

What about the calls they screwed us with? the 'foul" by Shannon Brown on Rondo that never was. The out of bounce ball that hit the ABC camera (Effin reff was right there too..) and countless other calls?

What about that ah?
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

TRAPSTAR wrote:
Exick wrote:

or a makeup for the obvious out of bounds tip perkins got by tapping the ball off the camera behind the back board. no idea what the hell the refs were thinking there: "Perkins tapped it towards the out of bounds line and a gust of wind changed its momentum midair to have it come back to perkins?" obvious missed call.
JTS1
Star Player
Star Player

Shlumpledink wrote:

yup. and the replay, it showed it wasn't much. jvg thought so as well.
STiG909
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject:

I love basking in other fans agony! Celtics didn't lose this game, we just won it.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
TRAPSTAR wrote:
Exick wrote:

or a makeup for the obvious out of bounds tip perkins got by tapping the ball off the camera behind the back board. no idea what the hell the refs were thinking there: "Perkins tapped it towards the out of bounds line and a gust of wind changed its momentum midair to have it come back to perkins?" obvious missed call.

How about the obvious missed goaltend call?

You would think the refs could see if the ball hit the backboard or not prior to being touched, it wasn't even close.
Lakers5150
Star Player
Star Player

STiG909 wrote:
I love basking in other fans agony! Celtics didn't lose this game, we just won it.

Oh absolutely, the last 8 minutes the Lakers just outplayed them and won the game. Pretty freaking simple.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

mhan00 wrote:
TRAPSTAR wrote:
Exick wrote:

How about the obvious missed goaltend call?

You would think the refs could see if the ball hit the backboard or not prior to being touched, it wasn't even close.
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject:

I am sorry, but if the Celtics didn't choke so much, they don't need a last call to decide the winner.

This game: Laker > Celtics

Plain and simple.

If they gonna complain, complain on KG that he sit too much on the bench and hug and kiss his legs all over the place.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Lakers5150 wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't matter how hard he pushed off. The replay clearly showed him extending his arm while making contact with Artest. That's an offensive foul. If Ron hadn't fallen backwards he probably would have gotten away with it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: