Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
Quote:
The 9mm pistol the suspect used during the shooting was bought by his father on Black Friday

While I was happy I could get the new Kindle paperwhite cheap on Black Friday for my daughter, his father was happy with the new 9mm for his son .

Same thing that Kip Kinkel's idiot dad did. Kip offed both parents before heading to school.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Parents in custody.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:41 am    Post subject:

I read somewhere that the father when noticing the Son's gun was not at home he texted him "Don't do it Son."

But did he call the school or the police etc... did he not try to call the child?
Did he race to find him somewhere or what?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:13 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does

FBI, Marshals and deputies hunt for parents of Ethan Crumbley as sheriff says Michigan prosecutor didn't give them a head's up about manslaughter charges for his school rampage that left four dead: Prosecutors reveal they bought the 9mm handgun for him for CHRISTMAS

LINK

A journal of plans to kill, warnings from teachers and a chilling ‘countdown’: The red flags around alleged Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley

LINK

Parents gave him the tool to destroy his future...wow!

Umm, pretty sure the significance here is that the "tool" destroyed the futures of the four families of the kids he murdered and ended theirs.

That's the saddest significance.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Parents in custody.

Michigan school shooting: suspect’s parents found hiding in warehouse

LINK
Quote:

The Crumbleys’ attorney, Shannon Smith, said on Friday that the pair had left town earlier in the week “for their own safety” and would be returning to Oxford to face charges. But White seemed to dismiss the possibility that was their intention.

“This isn’t indicative of turning yourself in – hiding in a warehouse,” White said. He added that the couple “were aided in getting into the building” and that a person who helped them may also face charges.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject:

The parents deserve it, what asanine behavior.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject:

Like many here I am a gun owner. Charging parents if the gun is theirs is the only thing to do regardless of text messages etc.

It’s easy to keep our guns away from our kids.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:38 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:

Mom sent Trump a typical Trumper email dripping with ignorance in which she credited him for the grabbem tape for his candor. Her Lulz, don't get caught text was 100 Trumpster idiocy, too. They universally bristle at teachers like Chalky did re Narcisse's "high-hattin" and they also scoff at any authority figure and typically produce hellians in their own mold on GPs.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:56 am    Post subject:

I would put the parents in the category of terrible people like Brian Laundrie's parents.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Mom sent Trump a typical Trumper email dripping with ignorance in which she credited him for the grabbem tape for his candor. Her Lulz, don't get caught text was 100 Trumpster idiocy, too. They universally bristle at teachers like Chalky did re Narcisse's "high-hattin" and they also scoff at any authority figure and typically produce hellians in their own mold on GPs.

Maybe their hero, Trump will come to their rescue. *eyeroll
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Full "letter" from MAGA mom

https://archive.vn/rRL9y

Quote:
Hillary started speaking, I listened, I looked at her eyes, her permanent, unchanging smile, her ability to show no emotion and it was then, my heart sank, my mind became clear and I knew, absolutely knew that her intentions were not true. Her promises are false. Her voice has an evil cold. Everything she has done, whether it was proven true or not to the public, I knew in the deepest of my gut that I could not let this woman have control over my son’s future.

And these people vote. adkindo would you rather date this chick or the one who pees on concert goers?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:05 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Prepare for a generation of despicable human beings when the children of these horrible parents become adults and join society.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Over and under on their vaccination status? Buehler?
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:48 am    Post subject:

Buck32 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Prepare for a generation of despicable human beings when the children of these horrible parents become adults and join society.

A third of rural Republican youth think Trump won the election. I don’t know what effect the Big Lie will have on them, but you worry about the radicalization. Perhaps they won’t vote and that’s the extent of the cynicism. But somehow I doubt that. Youth in general are now more politically active than they were 5 years ago. They are skewing Democrat pretty strongly. But I do worry about the fantasy land ignorance their parents live in on a daily basis and how that’s going to radicalize some angry young men.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:52 pm    Post subject:

It's very disturbing that we have elected officials harboring this kind of mentality. Massie will probably be reelected. He's a part of the problem.

U.S. congressman posts family Christmas picture with guns, days after school shooting

LINK

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Dec 4 (Reuters) - A U.S. congressman on Saturday posted a Christmas picture of himself and what appeared to be his family, smiling and posing with an assortment of guns, just days after four teenagers were killed in a shooting at a Michigan high school.

"Merry Christmas! ps. Santa, please bring ammo," U.S. Representative Thomas Massie of Kentucky wrote on Twitter.

slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Buck32 wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

A third of rural Republican youth think Trump won the election. I don’t know what effect the Big Lie will have on them, but you worry about the radicalization. Perhaps they won’t vote and that’s the extent of the cynicism. But somehow I doubt that. Youth in general are now more politically active than they were 5 years ago. They are skewing Democrat pretty strongly. But I do worry about the fantasy land ignorance their parents live in on a daily basis and how that’s going to radicalize some angry young men.

Even more than that, we could have a generation of people who think it's OK to lie and invent facts, who have no respect for scientists and doctors, who think anything reported by any media outlet they don't agree with is "fake news" or a "conspiracy," that anyone who doesn't agree with them politically is a "communist" who hates America, and that it's OK to shoot and kill people you don't like or don't agree with politically.

And that's probably just the tip of the iceberg.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject:

Another mass shooting. Seems to be one every week or so.

Mental illness, youth, and gun reform are all tied to this shooting.

Mental illness is a complicated subject. I think there are signs of the illness that can and should be reported. It will be an expensive undertaking but equating lives to dollars IMO is not a difficult decision, lives before dollars.

The Biden bill involving age requirements will help in the youth arena. Gun reform is in hands of our legislators.

Shooting at Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois, leaves 6 dead and more than two dozen wounded, police say

LINK

Quote:
(CNN)A mass shooting at a Fourth of July parade Monday in a suburb outside Chicago, Illinois, left at least six people dead and wounded more than two dozen others, Highland Park Police commander Chris O'Neill said.

Police are still searching for the suspect, who O'Neill described as a white man between 18-20 years old and wearing a T-shirt.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: