Next 10 Games Before Lebron Return (Best Case Scenario)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Lakers will have 2 games vs Mavs this month (April 22 and 24). I think that will be crucial as who wins both will have a better advantage in getting the 6th spot in the playoffs. Hoping the team is already complete that time.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 pm    Post subject:

10 Games before Lebron return:
Magic W
Bucks L
Kings W
Clippers
Raptors
Heat
Nets
Knicks
Hornets
Celtics

2-1!!!

Go beat the Flips next!!!!

They might play the Flips without PG and the Nets without Harden and KD. Next games are winnable games except for the Flippers and the Nets, but If PG will not play for the Flips and Harden and KD will not play for the Nets, then those games are winnable too.
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:41 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
The next 8 games are going to be roughest stretch of the season especially with Bron/AD out. The realistic goal is to win 3 of these next 8. That would put us around 11 games above .500 and probably be hovering around 6th/7th seed. That would be perfect because AD is assumed to be ready in 2-3 weeks time. The road trip ends April 13.

The games are the following

Vs. Bucks - L
@ Sac - Winnable especially with AD2
@ LAC - L
@ Tor - Winnable. AD2 would have had a few game experience with the team by then.
@ Mia - Toss up but feels like a loss
@ BKN - L
@ NYK - Winnable, but will be tough
@ Hornets - Winnable, but will be tough

So far, expectations have been met. Toronto is a must win for sure. Hoping AD comes back after the road trip
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:40 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
The next 8 games are going to be roughest stretch of the season especially with Bron/AD out. The realistic goal is to win 3 of these next 8. That would put us around 11 games above .500 and probably be hovering around 6th/7th seed. That would be perfect because AD is assumed to be ready in 2-3 weeks time. The road trip ends April 13.

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ Tor - Winnable. AD2 would have had a few game experience with the team by then.
@ BKN - L

So far, expectations have been met. Toronto is a must win for sure. Hoping AD comes back after the road trip

I think without Harden, they have a chance vs the Nets. so from here on most games are winnable.
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

I think without Harden, they have a chance vs the Nets. so from here on most games are winnable.

Harden was just ruled out for a while and the Hornets are without Lamelo and Hayward. Those two games just became winnable.
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

Harden was just ruled out for a while and the Hornets are without Lamelo and Hayward. Those two games just became winnable.

Nets with Kyrie + KD is winnable? Not betting on that - although you would make a pretty penny if you were right and bet on the money line.

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
KBandKB
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

Nets with Kyrie + KD is winnable? Not betting on that - although you would make a pretty penny if you were right and bet on the money line.

Is KD back yet? If he plays then yeah I would assume it’s a L. But if he continues to sit then we have a shot.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject:

KBandKB wrote:
ahaider wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

Is KD back yet? If he plays then yeah I would assume it’s a L. But if he continues to sit then we have a shot.

Sadly, he's expected to make his return against the Hornets tomorrow which gives him justtttt enough time to shake off a lot of that rust before playing the Lakers

I think outside of that one though we have a very realistic chance in every other game. Even the Nets game I wouldn't say is a guaranteed loss or anything but it's clearly far and away the toughest game by a mile and would be our best win of the season. Must be nice though, they lose Harden and Durant slips into his spot immediately.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Magic W
Bucks L
Kings W
Clippers L
Raptors W
Heat
Nets
Knicks
Hornets
Celtics

3-2 Not bad

Next game is Heat. They lose to the Grizz, maybe Lakers has a chance. I say 50/50 game.

Though Grizz is also trying to get into the mix by piling up wins lately.

Hoping Blazers lose tonight. This is a game I am hoping the Flippers win.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:23 pm    Post subject:

hype wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
ahaider wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

Sadly, he's expected to make his return against the Hornets tomorrow which gives him justtttt enough time to shake off a lot of that rust before playing the Lakers

I think outside of that one though we have a very realistic chance in every other game. Even the Nets game I wouldn't say is a guaranteed loss or anything but it's clearly far and away the toughest game by a mile and would be our best win of the season. Must be nice though, they lose Harden and Durant slips into his spot immediately.

They should at least get 3 wins in that next 5 games to hold the port. Less than that, they might find themselves in the 7-8 spot.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakers shooting 39.4% (52/132) in their last 4 games. Looks like they are getting their shooting groove back. Just in time for the playoffs.

AC 7/11 63.6%
KCP 8/16 50%
THT 4/8 50%
DS 8/17 47.1%
Gasol 5/11 45.5%
Kieff 8/22 36.4%
Wes 5/15 33.3%

Kuzma though is just shooting 22% (7/31)

Not expecting for DS and THT to maintain that %, but at least AC, KCP and Gasol are already hitting their shots, which are expected of them. Hoping Wes too. Kuzma will eventually find his though.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
hype wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
ahaider wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
leking006 wrote:
KBandKB wrote:
KBandKB wrote:

Vs. Bucks - L
@ LAC - L
@ BKN - L

They should at least get 3 wins in that next 5 games to hold the port. Less than that, they might find themselves in the 7-8 spot.

I agree with that.. The only near penciled in loss is that Nets game so that gives them one more lack luster game in there somewhere. Having Dre back for hopefully entire games now will def. help as well. Once that happens i'm really interested in seeing how Marc runs that second unit.

Def. essential to start piling up any and all wins right now since we got that Dallas double header coming up soon and it would be nice not to fall to 7th before Lebron's return.
BlueNGold
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:30 pm    Post subject:

If we can beat Miami, New York, and Charlotte, I'll be a happy camper.

Miami lost to Memphis tonight and we hopefully get Drum back against them. McLemore will be available for that game too.

New York will be tough, but it can be a W.

Charlotte should be a win, honestly. They're missing their best players as we are.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Blazers lose

Still hanging on that 5th place. Still ahead to Blazers by 1.5 Game.

Blazers next game is against Jazz, Lakers is against Heat.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 am    Post subject:

So long as we can produce a decent shooting game, I think we can beat any of those teams.

Gasol and Kieff have improved their play dramatically, and we have Drummond returning to the lineup.

My prediction is a 3-2 record in these last 5 games, which would continue to buy LBJ and AD time.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/hmfaigen/status/1380245596208959488?s=21

Dudley with an update on AD and LBJ.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: