THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3033, 3034, 3035 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject:

So, apparently upset that GOP Golden Boy Ted Cruz got criticized for leaving his dog alone in his freezing home, Newsmax goes after Biden's pups:

aliciasadowski
@aliciasadowski6
·
19h
Newsmax guest attacks Biden's dogs for being dirty and "unlike a presidential dog"

For a bunch of people who call liberals "snowflakes", they sure get their feelings hurt over the silliest things.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Guess who Michelle Wie is talking about...

"It's unsettling to hear of this highly inappropriate story shared on a podcast by a public figure referencing my 'panties' whilst playing at a charity pro-am. What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory. I shudder thinking that he was smiling to my face and complimenting me on my game while objectifying me and referencing my 'panties' behind my back all day.

"What should be discussed is the elite skill level that women play at, not what we wear or look like.

"My putting stance six years ago was designed to improve my putting stats (I ended up winning the US Open that year), NOT as an invitation to look up my skirt!

"Nike makes skirts with SHORTS built in underneath for this exact reason ... so that women can feel CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE playing a game that we love."

There are soooo many possibilities in Trump world.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
So, apparently upset that GOP Golden Boy Ted Cruz got criticized for leaving his dog alone in his freezing home, Newsmax goes after Biden's pups:

aliciasadowski
@aliciasadowski6
·
19h
Newsmax guest attacks Biden's dogs for being dirty and "unlike a presidential dog"

For a bunch of people who call liberals "snowflakes", they sure get their feelings hurt over the silliest things.

They were making fun of Champ, who is like 12-13 yrs old which is ancient for a German Shepard, poor old good boy. But their inner racist sneaks thru when they refer to him as "brown" and "dirty".
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:54 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
governator wrote:

"It's unsettling to hear of this highly inappropriate story shared on a podcast by a public figure referencing my 'panties' whilst playing at a charity pro-am. What this person should have remembered from that day was the fact that I shot 64 and beat every male golfer in the field leading our team to victory. I shudder thinking that he was smiling to my face and complimenting me on my game while objectifying me and referencing my 'panties' behind my back all day.

"What should be discussed is the elite skill level that women play at, not what we wear or look like.

"My putting stance six years ago was designed to improve my putting stats (I ended up winning the US Open that year), NOT as an invitation to look up my skirt!

"Nike makes skirts with SHORTS built in underneath for this exact reason ... so that women can feel CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE playing a game that we love."

I think you named the right one
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:58 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

aliciasadowski
@aliciasadowski6
·
19h

They were making fun of Champ, who is like 12-13 yrs old which is ancient for a German Shepard, poor old good boy. But their inner racist sneaks thru when they refer to him as "brown" and "dirty".

It's not so "inner".
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
SweetP wrote:
governator wrote:

OK, so what is this? From the little that is here, I'm guessing Trump said something on a podcast about Wie's VPLs? What exactly happened here and what did Trump or whomever say and what is the timeframe we're talkin?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SweetP wrote:
governator wrote:

OK, so what is this? From the little that is here, I'm guessing Trump said something on a podcast about Wie's VPLs? What exactly happened here and what did Trump or whomever say and what is the timeframe we're talkin?

It was Rudy G LINK
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:19 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

It was Rudy G LINK

Hrmpf. Not surprised at all. Ghouliani.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
SweetP wrote:
governator wrote:

Apparently it was Rudy the shirt tucker. "Giuliani recounted his highly inappropriate story while appearing on Steve Bannon's podcast. In it, Giuliani talked about golfing with Rush Limbaugh"

Yahoo News

Edit, DMR beat me to it. Apparently a charity event where you pay to golf with a pro. Rudy, Rush and other old pervs golfing with Wie and getting excited about seeing her underwear as she putted.

Last edited by SweetP on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:

Apparently it was Rudy the shirt tucker. "Giuliani recounted his highly inappropriate story while appearing on Steve Bannon's podcast. In it, Giuliani talked about golfing with Rush Limbaugh"

I saw it now. Instead of letting that story go unmentioned, he didn't even say it matter-of-factlike. He had to creepily say, "......pantiezzz..." He always takes it to next level.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:29 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
SweetP wrote:

I saw it now. Instead of letting that story go unmentioned, he didn't even say it matter-of-factlike. He had to creepily say, "......pantiezzz..." He always takes it to next level.

GOP = Gross Old Pervs
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Jake Sherman @JakeSherman

Joe Biden is visiting Bob Dole right now, per the White House pool. Dole was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer last week.

Biden is a genuinely nice man.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Trump’s Grand Return to the Spotlight Makes a… Ripple

Quote:
Donald Trump ascended to the presidency thanks, in no small part, to his ability to relentlessly dominate headlines and consume news cycles. His opinions on matters of foreign policy, the birthplace of presidents, and the cosmetic surgeries of cable news hosts were deemed urgently newsworthy by the national press for half a decade.

You may not have noticed it, but that return to the spotlight came on Wednesday. And then it went.

All told, he was on air for more than an hour. And the man who could not be escaped on A1 for the last five years didn’t draw a single headline from the front page of the The New York Times, The Washington Post, The New York Post, The New York Daily News or The Wall Street Journal.

His interview with Hannity, on prime time Fox News, drew decent ratings, but not exceptional ones.

Let's hope it stays this way.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject:

The social media bans and not being president have diminished his widespread media appeal.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving troglodyte.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:11 am    Post subject:

He will speak at CPAC next week.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:10 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
He will speak at CPAC next week.

Of course, his crowd will be the largest you've ever seen. They'll be unmasked, adding to the 500,000 deaths attributed to COVID-19.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject:

let me get this straight, the electric company in Texas not only is allowed to charge 5 digits (YES, 5 digits $) for a week supply and the state legislatures are proposing a bill for the state to cover those bills????????????? instead of cancelling those bills and putting them price gaugers in jail???????????? Tx is so F-ed
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:17 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
let me get this straight, the electric company in Texas not only is allowed to charge 5 digits (YES, 5 digits $) for a week supply and the state legislatures are proposing a bill for the state to cover those bills????????????? instead of cancelling those bills and putting them price gaugers in jail???????????? Tx is so F-ed

This is a great example (among many) when one of your conservative friends tries to tell you about corrupt bureaucrats and how the efficiencies of the market solve everything.
67ShelbyGT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:00 pm    Post subject:

AOC!!

That’s the post. Mad respect to this young lady. Shown more leadership and human care than 99% of politicians. At a young age, she has more class and respect for people than establishment cats. Raising $4M, going down to a state that has been super hostile, and helping is more more than Texas’ own elected officials. Shout out to the Castro twins too!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:42 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Dealing a decisive blow to his prolonged legal battle to keep his tax records out of the hands of investigators, SCOTUS rejects the former President’s attempt to block a NY Grand Jury from getting his personal and corporate tax returns.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AliVelshi/status/1363861769597419520
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:25 am    Post subject:

67ShelbyGT wrote:
AOC!!

That’s the post. Mad respect to this young lady. Shown more leadership and human care than 99% of politicians. At a young age, she has more class and respect for people than establishment cats. Raising $4M, going down to a state that has been super hostile, and helping is more more than Texas’ own elected officials. Shout out to the Castro twins too!

Ocasio-Cortez Fundraising Drive For Texas Relief Raises $4 Million

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:46 am    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
https://twitter.com/gopRtraitors/status/1362951185129304066?s=20

Quote:
GOP=Terrorists #06Jan2021 @gopRtraitors
Replying to @MaddowBlog

Do you know why we can fly a helicopter on Mars but can't turn on a light in Texas?

Because scientists are in charge of Mars.

and Republicans are in charge of #Texas.

Post of the day.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Looked like Biden teared up at the candle lighting ceremony. His speech was very powerful. I teared up when he talked about the grieving process (paraphrased)

"The day will come when the memory of a loved one will bring a smile to your lips before a tear to your eye. it will come I promise you. My prayer for you though is that will come sooner rather than later and that's when you know you're gonna be okay, you're gonna be okay."

With Biden at the helm, America will return to normal sooner than later. I have high hopes.

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Biden is the prescription for this country.

Trump and his supporters are the disease.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
67ShelbyGT wrote:
AOC!!

Ocasio-Cortez Fundraising Drive For Texas Relief Raises $4 Million

LINK

Gon flip that big ol flapjack blue one day.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3033, 3034, 3035 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 3034 of 3663
Jump to: