DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
It shouldn’t be a tear, he was able to walk into the locker room

That’s my feeling too. At least I hope...

Yup exactly what Big Game was saying right now as well.

If we somehow escape AD coming out okay, we better rest him a month at minimum to state the obvious.

Definitely all comes down to the MRI tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏

My (positive) guess...it may have just sort of "locked up" on him, gotten stiff / sore. I've had that happen to me. When it does, you just can't be bouncing around much (very light...I mean if he played nailed to the floor like Gasol then he'd be fine... ). So, hopefully that's what it is.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:05 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

It’s my understanding that it can still be a tear but it’s unlikely to be a full rupture if he’s walking off relatively normally. So that’s a good thing.

Even a partial tear, we’d be lucky to have AD back in the playoffs. I hope it is just a strain

If we escape this thing with AD being okay with a strain, Judy Seto and Staff has their hands full.

They gotta figure out some magical physical therapy strength workouts to eliminate that tendonosis. It was re-aggravated on a non contact move.

AD will never shy away from contact it’s not in his dna.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:10 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Yup exactly what Big Game was saying right now as well.

If we somehow escape AD coming out okay, we better rest him a month at minimum to state the obvious.

Definitely all comes down to the MRI tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏

My (positive) guess...it may have just sort of "locked up" on him, gotten stiff / sore. I've had that happen to me. When it does, you just can't be bouncing around much (very light...I mean if he played nailed to the floor like Gasol then he'd be fine... ). So, hopefully that's what it is.

I really hope so as well Doc.

AD in the post game interview right now emphasizing its a re-aggravated strain.
He also says he doesn’t regret coming back to play early. Had zero pain in the scrimmage game before the playing Memphis. Zero pain the next day after the Memphis game.

He does mention they will play it even more cautious moving forward. 🙏🙏🙏
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:11 pm    Post subject:

@Mike Trudell

Anthony Davis sounds optimistic about the Achilles strain big picture wise, and initial exams didn’t reveal anything that would cause him real concern, he said, but they’ll do the MRI tomorrow to take a closer look: “Just try and figure out the best steps after [the MRI])."
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Got to get more out of our starting guards!!!!
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

If we Dennis goes to the bench I’d like to try the big guard starting lineup with Wes and KCP,

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

If we Dennis goes to the bench I’d like to try the big guard starting lineup with Wes and KCP,

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.

If you moved Dennis to the bench you'd need a starting point guard better than him.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:27 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.

If you moved Dennis to the bench you'd need a starting point guard better than him.

I still don’t understand this strategy.

James is and always will be the PG when he is on the court. Start Caruso for defense and off ball activity.

Let Schroder run the bench unit. Maybe then he can start getting more consistent and productive.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 pm    Post subject:

I am just saying, I need to see more production. Both guys in a funk.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:31 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
I am just saying, I need to see more production. Both guys in a funk.

AC, WES, THT all in the same funk. They just need to snap out of it, and do it in a hurry
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject:

lol....what I have to read here again after our first loss in 2 weeks, after our 2nd best player got injured 14 mins into the game......now KCP is useless again and our team sucks......for all the stuff I had to read from you whiners in here Yuck Fou...bunch of morons...you know who you are probably the loudest in celebrating if we win another chip.
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject:

We have been due this loss for awhile. Scraping out wins and getting away with bad starts and sloppy offense.

Our offense looks like trash, too much standing around and Schroeder just doesn’t look comfortable out there at all. And our shooting has just been horrendous for weeks, Vogel might have to start mixing up the lineups a bit.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:14 pm    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:
lol....what I have to read here again after our first loss in 2 weeks, after our 2nd best player got injured 14 mins into the game......now KCP is useless again and our team sucks......for all the stuff I had to read from you whiners in here Yuck Fou...bunch of morons...you know who you are probably the loudest in celebrating if we win another chip.

Some posters here complain on everything
KCP, Gasol, DS, Trez, Wes, Kieff, Kuz, Vogel. It is very tiring and I wish LG has a mute button
We have the second best record in the league, home court is meaningless this season. we all know What AD brings, maybe we will get to see how Kuz and our young guys perform. Maybe we lose some more games and get the 4th seed or something, so what? You think the jazz will be favored against us with AD?
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
MJST wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.

James is and always will be the PG when he is on the court. Start Caruso for defense and off ball activity.

Let Schroder run the bench unit. Maybe then he can start getting more consistent and productive.

The reason we should start Schroder is to take some of the load off LeBron in terms of bringing the ball upcourt, attacking and creating for others.

If we bench Schroder and play him with the bench unit, LeBron will have to do too much of those things and he could tire himself out or even get injured like AD did.

We have to preserve LeBron during the regular season and figure out how to blow teams out without him having to do everything on offense. Let him save those 35+ point triple double games for deep into the playoffs.
roger_federer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:53 am    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
MJST wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.

The reason we should start Schroder is to take some of the load off LeBron in terms of bringing the ball upcourt, attacking and creating for others.

If we bench Schroder and play him with the bench unit, LeBron will have to do too much of those things and he could tire himself out or even get injured like AD did.

We have to preserve LeBron during the regular season and figure out how to blow teams out without him having to do everything on offense. Let him save those 35+ point triple double games for deep into the playoffs.

FYI...DS doesnt create much for others
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
MJST wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Lebron ,Kuz with Marc.

Sounds great in theory. But we are 28 games into the season.

How would you say this strategy is working so far?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:43 am    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:

Always effective to call out the perceived immaturity of others by acting like a five year old. Don’t do this and don’t bypass the filter and I will bypass the suspension button.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:23 pm    Post subject:

Love how the Nuggets acted like their accomplished something. You didn't beat the Lakers until they became shell shocked over AD.
JaggedJimmyJay1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject:

The Lakers needed every bit of LeBron's 13 boards. They broke even 38-38 with the Wolves.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject:

AJ wrote:
Love how the Nuggets acted like their accomplished something. You didn't beat the Lakers until they became shell shocked over AD.

And then go to Boston and get their ass kicked. It’s ok, we know what happens in the postseason.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24
Jump to: