Woj: Harden traded to Brooklyn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject:

roflmao Dreamshake, your thoughts?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:10 pm    Post subject:

Harden made his Brooklyn debut tonight with a triple double. 30 14 11 39 minutes

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject:

13 fts again. Here we go. I thought he'd stop getting calls but the bull-ish continues.
Pau Gasol's Beard
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:08 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Harden made his Brooklyn debut tonight with a triple double. 30 14 11 39 minutes

Not bad looking like Rick Ross. Nets or Philly will come out of the east
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:56 pm    Post subject:

RIP Eastern Conference
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:52 am    Post subject:

Harden had a triple double in his Nets debut, Durant scored 42 as well in the win...

A few other thoughts:

Isn't Irving a PG and won't he and Hardin clash style wise? Can wait to see how that unfolds as Irving is a un trade-able train wreck!

Next, Deandre Jordan had a whopping 2 points and 5 rebounds in 23 minutes, which the center on the opposing team posted 23-10-7 in 35 minutes!

Still, the Nets have a great chance of making the Finals in my opinion, despite a rookie coach (Nash)...
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:48 pm    Post subject:

Would the Nets trade Kyrie back to Cleveland for Drummond and Garland? They get an all star big man and a still pretty good PG.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lamar's Bud
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Would the Nets trade Kyrie back to Cleveland for Drummond and Garland? They get an all star big man and a still pretty good PG.

I'd do that if I were the Nets - if nothing more than to just to get out from his contract.

BKN has Harden now, so Durant has a co-star that more or less "shows up". Sure Kyrie has won a championship, but that was 5 years ago. Who knows what you get out of him today after what we've seen from him on/off the court since he left Cleveland.

Better question is, would Cleveland do it? And why would they be crazy to even entertain that? Kyrie running the show on his own the first time there was a failure, and he's only older now, more broken down physically, and quite possibly mentally too.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject:

Tonight's game against the Bucs will say a lot about the Nets and their coaching staff.

Kyrie's expected to play after a 5 game COVID protocol absence. Durant and Harden played well together last game. I attribute that to their playing together for years in Oklahoma.

I'm waiting to see if Kyrie can or will play with Harden. Irving needs the ball. James will share it. He did in Oklahoma with Westbrook and Durant. Will Kyrie share the ball?

Kyrie's return is against a top tier team, Milwaukee. It's a must watch game on TNT. I'm pleased the half time will be Shaq, Charles, Kenny and Ernie.

EDIT; Bucs vs Nets hellofa game. Nets won a squeeker. I'm disappointed Kyrie didn't play. I wonder why? He's eligible.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:50 am    Post subject:

While the Nets are better on offense with this trade by a lot, the Rockets have also improved in wins-losses by quite a bit since the Harden trade. What are they 6-2 or 7-3 since the trade.... Early but looks like the Rockets made a solid move in getting Dipo-Wall and a ton of picks for Westbrook-Harden.
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:58 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
While the Nets are better on offense with this trade by a lot, the Rockets have also improved in wins-losses by quite a bit since the Harden trade. What are they 6-2 or 7-3 since the trade.... Early but looks like the Rockets made a solid move in getting Dipo-Wall and a ton of picks for Westbrook-Harden.

I’m surprised they offered dipo the contract. I’m also surprised he didn’t take it. Wonder how it pans out for the vets in Houston. Cousins is already gone. Maybe they can do something with Wall/Wood and all those picks. Seems like the franchise is a complete mess at the moment.
mak1776
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
The core, Harden, Durant and Kyrie is easily the most 'talent' in the East.

If healthy they'd get to the finals on talent alone. They lost some depth but they have three superstars now. If they'd kept Allen it would have been even worse for The East.

A bit worrying that 2nd-year big Nicolas Claxton has emerged as a more talented version of Jarrett Allen ... and the Brooklyn’s defense has improved significantly in the last month, coinciding with this emergence.
mak1776
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

Aged poorly
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
The core, Harden, Durant and Kyrie is easily the most 'talent' in the East.

If healthy they'd get to the finals on talent alone. They lost some depth but they have three superstars now. If they'd kept Allen it would have been even worse for The East.

They've been joined by Blake Griffin and LaMarcus Aldridge. Griffin seems to have gotten his second wind. Aldridge will give them more of an inside presence They have out-talented the Clippers. I bleed Purple and Gold but I think they should be favored to win the Larry O'Brien.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: