Fast forward NBA League pass games with ROKU, Amazon Firestick?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delaluz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:12 am    Post subject: Fast forward NBA League pass games with ROKU, Amazon Firestick?

Background:

I live in North Carolina so I subscribe to I have NBA league pass via Dish Network. With this subscription I can watch Laker games via Dish satellite or via the internet via NBA.com.

However, Dish only offers one broadcast of the game and it is almost always the Lakers' opponents broadcast team.

Via the internet I can watch the Lakers broadcast team for the live game and for the completed game replay. So I use the internet almost all the time to watch league pass games.

Questions:

When watching via the internet on NBA.com via an Amazon Firestick it doesn't look like the app allows you to skip ahead easily. For example if you watch the first half one day and try to watch and try to watch the second half the next day the game starts over again. There is a fast forward arrow that sometimes jumps you ahead 15 seconds. If I keep my finger on the arrow it looks like is fast forwarding but then it jumps to the end of the game. I can fast forward when watching the game with a laptop easily. When watching via a laptop you can click on a timeline to jump ahead.

-Is there any way to easily jump ahead when watching games via an Amazon Firestick? If there is how do you do it?

-If not can you do the "jump ahead" (or jump back) with a ROKU or any other streaming device?

Other FYI:

I had NBA League pass via DIRECT TV for 2 years and DIRECT TV would show the home and visitors versions for all the games. Great! I switched to Dish to save $500-800 and found out that Dish only broadcasts one version of the game and it is almost always not the Lakers.

Thanks!

Berto
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: