Which VPN do you use?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:48 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Sometimes, you need to hide your IP to get things done in a nondescript manner.

Will VNP hide my IP from LG?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:56 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Yes, but you would have to log in under a different account for us not to know it's you.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:04 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Yes, but you would have to log in under a different account for us not to know it's you.

It wouldn't do any good to log in under a different account. I won't change my personality. I'd be detected on day 1.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
It wouldn't do any good to log in under a different account. I won't change my personality. I'd be detected on day 1.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:24 am    Post subject:

My VPN keeps blocking the Internet. It sometimes won't let me connect to LG. Is there a setting to stop this from happening?

LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:49 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
My VPN keeps blocking the Internet. It sometimes won't let me connect to LG. Is there a setting to stop this from happening?

"On"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
jodeke wrote:

"On"

It keeps disconnecting. I had an update. The update repaired VPN. Maybe that'll solve the problem.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Lol, I can see Jod logging into his account through his VPN, rubbing his hands together and saying to himself, “I can get away with anything, they won’t know it’s me!”
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Lol, I can see Jod logging into his account through his VPN, rubbing his hands together and saying to himself, “I can get away with anything, they won’t know it’s me!”

I wouldn't do that. You busted me once. Even if you couldn't out me with my IP I'd be outed on day 1 anyway. My boo boos are classic. No one can make them like me.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 am    Post subject:

The update repaired VPN, solved my disconnect problem. I no longer get disconnected. I change locations daily. Do any of you guys do that?

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject:

I change locations, but I like to log on from Romania...one of the many access points available to me from my Windscribe VPN.

To download some things...* torrents*...* cough, cough *...I have to be seen as getting online from outside the USA.

Suck it, A-Tee-n-Tea!

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
P.S. The file they flagged was Eddie Murphy's "The Golden Child" (movie).

Haven't seen that movie in decades. But I still remember it. It is ... memorable.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:02 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
P.S. The file they flagged was Eddie Murphy's "The Golden Child" (movie).

Haven't seen that movie in decades. But I still remember it. It is ... memorable.

Watched it last night using Eminence. The stream has VOD. Typical Eddie Murphy. Even had his signature laugh. It was OK.

BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LarryCoon wrote:
jodeke wrote:

"On"

It keeps disconnecting. I had an update. The update repaired VPN. Maybe that'll solve the problem.

I have the same VPN as you, and it happens when the VPN is reconnecting (for whatever reason) and turned on. It does this to prevent your internet traffic from "leaking" during reconnection.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LarryCoon wrote:
jodeke wrote:

"On"

I have the same VPN as you, and it happens when the VPN is reconnecting (for whatever reason) and turned on. It does this to prevent your internet traffic from "leaking" during reconnection.

My problem was I hadn't downloaded an update. I downloaded it and that solved my problem.

The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject:

I use ExpressVPN, I set it to NY so I can watch all the Lakers games on League Pass
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: