THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2842, 2843, 2844 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:18 am    Post subject:

And for those who missed yesterday's #DiaperDonny trending on twitter -- Trump did a solo "press conference" for the overseas troops (it was 1 am where the troops were). Somehow his team set him up at this tiny desk:

Photo of Donny at tiny desk

Then when reporters got to question him, a reporter pushed back on his lies about winning the popular vote and fraud nonsense. Donny melted down and went off on the reporter, "Don't you ever talk to me that way! You can't talk to the president of the United States like that!" LOL. Hence the diaper Donny hashtag:

Video of Trump embarrassing meltdown

Then when he got wind of the trending hashtag this morning, he threatened Twitter with some national security nonsense:

Quote:
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Twitter is sending out totally false “Trends” that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world
. They make it up, and only negative “stuff”. Same thing will happen to Twitter as is happening to @FoxNews daytime. Also, big Conservative discrimination!

He also pre-emptively complained that Biden was going to get credit for the vaccines -- because Trump thinks *he* deserves the credit. lol
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 am    Post subject:

Trump is a dumba$$, but his supporters are worse, especially the ones who are still with him.

Inbreeding is a helluva thing.

DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject:

They actually put Trump at the little kids table for Thanksgiving, lol.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:34 am    Post subject:

It's really pretty amazing how he can just go on forever talking about the way things are in his completely made up world. Almost never does he utter anything true, even by accident. He has some instinct that guides him unerringly and ceaselessly to lies and exaggeration.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:40 am    Post subject:

I hope the IIC (Idiot In Charge) doesn't get involved. He's so ignorant he may want credit.

Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran's top nuclear scientist, assassinated near Tehran

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I hope the IIC (Idiot In Charge) doesn't get involved. He's so ignorant he may want credit.

LINK

My guess is: Israel.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

My guess is: Israel.

Mine too. I don't know why America is so behind Israel.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject:

On Monday: Israeli PM flew to Saudi Arabia, met crown prince

Quote:
Israeli media reported Monday that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu flew to Saudi Arabia for a clandestine meeting with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, which would mark the first known encounter between senior Israeli and Saudi officials.

The reported meeting was the latest move by the Trump Administration to promote normalized ties between Israel and the broader Arab world and reflected the shared concern of all three nations about Iran.

The prince was there for talks with visiting U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

People traveling with Pompeo declined comment. Netanyahu, in a meeting with his Likud Party, also declined to explicitly confirm the visit.

Then assassination of Iran scientist happened just a few days later. I bet anything that Pompeo signed off on it.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Trumps going to pardon his friends and cohorts. What difference does it make? A pardon means you committed a crime, it doesn't absolve you of the crime. What does it give to an advantage?

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:20 pm    Post subject:

So many desk memes:

The President is In

Tea Time

Playskool

Barbie dream house

Preshcool
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:21 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Trumps going to pardon his friends and cohorts. What difference does it make? A pardon means you committed a crime, it doesn't absolve you of the crime. What does it give to an advantage?

It means you don't go to jail.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
jodeke wrote:

OK.

Biden has the option to or not to give Trump access to clearances other presidents were afforded. Trump's slip of the lib would be detrimental I don't think Biden should give the clearances. Let him travel abroad at his own risk.

SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:19 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
CNN: Pandemic inauguration plans underway

Quote:
Outside President Donald Trump's bedroom window on the north side of the White House is the sound of building: hammers, drills, the beep-beep of trucks backing up and metal planks clanking into place.

Construction of the parade platform for President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration festivities is well underway. The viewing stand and bleachers are almost complete and each day they get closer to being done -- all within Trump's view -- as it becomes clearer his days in the White House are coming to a close.

Happy day after Thanksgiving!

I love it. It's like the condemned man hearing them nail together the gallows for his hanging.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
They actually put Trump at the little kids table for Thanksgiving, lol.

The Resolute end table.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election -- one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden's lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PostRoz/status/1332467663076012034
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:34 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
Milwaukee County concludes its recount of the presidential election -- one of two counties where Trump sought a recount in Wisconsin. The results: Biden's lead, currently at about 20,000 statewide, grew by 132 votes.

Quote:
Yashar Ali Elephant @yashar

The Trump campaign spent $3 million in donor money to increase Biden’s lead by 132 votes.

Works out to $22,727 per vote.

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:14 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
jodeke wrote:

But if those crimes involve trump can’t he still go to jail
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
jodeke wrote:

But if those crimes involve trump can’t he still go to jail

There is some question as to whether he would try to pardon himself or step down at a minute to midnight and have Pence pardon him. So we don't really know about how any federal charges would play out. However, he can't be pardoned for state charges in NY. Again, we'll see how it plays out. I want him to go to jail but given his history of stalling litigation, making deals and always escaping the criminal justice system, I have my doubts that he will ever serve time.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

The Trump campaign spent $3 million in donor money to increase Biden’s lead by 132 votes.

This is brilliant. That's what you get for donating to this POS and having faith in the guy to begin with. What a waste of money.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Click on that side view

I think Diaper Don is trending on twitter for many reasons. Rumors have circulated that he needs Depends. That's one huge ass one way or another. And did they cut off the legs of the chair?
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Some great photoshops of Diaper Don

https://reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/k21s93/psbattle_trump_sitting_at_his_school_table/
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:05 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
SweetP wrote:
32 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This is brilliant. That's what you get for donating to this POS and having faith in the guy to begin with. What a waste of money.

Trump's a dumba$$, but more dumba$$ic are those who supported him by donating money after he lost to Biden.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

LINK

"It was conducted by The Mossad, I mean it was not conducted by The Mossad..."

--Sacha Baron Cohen
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:19 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

--Sacha Baron Cohen

Pompeo met with Netanyahu and MBS just a few days ago, on 11/22. I would guess this came up.

Quote:
Barak Ravid @BarakRavid

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu travelled secretly yesterday to the city of Neom in Saudi Arabia and had a trilateral meeting with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Israeli source tells me. Netanyahu's office didn't deny the story

Raijin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

--Sacha Baron Cohen

Pompeo met with Netanyahu and MBS just a few days ago, on 11/22. I would guess this came up.

Quote:
Barak Ravid @BarakRavid

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu travelled secretly yesterday to the city of Neom in Saudi Arabia and had a trilateral meeting with Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Israeli source tells me. Netanyahu's office didn't deny the story

Axis of Evil
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2842, 2843, 2844 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 2843 of 3663
Jump to: