View previous topic :: View next topic  
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:58 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Racist Karen Gets Jail Time

Lena Hernandez, the "Karen" who was accused of a slew of racist tirades in Southern California over the past year, is taking a plea deal ... and she is getting jail time.

Law enforcement sources tell us Hernandez will take a deal on her misdemeanor battery charge, and in exchange, prosecutors will seek a sentence of 45 days in Los Angeles County Jail.

Our sources say Hernandez will be in court Tuesday for a judge to accept the deal. We're told Hernandez will be on probation for the next 3 years, and she's gotta complete a year-long anger management class. Our sources say she will also be ordered to pay about $1,500 and can't own a firearm for the next 10 years.

This woman, Clarence Thomas, Daniel Cameron, and other non-whites, such as these, seem to forget whom they were before deciding to side with white (racist) society against their own.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Lena Hernandez, the "Karen" who was accused of a slew of racist tirades in Southern California over the past year, is taking a plea deal ... and she is getting jail time.

Law enforcement sources tell us Hernandez will take a deal on her misdemeanor battery charge, and in exchange, prosecutors will seek a sentence of 45 days in Los Angeles County Jail.

Our sources say Hernandez will be in court Tuesday for a judge to accept the deal. We're told Hernandez will be on probation for the next 3 years, and she's gotta complete a year-long anger management class. Our sources say she will also be ordered to pay about $1,500 and can't own a firearm for the next 10 years.

This woman, Clarence Thomas, Daniel Cameron, and other non-whites, such as these, seem to forget whom they were before deciding to side with white (racist) society against their own.

I'm thinking she will be in the general population. I don't know how it happens or if in fact, it does, I'm told the reason for your incarceration precedes you. If it does she's gonna catch hell.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

I'm thinking she will be in the general population. I don't know how it happens or if in fact, it does, I'm told the reason for your incarceration precedes you. If it does she's gonna catch hell.

She's going to jail for 45 days. Not the state penitentiary.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:32 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

She's going to jail for 45 days. Not the state penitentiary.

Yeah, L A County jail is bad but not as bad as prison. She'll most likely just be harassed. Plus because of COVID-19 and time served to days given, she'll probably get an early release. I believe you do 1/3 of the time given. That correlates to 30 days, minus coronavirus, she'll do, maybe 2, 3 weeks. I'm guessing. The time, fine, 3 years probation, anger management, can't own a firearm are more than just a slap on the wrist.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject:

In jail, that nutjob will probably have to separate into one of four racial groups. If she's of Mexican and/or Hispanic descent, she will have to run with the Southsiders/Mexicans/Paisas.

She's in for a rude awakening, inside.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
In jail, that nutjob will probably have to separate into one of four racial groups. If she's of Mexican and/or Hispanic descent, she will have to run with the Southsiders/Mexicans/Paisas.

Not necessarily. I think most time in the County jail is spent in your cell. If I have it right the only time you leave your cell is for meals or medical attention. I believe you're confined to your cell and the walkway outside of your cell.

I don't think they have courtyards or work assignments. Does anyone here have information on what I've mentioned?

I spent 3 days in the old county in the early 60s. Maybe things have changed.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:26 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

Not necessarily. I think most time in the County jail is spent in your cell. If I have it right the only time you leave your cell is for meals or medical attention. I believe you're confined to your cell and the walkway outside of your cell.

I don't think they have courtyards or work assignments. Does anyone here have information on what I've mentioned?

I spent 3 days in the old county in the early 60s. Maybe things have changed.

Yeah, the LA county jail is a bit different than the California territorial stockade.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:15 pm    Post subject:

In 2012, I was at George Bailey (county jail) for 112 days (4 months), and that's how we had to separate into groups: rules of the other inmates/shotcallers. It's possible women have different rules and groups. It's also possible that LA is different than San Diego.

As a Southsider, I was free to make deals with/conduct "commerce" with the Woods (White guys)...but not with the Black guys. I don't know or remember how we handled deals with the 4th group (Others), as I had almost no interactions with them.

We only used the same showers as the Woods. I don't know (and I didn't ask) why we had to be so biased against the Black guys.

I was in general population/high power (violent offenders)/3-man cell.

I knew before doing my 4 months that I would not like jail, and that 4-month stay confirmed it.

The 11 times in my life that I've been arrested, it was because of drugs.

I no longer partake.

Jail is a place to avoid...not aspire to...

And I don't blame anybody for my problems with the law: All stupid decisions were mine.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
In 2012, I was at George Bailey (county jail) for 112 days (4 months), and that's how we had to separate into groups: rules of the other inmates/shotcallers. It's possible women have different rules and groups. It's also possible that LA is different than San Diego.

As a Southsider, I was free to make deals with/conduct "commerce" with the Woods (White guys)...but not with the Black guys. I don't know or remember how we handled deals with the 4th group (Others), as I had almost no interactions with them.

We only used the same showers as the Woods. I don't know (and I didn't ask) why we had to be so biased against the Black guys.

I knew before doing my 4 months that I would not like jail, and that 4-month stay confirmed it.

I no longer partake.

And I don't blame anybody for my problems with the law: All stupid decisions were mine.

Good for you, and to answer your question, you weren’t allowed to mix with Black inmates because of drug gang rivalries.
Ares24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:04 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

I no longer partake.

Good for you, and to answer your question, you weren’t allowed to mix with Black inmates because of drug gang rivalries.

Drug gang rivalries and skin color. Southsiders don’t roll with black gangs or people due to color and business.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Ares24 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

I no longer partake.

Drug gang rivalries and skin color. Southsiders don’t roll with black gangs or people due to color and business.

There are good people on both sides. Y'all know a lot about jail, prison life. Got a bunch of OG's round here.

Ares24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:11 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Ares24 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

I no longer partake.

There are good people on both sides. Y'all know a lot about jail, prison life. Got a bunch of OG's round here.

Naaaaa! Just born and raised in south central.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Ares24 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ares24 wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
FernieBee wrote:

I no longer partake.

Naaaaa! Just born and raised in south central.

I came up in the era of old gangs, Businessmen, Farmers, Gladiators, Swamp Boys, Slausons. Gangs in my era were more competitive than violent. Farmers wore coveralls with a small chain hanging out of the small pocket on the leg. They used it as a weapon. Some members of the Business Men wore suits. They got their name for "Taking care of business."

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:19 pm    Post subject:

I was just watching BBC America on PBS, and the segment stated that:

Quote:
In Baltimore, a working-class Black American is expected to live 20 years less than a rich White American of the same city.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject:

BREONNA TAYLOR CASE
GRAND JUROR SAYS HOMICIDE CHARGES NOT AN OPTION
... Family Slams AG Cameron

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Jodeke - I need to hear more about these gangs.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:05 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Not much I can tell you. I wasn't into gangs. The Slauson's was the gang I thought most violent. I had no contact with them. Didn't know anyone in a gang.

Most gangs were on the East Side. I lived on the West Side. There wasn't a lot of gang activity on the West Side.

The East Side in the 60's was mostly Black. That's changed. It's called South Central now. I don't have any numbers but I believe it's predominantly Mexican now. Also where most gangs are.

Last edited by jodeke on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Well, the vandals were enemies of the visigoths, and the legionaries couldnt do anything about the Gauls and the Saxons going at it.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGqo0cApO0X/?igshid=m7s49calvk5o
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGqo0cApO0X/?igshid=m7s49calvk5o

Please take note of what I already told you.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:45 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Ben Crump AT AttorneyCrump· 16h
Philadelphia cops fatally shot Walter Wallace Jr. today, firing 10+ times at him while he stood at least 10ft away. He allegedly had a knife but cops made NO attempts at de-escalating the situation in this video. They went straight to killing Wallace in front of his loved ones!

https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1320918523070337026

Video in link.
So, why even have tasers? Aren't they meant for literally this situation?

If Wallace was in his right mind (not a guarantee), it was absolutely idiotic for him to approach law enforcement with a knife.
At the same time, I wish law enforcement stopped him without killing him.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:
Ben Crump _at_ AttorneyCrump· 16h
Philadelphia cops fatally shot Walter Wallace Jr. today, firing 10+ times at him while he stood at least 10ft away. He allegedly had a knife but cops made NO attempts at de-escalating the situation in this video. They went straight to killing Wallace in front of his loved ones!

Video in link.

If Wallace was in his right mind (not a guarantee), it was absolutely idiotic for him to approach law enforcement with a knife.

Firing 10+ illustrates no intent to capture. 10 feet is taser range. There's a common denominator, race. Unfortunately, because Wallace had a weapon nothing will happen to the officers. Victim blaming. None of the officers that discharged their weapons were Black?

xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:
Ben Crump _at_ AttorneyCrump· 16h

Video in link.

Firing 10+ illustrates no intent to capture. 10 feet is taser range. There's a common denominator, race. Unfortunately, because Wallace had a weapon nothing will happen to the officers. Victim blaming. None of the officers that discharged their weapons were Black?
you can't be serious.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
you can't be serious.

In sicroker-speak, what I hear him saying is:
Black Lives Matter.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:50 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
jodeke wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:
Ben Crump (@) AttorneyCrump· 16h

Video in link.

you can't be serious.

Very serious. I will not engage with a troll. Have a nice day.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 66 of 76
Jump to: