CP3 to Lakers? (Nope -Traded to the Suns)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:00 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:
I just think green, kuzma, #28 can get a good player that’ll be healthy and explosive

Obviously Bradley Beal isn’t walking through that door unless someone in Washington is drunk.

But I’m sure there’s a player out there that can flat score

We need scoring not ball dominance

Paul holds the ball way too long, there’s a reason why rondo fits with the 2008 Celtics and the 2020 lakers

He moves quickly and judiciously, sets up offense, gets the ball out of his hands. I don’t trust Paul to stay healthy at all. At his price tag. I just feel like there’s gotta be another player out there more accurate to what the lakers need

Lavine be nice for DG/Kuz/#28 but not sure that's who LeBron wants

Please give me one good and logical reason for the Bulls to do this deal?
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is owed $37 mill
Davis will make roughly the same..
Chris Paul makes $41 and then $44 million
That’s $85 million!!!!
Seems like a lot of people here aren’t thinking math wise.
So you give up 6 players for 1, let’s say...
Where do you get the money to replace those other 5 roster spots?

Chris Paul is a stupid stupid stupid idea..
Unless he requests a buyout, it’s just dumb..

Not sure why some here are thinking it’s a good idea...it’s not if you do the math.

We don’t have a $150 million + cap....

Just not a good idea.

Rather look to keep some of the players we have (Rondo, Howard) and get someone like Gallinari.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Anyone getting a sense of how long the 20-21 season will be? It matters.

If another shortened season maybe it is worth the risk. The more games they play the more concerned I get with mileage and injuries derailing a season.

So far the narrative is an injury prone Paul is going to help keep a 36 yr old 60K career mpg James fresh for the playoffs. Davis is awkward and we all collectively gasp every time he falls. Cousins who is coming off three years of season ending injuries but his cool workout tape changes everything.

Still trying to comprehend some of the nuances of all the trades and available assets and rights to retain certain players to go over the cap. It’s confusing so be patient with me. So after the 6 for 1 trade....

Paul/
Caruso/THT
James/
Davis/ Cacok/ Antetokounmpo
No center?

That is the players under contract. So KCP and Rondo can be signed over the cap , correct? Howard, Cousins both expected for vet mins contracts? Dudley vet min?

Lakers will have the Taxpayer MLE of $5m and the BAE of $3.5m to use. Other then that just Vet mins. Correct?

Just me but that roster seems a bit thin to get through a long season. That roster would be awesome if the have another 31 game season in the bubble. Anything longer becomes an issue.

Maybe a better solution is Paul accepts a massive buyout and plays for the vet min. That would be a plan!
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject:

dfchang813 wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
The more I have thought about this, I have leaned towards being against the move. The basis of my opinion is that I think Presti will only do this deal if we give him Kuz, the 28th pick and Danny Green to make salaries work. Rondo, do we all forget the Houston game from last season? So Rondo, will probably leave. My assumption is that Presti will not let CP3 out via buyout nor will he just take CP3 for Green/expiring contracts (our opt ins).

You lose your 3rd best natural shotmaker (kuz), your best natural shooter (Green) and your best PG (Rondo, although his loss is the least, as CP3 replaces most of what he does).

The real deal breaker for me is AD. AD and Rondo's relationship is special. AD needs a guy like Rondo around. They mesh. Even if Rondo doesn't play a role, he can be a Jared Dudley type for us. He can be in AD's ear.

CP3's history with Harden, Blake etc is not good. I think when you put CP3 around Lebron, respect is mutual. And they will figure it out. Now you add AD, Dwight. I just don't the mix with CP3. Reminds me too much of the 2012 Lakers team. Literally every team CP3 is on, where there is another star, CP3 and that star get into it.

This team needs to keep finding character guys, who don't care about their star power, who just want to win. CP3 will never come off the bench, or embrace the Rondo role, IMO. He will alienate AD, and Dwight, really fast, unless he has changed. I know the Lakers culture with Vogel is awesome. But Dwight was a changed man before he came to LA. The guys we got, like Green, Caruso, Rondo, KCP, these are all character guys that bought in from day 1 and have a history of buying in the right circumstances.

Can we name one place where CP3 has shared the spotlight in the NBA, well? I am talking Hornets era or OKC era. He was clear cut the man and no second star. Everything revolved around him. When he has had to share the spotlight with another star, he has often found himself in issues. I dunno, that and his price tag, I dunno.

Is CP3 40 times the player Rondo was last year? Because he is about to cost a team that much.

Detailed and well thought out post as usual wolf.

I'd like to offer the following counter argument.

First let's consider what we are getting in CP3 as a 35 year old point guard. Last year in OKC he put up excellent numbers and was named to All NBA 2nd team. That is very impressive and shows he still has plenty left in the tank if placed in a good situation. He was beaten out on first team only by the second coming of Lebron and Magic: Luka.

His entire career, he has been an elite defender. As late as 2017 he was named to the NBA All-Defensive First Team. He has bee First Team All Defense 7 times in his career and Second Team All Defense 2 times and ranked among league leaders in steals the better part of his career.

We would be getting one of the best pure point guards in the history of the NBA whose game is not dependent on elite athleticism. Lebron and Rondo have one of the highest IQs for the game but Chris Paul is not less than them.

Chris Paul on the Lakers would take a ton of mileage off Lebron during the regular season and make the game easier for the entire team. On the Lakers, he would be the 3rd best player, would feel zero need to score the basketball and engage in much more PNR with Anthony Davis and have Lebron play off ball. He would significantly decrease the wear and tear on himself and Lebron and AD over the regular season.

A few thoughts on the downsides of Chris Paul. One is that he may be a bad teammate because drama seems to follow him when he is paired with another superstar as you have alluded to Wolf. But I have to disagree on that. I think Chris Paul is very much built like Kobe Bryant and is ultra competitive and has an insane desire to win. When that isn't matched by other teammates or even superstars then there will be a clash.

Look at the teams he has left and the teams he has joined.

1. Clippers. Deandre Jordan is a mental midget and Blake Griffin is soft. Doc is an incompetent and horrible coach. The stories have been written on those guys and sealed. When Chris Paul left that team, what happened? They wouldn't have even been in a position to blow a 3-1 lead without Chris Paul.

2. Rockets. Harden and Dwight. Really? Is there a more selfish and ridiculous superstar than James Harden? This team with Chris Paul's heart was one injury to him away from beating the Warriors and perhpas winning a championship. Without Paul, they lost in 7. And when he clashed with Harden and was traded to OKC how did the Rockets do? That franchise is dead in the water.

3. OKC. A team that he had no interest in joining but showed up like a professional as you would expect from the president of the NBPA and put together one of the better seasons in his career while being a great teammate and doing everything OKC could have asked of him.

So if you want to talk about the narrative of him being a bad teammate or clashing with other superstars you have to give me better examples than Blake, DeAndre, Harden, and Dwight because I'm pretty sure Paul wasn't the problem.

In this, Chris Paul is just like Kobe Bryant and just like Jimmy Butler. While they aren't perfect and their leadership style is not for everyone, I take guys like that every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I chose Kobe over Shaq, I chose Jimmy over KAT and Wiggins and Embiid and Simmons, and I choose Chris Paul over Blake and Harden. Simple as that.

On this Lakers team, Chris Paul is gonna fit in fine with the defense team first culture of Vogel and the leadership and championship experience of Lebron and AD. They just want to win and play the game the right way.

2. Chris Paul is injury prone. He is 6 feet 1 inch and most of his career has been the best player on his team inviting tons of schemes, double teams, and pounding. Kyrie has same problem. Isaiah Thomas same thing. Undersized point guards in the NBA get pounded and they are going to be more prone to injury. But with the Lakers, he doesn't have to do or be any of that. Lebron and AD create immense gravity. On this team, Chris Paul can dish out 15 dimes and get 5 steals a game with his eyes closed. He made Deandre Jordan an All Star what is he gonna do for AD?

Chris Paul is going to make the game incredibly easier for the regular season and that is going to save everyone's body for the postseason. Also bear in mind that the NBA season next year will be shortened as well. We likely won't start playing until March and the smaller number of games are going to help veterans like Lebron and Chris Paul disproportionately. AD was injury prone too but again he was the center of attention for defenses night in and night out. With Lebron, he was fine. The same thing will happen but even better with Chris Paul.

Now . . . who are we giving up?

1. Kyle Kuzma. He is 25, a champion, and not a great fit on this team. His BBIQ is poor and he is inconsistent. He is never going to get to where he needs to go on a team like this. In Game 6 of the NBA Finals in 22 minutes of play he scored 2 points and grabbed 1 rebound. In the Finals, he averaged in 22 minutes of play 8.5 points, 2.8 rebounds, 0.5 assists. He shot 35.4 percent FG and from 3 point range he shot 31 percent. And he is set to be paid soon. Sorry but for his sake and the Lakers I don't mind seeing him move on. It would be mutually beneficial for both.

2. Danny Green. Sure he is a great glue guy but his 3 point shooting has been bad culminating in receiving death threats for missing the potential championship winner in Game 5. You have to give up something to get something.

3. McGee. Became unplayable as the post season wore on culminating in DNP-CD entire Finals.

4. Q Cook. You're kidding right?

5. Avery Bradley. Shown to be completely superfluous since he opted out of entire bubble and we went 16-5 without him.

6. 28th First Round Draft Pick.

I'm not sure if OKC is dumb enough to take that package but if that's what gets the deal done then from our end I think it's a no-brainer.

If we do this and can keep Caruso and KCP we will be fine using Vet Minimum, the BAE, and the tax payer's MLE if necessary to round out the roster.

Every year when you construct a championship roster there is always a gamble whether things will work out or not and whether the chemistry will be right or not.

I think 90 percent of the Lakers success this season is Lebron, AD, and Vogel. We got somewhat lucky with Dwight and Rondo. These were 2 players with TOXIC reputations changing teams every year until they finally found their niche here. I think we can interchange pieces in and out without too much trouble as long as our core of Lebron, AD, and Vogel is there and we can keep Caruso and KCP.

We have 2 years to maximize championships and the odds are simply much higher we win them with CP3 on our team vs Green, Kuzma, etc.

In the NBA a dollar is ALWAYS worth more than 4 quarters.

So that's my TLDR argument for CP3 if that's really the trade that will get it done.

This has been my argument as well. CP3 coming to the Lakers would keep LBJ fresh for the playoffs. I still get angry and sad every time I think about what might have been with CP3 and Kobe.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
governator wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:
I just think green, kuzma, #28 can get a good player that’ll be healthy and explosive

Obviously Bradley Beal isn’t walking through that door unless someone in Washington is drunk.

Paul holds the ball way too long, there’s a reason why rondo fits with the 2008 Celtics and the 2020 lakers

He moves quickly and judiciously, sets up offense, gets the ball out of his hands. I don’t trust Paul to stay healthy at all. At his price tag. I just feel like there’s gotta be another player out there more accurate to what the lakers need

can't
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:44 pm    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
governator wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:

Maybe not this one

But I don’t think Lavine is an extremely coveted player, his contract is up in 2 years and I don’t see them re-upping him

May as well cheapen your salary long term and not lose him for anything. He’s a fringe all star at best

Granted I doubt the lakers have the best offer for Lavine. Feel like the pelicans might even
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Below is video of Giannis giving hero welcome to his brother. This is why I think the Cp3 trade may not be done unless they can shed his contract by next summer.

Giannis is a long shot but it’s hard to say how much brownie points the Lakers got by signing his brother and giving him a ring

As Giannis said In video first Greek ever to win a championship. And further more said and I got mvp. We are very happy and we are not stopping.

He really wants a championship and it’s possible he will go wherever it’s possible for him to win it all.

Plus phil handy and staff working with his brother may pay dividends on his development.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iziq9ZXO5gk
wsjan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:33 pm    Post subject:

I doubt the Thunder want anything we have to offer other than LeBron or AD, and we lack 1st round picks to trade.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject:

wsjan wrote:
I doubt the Thunder want anything we have to offer other than LeBron or AD, and we lack 1st round picks to trade.

we are not talking about the 2005 CP3 here. we are talking about a 35year old injury prone CP3 who is owed >85m over next 2 years
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:03 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
wsjan wrote:

we are not talking about the 2005 CP3 here. we are talking about a 35year old injury prone CP3 who is owed >85m over next 2 years

Yeah, there is a reason he was not moved last season even with all the talk about it possibly happening. The few teams that are contending that CP3 would actually welcome to go to can't be a very long list. If we included both Kuz and a pick along with trade filler that would already still be a gamble on our part and not sure any other teams are beating that deal all things considered.

Zero chance if i'm the Lakers I include anything more then that like a second pick or THT, Caruso etc. I just immediately hang up the phone and say good luck if they push for it.

Still a gamble considering it takes some depth away but imo completely worthwhile as Lebron, CP3 and the Deng contract would all finally come off the books in 2 years. We'd suddenly have a huge amount of cap space to do whatever we want. If cp3 and Lebron still have more left in the tank they can take decent paycuts since they'd obviously have smaller roles going forward.

For the next 2 seasons we're legit contenders and likely favorites. Doesn't even matter if CP3, Lebron or AD miss some time in the regular season just pace them out until the Playoffs. Those 3 on the court at the same time in the Playoffs would be absolutely ridiculous.

I'm not seeing the Thunder getting much better offers from a team CP3 will ok a trade too honestly.
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
wsjan wrote:

Last I checked we're talking about a guy who played 70/72 games last season and every playoff game, and it's kind of ridiculous for Lakers fans to question 35 year old players right now, no? And obviously Lebron would give CP3 whatever secret sauce he's on, come on...
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:17 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
wsjan wrote:

Last I checked we're talking about a guy who played 70/72 games last season and every playoff game, and it's kind of ridiculous for Lakers fans to question 35 year old players right now, no? And obviously Lebron would give CP3 whatever secret sauce he's on, come on...

You mean when the season began after 4/5 months break?

1 35yr old is not enough? We need 2 , 1 of which has history of breaking down in playoffs?
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:22 pm    Post subject:

If they traded for Paul they’d have to bring back rondo, you’d need rondo to keep Paul’s minutes at around 30 a game, load manage by just playing him less minutes in the regular season

If they were to get Paul I think the key would be Gallinari and Paul added. Allow lebron and Paul to get good rest by having reliable scorers and distributors like rondo and Gallinari off the bench
dfchang813
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:
If they traded for Paul they’d have to bring back rondo, you’d need rondo to keep Paul’s minutes at around 30 a game, load manage by just playing him less minutes in the regular season

If they were to get Paul I think the key would be Gallinari and Paul added. Allow lebron and Paul to get good rest by having reliable scorers and distributors like rondo and Gallinari off the bench

From salary cap perspective if we get Paul I don’t think Gallinari is possible. We will be hard put to even finish the roster with NBA players.

And Rondo and Paul hate each other so that can get kinda complicated.

I mean Paul is an amazing player but he is a gamble. No denying that ...
dcarter4kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:52 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Lebron is owed $37 mill
Davis will make roughly the same..
Chris Paul makes $41 and then $44 million
That’s $85 million!!!!
Seems like a lot of people here aren’t thinking math wise.
So you give up 6 players for 1, let’s say...
Where do you get the money to replace those other 5 roster spots?

Chris Paul is a stupid stupid stupid idea..
Unless he requests a buyout, it’s just dumb..

Not sure why some here are thinking it’s a good idea...it’s not if you do the math.

We don’t have a $150 million + cap....

Just not a good idea.

Rather look to keep some of the players we have (Rondo, Howard) and get someone like Gallinari.

Depends on rather or not the Lakers are willing to pay the luxury tax. Something they should,since they havent had to pay it in over 5 seasons despite still being one of the highest revenue teams if not the highest.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject:

This team talks about chemistry, being a family, and running it back... They are not gutting this team... Pelinka is smarter than that. Lebron is also not stupid.

Bought out CP3... Yes no brainer!
BlueNGold
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 pm    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:

I'm guessing you don't know about Rondo and CP3's history...
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject:

PostMalone24 wrote:
governator wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
OKC has no interests in oblige to both CP3 and Lakers, they can care less where he wishes to end up.

Kuzma, #28 plus DG/Bradley/McGee expirings might be financially enticing, Lakers basically shutting ourself from 2021 sweepstakes

TBH I would rather have CP3 over Giannis we already have something better than him and it's AD3

Ok, we're all entitled to our own opinion, I get that...But some opinions do just need to be ridiculed...like yours.

I'm not sure which opinion is worse...that AD3 is better than Giannis or that you'd prefer CP3 over Giannis. Both are stoooopid mate.

Ok, carry on.
dfchang813
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
PostMalone24 wrote:
governator wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
OKC has no interests in oblige to both CP3 and Lakers, they can care less where he wishes to end up.

Kuzma, #28 plus DG/Bradley/McGee expirings might be financially enticing, Lakers basically shutting ourself from 2021 sweepstakes

TBH I would rather have CP3 over Giannis we already have something better than him and it's AD3

Ok, we're all entitled to our own opinion, I get that...But some opinions do just need to be ridiculed...like yours.

I'm not sure which opinion is worse...that AD3 is better than Giannis or that you'd prefer CP3 over Giannis. Both are stoooopid mate.

Ok, carry on.

Wait what?

You know you are on Lakers board right?

Giannis game has a lot of deficiencies. He almost got swept out of the second round!!

Whatever bloated regular season numbers he put up it’s far from crazy to say AD is the better player. I would pick him over Giannis to start a franchise.

And he would be an awkward fit on this team. Of course Giannis is the better player over CP3 but Chris Paul is the better fit.

Put it this way ... a core of CP3, Lebron, and AD still beats Giannis on the Heat with Jimmy or the Mavs with Luka and it ain’t all that close.
Wolfer9
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject:

I’d pass... injury prone and expensive
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject:

dfchang813 wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
PostMalone24 wrote:
governator wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

Ok, carry on.

Wait what?

Giannis game has a lot of deficiencies. He almost got swept out of the second round!!

Whatever bloated regular season numbers he put up it’s far from crazy to say AD is the better player. I would pick him over Giannis to start a franchise.

And he would be an awkward fit on this team. Of course Giannis is the better player over CP3 but Chris Paul is the better fit.

Put it this way ... a core of CP3, Lebron, and AD still beats Giannis on the Heat with Jimmy or the Mavs with Luka and it ain’t all that close.

Look, I love me some AD... but I guaran-(bleep)-ty that every single GM in the league, including Pelinka would start their franchise with Giannis. And any fan suggesting they'd do otherwise is just an ill-informed homer.

With regards to fit. HAHAHA.. yes, I guess.... but... you don't fit Giannis in a team, you fit a team around him! Giannis IS THE FIT! HE FITS ON EVERY TEAM! PERIOD!

Put it this way....CP3, Lebron and AD is definitely an upgrade over this years Lakers team, but it certainly WOULD NOT be the same level of upgrade as Giannis to the Heat or Mavs !!! Both those teams would actually close the lead (if not surpass) on the Lakers even with CP3.

Look, I get it, fans tend to overvalue their own team's players, and undervalue everyone else...but come... let's not get silly.... LG is better than that!
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
wsjan wrote:

despite how well CP3 played, he is actually a NEGATIVE asset due to his salary
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
dfchang813 wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
PostMalone24 wrote:
governator wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

Ok, carry on.

Wait what?

Look, I love me some AD... but I guaran-(bleep)-ty that every single GM in the league, including Pelinka would start their franchise with Giannis. And any fan suggesting they'd do otherwise is just an ill-informed homer.

With regards to fit. HAHAHA.. yes, I guess.... but... you don't fit Giannis in a team, you fit a team around him! Giannis IS THE FIT! HE FITS ON EVERY TEAM! PERIOD!

Put it this way....CP3, Lebron and AD is definitely an upgrade over this years Lakers team, but it certainly WOULD NOT be the same level of upgrade as Giannis to the Heat or Mavs !!! Both those teams would actually close the lead (if not surpass) on the Lakers even with CP3.

Look, I get it, fans tend to overvalue their own team's players, and undervalue everyone else...but come... let's not get silly.... LG is better than that!

I'd take AD as well and several friends who don't even like the Lakers started calling him the best big in the NBA now. It's far from just a Lakers fan opinion at this point. I have nothing wrong with anyone choosing Giannis of course but it's far from "crazy" to choose AD. Until Giannis gets an outside game that will remain a massive hole in his game when the Playoffs come around every year unless he joins a super team ala KD.

P.S. - No reason to yell every other word when typing on a message board.
Travis Bickle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject:

dfchang813 wrote:
Of course Giannis is the better player over CP3 but Chris Paul is the better fit...

Better fit or not, I'll take giannis over cp3 with AD/LeBron any day. How the hell would anyone guard that frontcourt?
dfchang813
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
dfchang813 wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
PostMalone24 wrote:
governator wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:

Ok, carry on.

Wait what?

I guess. I mean all I know is he got sent home in the second round back to back years. First by Kawhi and then by Jimmy Buckets and this year was just embarrassing. They had to play super hard to avoid getting swept.

It would help if he could I don’t know shoot the ball or something. Chris Paul on this team next year takes any team in the league.

And after? I don’t care where Giannis goes or who he plays with I think we get Bradley Beal as a free agent in 2022 and even with 38 yr old Bron we can take anyone in the league. I like AD’s game over Giannis.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 19 of 69
Jump to: