Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:18 am    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Good grief olynyk 24 points 9 boards 9-16 shooting

did anyone catch this ? apparently he tried the same with Davis shoulder that Crowder tried with Lebron in Game 1, trying to hurt him
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:28 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
So, is there still going to be a parade?

Unfortunately, this team will probably be recognized virtually.
Can't see the city allowing gatherings even outdoors.
LAPD is probably relieved there won't be the types of celebrations every time the Lakers win a chip.

They allowed protests and riots... maybe they’ll allow something small scale the city needs this after everything this year
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:19 am    Post subject:

No parade until COVID vaccine. That means next year, we'll celebrate twice as hard for the repeat and then three times as hard for the 3peat the year after. Prime AD and Lebron is gonna cucked the rest of the league in the butt. Only an act of God, aka serious injury, would derail the inevitability of a Laker 3peat.

AD really saves his best for last.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject:

any QFTOS for game 2?
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 am    Post subject:

Not a great game, but I will take the win.

Would have been nice to win by 11+ instead of 10 as the line was 10.5.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:36 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Not a great game, but I will take the win.

Would have been nice to win by 11+ instead of 10 as the line was 10.5.

how the (bleep) Vegas figure this (bleep) out, within 0.5 point
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:56 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
No parade until COVID vaccine. That means next year, we'll celebrate twice as hard for the repeat and then three times as hard for the 3peat the year after. Prime AD and Lebron is gonna cucked the rest of the league in the butt. Only an act of God, aka serious injury, would derail the inevitability of a Laker 3peat.

AD really saves his best for last.

A vaccine that has had phase 3 clinical trials halted twice due to multiple sclerosis like neurologic symptoms. They've tried for 17 years to make a coronavirus vaccine and havent been able to do it.

So it's not just a vaccine...it's a vaccine OR FDA approved treatment of which at least 4 already exist (HCQ, ivermectin, Antibody Transfusion, Parenternal Vitamin C with Zinc and Vitamin D) but the FDA is refusing to approve because the NIH Covid Forum has completely and purposely and intentionally misread the scientific literature on the global science confirming these treatments as safe and effective.

Why would they do this? Because the FDA and CDc want the vaccine to be THE solution and are willing to let people die to make sure it is.

Why? Because of 42 USC 300aa-22 which gives Vaccine manufacturers complete immunity from civil litigation if their products injure or kill people. It's the only product in the world with complete civil immunity, production is heavily funded by tax payer dollars, and their is no liability or marketing expenses.

Vaccines are as close to pure profit for pharmaceutical companies as a company can get...they are pure profit and zero risk.

We wont have a parade not because it's unsafe...we wont have a parade because it's unprofitable for pharma.

Over 7 million Americans have recovered without a vaccine...how does that happen if there is no cure?

3 reported cases of reinfection in the entire world and 2 of those are unconfirmed.

My only comment on COVID and I am a licensed physician, I have no problems with vaccines other than mandates, their ingredients, and lack of informed consent, and I have over 1500 hours of research into SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19 which are 2 different things and I have done over 90 PSAs on it and published 4 science and public health papers on the topic.

The only question that matters is 'was this gain of function experimentation or rapid evilution?' If this was gain of function then this is a crime against humanity and must be investigated and people punished. If this was rapid evolution then we better start reforresting our planet to end climate change.

The genetic evidence keeps pointing go gain of function btw.

Just my 2 cents.

#BannersOverBillboards
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject:

The Finals Stat, Game 2: Lakers ridiculously efficient

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/10/02/finals-stat-lakers-heat
JaggedJimmyJay1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject:

PASTOR RILEY wrote:
We could have at least 80 points if we had killer instinct

I've been lurking for a long time on this site, and only now felt the urge to register just to say that this person has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 am    Post subject:

JaggedJimmyJay1 wrote:
PASTOR RILEY wrote:

I've been lurking for a long time on this site, and only now felt the urge to register just to say that this person has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Haha, don’t pay attention to PASTOR, I’m pretty sure his motives are to bust our balls, welcome to LG.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:04 am    Post subject:

JaggedJimmyJay1 wrote:
PASTOR RILEY wrote:

Welcome to the best sports site on the web. Hang around. You ain't seen nothing yet. Our OT is titillating. So many options for discussions. If you're into politics you'll be entertained.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
So, is there still going to be a parade?

Unfortunately, this team will probably be recognized virtually.
Can't see the city allowing gatherings even outdoors.
LAPD is probably relieved there won't be the types of celebrations every time the Lakers win a chip.

They allowed protests and riots... maybe they’ll allow something small scale the city needs this after everything this year

They had no choice. People were participating in acts of civil disobedience that nothing short of deploying the national guard would quell the gatherings.....
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:40 pm    Post subject:

Expected the Heat to play with more intensity and hustle. Like they always say the most dangerous animal is the injured one cornered.

So many teams talk about under estimating teams with injuries and yet still do it in the actual game. Granted, while there were still stretches of that, by the most part the Lakers seemed to grasp that during play and attempted to end this contest without much doubt.

Game 3 is the next game, the hardest is the next one. Break Miami's collective back and IF the Lakers win game 3, no matter how, Lakers will blow them out in game 4.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject:

For a team with it's back against the wall the Heat didn't show much determination. I got the impression they don't think they can win. I don't expect a whole lot of effort from them in the next 2 games. Bam's hurt he shouldn't be much of a problem.

The only concern I have is how much the Lakers really want to go home. They've been playing with the off and on switch. That could be a disaster, drag it out to 5 games.

Bron is giving the spotlight to AD. If push comes to shove he'll get busy and join him in the light. Bron wants out of the bubble, he wants to go home to his family. This series should only go 4.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:05 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
For a team with it's back against the wall the Heat didn't show much determination. I got the impression they don't think they can win. I don't expect a whole lot of effort from them in the next 2 games. Bam's hurt he shouldn't be much of a problem.

The only concern I have is how much the Lakers really want to go home. They've been playing with the off and on switch. That could be a disaster, drag it out to 5 games.

Bron is giving the spotlight to AD. If push comes to shove he'll get busy and join him in the light. Bron wants out of the bubble, he wants to go home to his family. This series should only go 4.

That was my thought too with how the game ended. They felt like they won by not getting blown out.

Udonis used the yelling technique...can't use that again.

They got 17 more FTs with AD getting only 1...wont happen again.

DG and KCP 3 for 19...won't happen again.

Only thing that irks me is how Spo and Butler have been saying that they're losing because of things they aren't doing. I know it's competitive delusion but I still think it's disrespectful to say you're losing because of your mistakes. You shot 50/40/90 as a TEAM and it was never in doubt. Are they expecting 70/50/100?

This team is starting to rub me the wrong way with all this toxic masculinity.

#BannersOverBillboards
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48
Page 48 of 48
Jump to: