Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:
You guys are always bickering about things that at this point don't even matter. These bastards broke into a house and murdered a sleeping woman. They behaved like they were trying to arrest a drug kingpin. IF this man was associated with any drugs it certainly did not warrant this type of aggression. Welcome to being black in American.

I hope I'm not the only who finds this outrageous!

Exactly, it has been pointed out by many in the media that there were multiple alternatives to effecting an arrest that did not involve a warrant served in the dead of night where things can go terribly wrong - for either party.

Breonna was hanging out with the wrong crowd. That's why I always tell my kids to think about their association.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject:

She lived in the wrong neighborhood and wore the wrong skin too.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Victim mentality?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:
You guys are always bickering about things that at this point don't even matter. These bastards broke into a house and murdered a sleeping woman. They behaved like they were trying to arrest a drug kingpin. IF this man was associated with any drugs it certainly did not warrant this type of aggression. Welcome to being black in American.

Exactly, it has been pointed out by many in the media that there were multiple alternatives to effecting an arrest that did not involve a warrant served in the dead of night where things can go terribly wrong - for either party.

Breonna was hanging out with the wrong crowd. That's why I always tell my kids to think about their association.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

She was sleeping in her own apartment.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:22 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

Did you hear what her boyfriend said about that?
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:27 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Victim mentality?

Yes, she was a victim of murderous criminals.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

Are you saying she was not in her own apartment. An apartment devoid of the drugs the police were in pursuit of? And could have could have pursued in a fashion that wasn't full on ambush given the nature of the alleged crime?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

Are you saying she was not in her own apartment. An apartment devoid of the drugs the police were in pursuit of? And could have could have pursued in a fashion that wasn't full on ambush given the nature of the alleged crime?
lol, can't even answer my question. I'll help you, read pages 14-15.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 pm    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Victim mentality?

I missed the part where she wasn’t shot dead in her own bed with zero evidence that she committed or was suspected of committing a crime. Tell me where that happens in an affluent white neighborhood to a Caucasian first responder (or where they serve a warrant like that to begin with) and the police admit they endangered the neighbors but no charges in her death.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

So when some cop murders you in your bed for no reason and some Celtic fans will say you deserved if for hanging out on a Laker message board.

You are (bleep) ridiculous with this racist horse-(bleep). You are completely transparent and you aren't fooling anyone here. All your posts are in support of the notion that whatever bad thing happened to a black person, they deserved it. And if a white person shot someone, they had a good reason and were justified. This isn't about this one post. I just went back and read every post you made for the last several months.

This is straight-up racist bull-(bleep). Calling you out. Racist bull-(bleep). This is what racism looks like.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:55 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
* racist crap *

ChefLinda wrote:
This is straight-up racist bull-(bleep). Calling you out. Racist bull-(bleep). This is what racism looks like.

And your posts (sicjoker) illustrate a mundane & puerile intellect...

And they suck badly, too!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am    Post subject:

I guess some want to engage with a racist troll. I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:31 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I guess some want to engage with a racist troll. I say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. LINK

That troll's been a member since 2011.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:

That troll's been a member since 2011.

So? Being a long time member doesn't make it OK to be a racist. I've been engaging with a long time member in the boxing thread that showed up here with racists beliefs. It was hard to believe what he posted. I was shocked. You never know!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject:

xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

I did. And I got to the point. Taylor was sleeping in her own apartment when police forced there way in, reportedly without announcing who they were.

She was NOT "hanging out with the wrong crowd" which is an asinine description of the events.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

So? Being a long time member doesn't make it OK to be a racist. I've been engaging with a long time member in the boxing thread that showed up here with racists beliefs. It was hard to believe what he posted. I was shocked. You never know!!

That troll's been posting offensive stuff for a long time, here at LG. Why even be a member of such a diverse place, as this one, if that diversity seems to bring out the worst in you?

Racism is for a$$hole$ and pu$$ie$.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:39 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
jodeke wrote:

That troll's been posting offensive stuff for a long time, here at LG. Why even be a member of such a diverse place, as this one, if that diversity seems to bring out the worst in you?

Racism is for a$$hole$ and pu$$ie$.

I won't say worst, I'll say it brings out who you are. The poster I referred to is a very knowledgeable fight and basketball fan. Been a member since 2001. I had no idea he had racist thoughts, ideas.

I'll say in the defense of the poster, I don't think he believes he's racist. Not being of a community allows one really feels of what they speak is how things are. I inject White privilege not understanding.

Due to our previous engagements, I still like the guy.

Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
xxsicrokerxx wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
defense wrote:

I did. And I got to the point. Taylor was sleeping in her own apartment when police forced there way in, reportedly without announcing who they were.

She was NOT "hanging out with the wrong crowd" which is an asinine description of the events.

Fwiw, they were ostensibly searching for suspicious packages received on behalf of an ex boyfriend that she still knew casually under the pretext that he might be getting drugs there, and a big portion of the justification for that was a tip from postal inspectors, which turned out to be false because they asked the postal inspectors to investigate, and they found nothing suspicious. So even the warrant was achieved on a blatant lie.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:01 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Ben Crump
@AttorneyCrump

How ironic and typical that the only charges brought in Breonna Taylor’s case were for shots fired into the apartment of a white neighbor, while no charges were brought for the shots fired at Bre or into her Black neighbor’s apartment.

I don't know if this is correct but I am sure local journalists would be able to check on who lived where. If they indicted for wanton endangerment for bullets that were fired into the apt of a white family and not for apt(s) that were occupied by black people (assuming they were home at the time) on top of not charging for endangering BT and her boyfriend this is just too much. They are rubbing it in people's faces and they wonder why there are protests?
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject:

Did you see whom they paraded out, to announce the charges or lack thereof?

A Black man (Daniel Cameron) doing the White man's (Kentucky's) bidding.

Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:

He delivered a speech at the RNC. He has future Tim Scott written all over him.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:23 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:

Watching his smugness was disgusting.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject:

SweetP wrote:
Quote:
Ben Crump
@AttorneyCrump

How ironic and typical that the only charges brought in Breonna Taylor’s case were for shots fired into the apartment of a white neighbor, while no charges were brought for the shots fired at Bre or into her Black neighbor’s apartment.

I don't know if this is correct but I am sure local journalists would be able to check on who lived where. If they indicted for wanton endangerment for bullets that were fired into the apt of a white family and not for apt(s) that were occupied by black people (assuming they were home at the time) on top of not charging for endangering BT and her boyfriend this is just too much. They are rubbing it in people's faces and they wonder why there are protests?

They want the protests. They feel independent white voters and more conservative Asian and Latino voters move their direction when they fear riots and civil unrest.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
SweetP wrote:
Quote:
Ben Crump
@AttorneyCrump

They want the protests. They feel independent white voters and more conservative Asian and Latino voters move their direction when they fear riots and civil unrest.

I know, it was more a rhetorical question. It is just so infuriating tho'.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3zkax/5-cops-involved-in-breonna-taylors-case-were-also-part-of-a-botched-raid-in-2018

Five of the officers involved in the Taylor incident were involved in a 2018 botched raid altho' thankfully no one was killed. There was a complaint made that marijuana was being grown and sold out of a house. But the complaint was made before this family had even lived there. No one in the family was ever charged and there is pending lawsuit.

It was not a no knock warrant but the link above has video from the police cams and they did not knock, they broke down the security door and front door and only then shouted police-warrant. They fired a flash grenade or something. Watch at least the first part of the video. Watch the teen-aged boy stumble down the stairs because he is so afraid, watch the teen-aged girl screaming and cowering near the door, afraid to move until her mom hugs her and they come out together. A 14 year-old girl thought someone was breaking into the home and ran out the back trying to get to her grandma's house to get help. The cops caught her in the back, pointed guns at her, ordered her to the ground and searched her. The cop says to this little girl, how old are you, do you have a gun on you? Anything on you that might hurt ME, after they surround her with rifles pointed at her

What if that was your house, your wife, your kids? One wrong move by any of them and they could have been killed. What was their crime, moving into a house where someone possibly had grown weed before? So they send the SWAT team? This (bleep) happens all the time in some neighborhoods, even if it doesn't in yours.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 64 of 76
Jump to: