29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:21 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
^
How are so many people getting it if the odds are so low even on a confined space like an airplane?

They all had the fish for dinner.
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:53 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
^
How are so many people getting it if the odds are so low even on a confined space like an airplane?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:45 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I'm a Instacart member. $9:00 a month. If you order at least $35:00 delivery is free. How many times have you gone shopping and spent less than $35:00?

I do instacart and I'm pubic/anus.

Wash the cloth after use so you don't rash up.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:50 pm    Post subject:

LakersRGolden wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
^

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking

Get ahold of yourself

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:33 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'm a Instacart member. $9:00 a month. If you order at least $35:00 delivery is free. How many times have you gone shopping and spent less than $35:00?

before Covid, a decent amount. I am more of a daily or every two days type shopper when it comes to groceries. I may go once a week for the basics....eggs, milk, breakfast items, snacks, etc., but then I usually swing by the grocery story daily if I am eating in and choose the meat or ingredients for that meal. There is a Wal Mart Marketplace right outside the gates to my subdivision...it is small and easy to get it and out of quickly on the way home.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:46 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

before Covid, a decent amount. I am more of a daily or every two days type shopper when it comes to groceries. I may go once a week for the basics....eggs, milk, breakfast items, snacks, etc., but then I usually swing by the grocery story daily if I am eating in and choose the meat or ingredients for that meal. There is a Wal Mart Marketplace right outside the gates to my subdivision...it is small and easy to get it and out of quickly on the way home.

I've shopped Walmart. They have good meat. They're on the list of stores on my Instacart list. When the link loads click on log in then click on stores. It brings up all the stores that deliver to my area. LINK

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Walmart has good meat in the same way that velveeta has good cheese.
GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:20 pm    Post subject:

In-store early morning
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

Hey mama, der goes dat (Y) again. I got good meat at Walmart.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:29 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Obviously when Oprah or Tom Brady swing by, I seek out a higher quality meat...but Wal Mart is fine for a Ribeye or Burger w/ Velveeta cheddar
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:19 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Obviously when Oprah or Tom Brady swing by, I seek out a higher quality meat...but Wal Mart is fine for a Ribeye or Burger w/ Velveeta cheddar

I sent you a link with the list of stores that Instacart delivers for. I use Costco, Ralphs, Food4Less, Smart&Final and Albertsons, Vons and Pavillion on occasion. The one time I got some ribeyes from Walmart they were top grade.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:12 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
^

Just a guess, but most people aren’t wandering around the cabin of planes, getting into people’s faces and chatting with them. Generally, you’re pretty confined to just one small area of a plane and only the people in your immediate area would be at risk of contracting the virus if you had it. Flights aren’t long enough for someone near you to get infected and become contagious and pass it on to someone near them that’s further away from you and daisy chain it across the plane.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:23 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
^

Just a guess, but most people aren’t wandering around the cabin of planes, getting into people’s faces and chatting with them. Generally, you’re pretty confined to just one small area of a plane and only the people in your immediate area would be at risk of contracting the virus if you had it. Flights aren’t long enough for someone near you to get infected and become contagious and pass it on to someone near them that’s further away from you and daisy chain it across the plane.

commercial planes have extremely better air filtration systems than almost anything else indoors/enclosed
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: