Java Chip and Chocolate Hazelnut Oreos are hitting shelves in 2021

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: Java Chip and Chocolate Hazelnut Oreos are hitting shelves in 2021

https://people.com/food/java-chip-oreos-stuffed-with-coffee-flavored-creme-chocolate-chips-coming-soon/

Quote:
Java Chip and Chocolate-Hazelnut Oreos Are Hitting Shelves in 2021
Is 2020 over yet?

By Mary Honkus August 10, 2020 03:36 PM

OREO
New Oreo flavors keep on coming, and the latest two additions promise to be any Nutella and coffee lover's dream.

Java Chip Oreos and Chocolate-Hazelnut Oreos are coming soon, a rep for Oreo confirmed to PEOPLE. The cookies were first spotted by the junk food Instagram account @candyhunting, which posted a photo of the packaging on Sunday.

The Java Chip flavor will have the same crunchy chocolate cookie we know and love, but is stuffed with a coffee-flavored creme that is loaded with tiny chocolate chips. Chocolate-Hazelnut Oreos will feature a rich creme that is sandwiched between the two iconic cookies — we're already getting Nutella vibes from this combo.

We'll have to wait a few more months until these flavors become available in January 2021. How much longer until 2020 is over? We can hardly wait.

RELATED: Oreo's New Tiramisu Cookies Will Have 2 Different Layers of Creme

Oreo has experimented with other coffee-flavored cookies recently, too. Tiramisu Oreos hit shelves earlier this year and feature a two-layer vanilla and coffee creme filling.

Tiramisu oreos
:Dunkin' Just Unveiled Coffee-Flavored Cereals That Actually Contain Caffeine

In fact, 2020 seems to be the year of interesting coffee-flavored foods. Dunkin' recently partnered with Post to turn two of their most popular drinks into cereal. Coming in two flavors – Caramel Macchiato and Mocha Latte — each box of sweet puffs contains a small amount of caffeine to jumpstart your morning.

[primary_media_image primary_image="12249213" orientation="default" /]

RELATED: Coca-Cola Debuts New Coffee-Infused Soda in Three Flavors

The Caramel Macchiato flavor features crunchy spiced cereal pieces with caramel-swirled marshmallows that mimic the iced coffee drink, while the Mocha Latte flavor has crunchy chocolate cereal pieces with latte-swirled marshmallows.

Coffee Coca-cola

COCA-COLA
Coca-Cola also announced a new coffee-infused soda last month. Each 12-oz. can is infused with Brazilian Coffee and packs 69 mg of caffeine (nearly double the amount in a typical can of Coke.) The new beverage claims to have the same taste of a classic Coke with a hint of coffee flavor in three varieties: dark, vanilla, and caramel.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 am    Post subject:

I got hooked on Oreos at the start of all this craziness. The stores were out of meat, fresh vegetables and most canned goods but Oreos were plentiful. I tried most of the flavors currently available. The only one I didn't care for was the new caramel/coconut.

These sound interesting but I've moved on to Nutter Butters after finding an old box of Girl Scout Do-si-dos in the back of my freezer.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:10 am    Post subject:

Oreos are so good but have so many calories...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:26 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
Oreos are so good but have so many calories...

I have cut down on the sweets significantly the last few months, but I might give the new Oreo cookie a try in the future.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 pm    Post subject:

fun fact: oreos are vegan (last time I checked, anyway)
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:47 pm    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
fun fact: oreos are vegan (last time I checked, anyway)

I found this out from my vegan coworker(well former he was let go a month ago). I gave him some Christmas themed Oreos last Christmas.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: