BLACK LIVES MATTER (Please Continue to Say Their Names) - DALANEO MARTIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
A thing underdiscussed is how riot cops and national guardsmen in protest areas are actively slashing car tires and breaking car windows whenever they have the opportunity. On city streets, in parking lots, etc. What kind of training is that?

I remember Trump really buddying up to the cross burning forces as soon as he became President...I feel like a Roger Stone/Steve Bannon/Stephen Miller Tri Fecta are paying cops and others to do heinous (bleep)

Cannot forget
https://abcnews.go.com/US/vice-police-officers-disciplined-improper-stormy-daniels-arrest/story?id=68504128
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:12 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
SweetP wrote:
Meanwhile, in Long Beach: https://twitter.com/richardgrant88/status/1267523353289474048

Aww hell no. That dick has a gun pointed at a baby. Daddy needs to take her home and keep her safe but who the hell points a gun at a baby girl like that? Or baby boy, I can't tell.

Actually I read further... The Officer wasn't pointing it directly at the man and the child.. From farther away the officers eyes are looking quite a bit to the mans left

It seems they actually allowed him to stand there for quite awhile
https://twitter.com/skxgloomy/status/1267591083799703552/photo/1

Technically true and acknowledged by the photographer whose tweets I linked, but still...
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Cops who fire anything - rubber bullets, tear gas canisters, anything - near or at protestors faces should be charged with attempted manslaughter at the least.

Grand Rapids, MI: https://twitter.com/jusalotofpain/status/1267638427723296768
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:30 am    Post subject:

Not much mentioned. This is the reason Colin Kaepernick knelt . Do you understand now?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject:

Why were the DC Police so rude and afraid to communicate with the Protestors?

Even I can write something this simple that would have led to nothing but simple respect.. arrgh.
Quote:

"Ma'am, Sir, The President of the United States is going to be walking through this area and the Secret Service and us included need to ensure it is safe for his travel. I am asking for you and all in this area to please move back behind that yellow rope over there we have setup at a safe distance. Please do comply with this order or we will be forced to physically remove you.
As soon as we are done you may return to your previous area. Thank you."

Even though it seems like something their normal ugliness could do...

Someone picked this crew who will now HURT AMERICANS AT WILL and Trump potentially gave them orders to rough them up etc.. All staged and all vicious cruelty that tries to change the Heart of American Identity

My Favorite Dictator

Only leaders in the world who half assed like our President are dictators
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 am    Post subject:

rioters kill elderly black business owner

nsfw

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:50 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

nsfw

That's why I inked heavy heart and anger. Looting lessens the reason why people are PROTESTING. GEORGE FLOYD

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:54 am    Post subject:

Twitter suspends fake antifa account tied to white nationalists
https://www.axios.com/twitter-suspends-fake-antifa-account-tied-to-white-nationalists-b387f109-2bfd-4326-a60f-a4d398a191c3.html

Quote:
Twitter said Monday that it has suspended an account named "ANTIFA_US" which it says was tied to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa. Over the weekend, the account had called for violence and its posts had widely circulated online.

Why it matters: It's the latest example of social media being used to exploit and sharpen the very real divisions in American society. It's also the latest example of Twitter more aggressively rooting out false information on its platform.

"This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts," a Twitter representative told Axios. "We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules."
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:09 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/NBABeau/status/1267848875202809859
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:49 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

nsfw

That's why I inked heavy heart and anger. Looting lessens the reason why people are PROTESTING. GEORGE FLOYD

Some of these rioters don't care about the movement at all. JR Smith beat the crap out of some kid who bashed in his car window in the suburbs for no reason.
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

nsfw

Some of these rioters don't care about the movement at all. JR Smith beat the crap out of some kid who bashed in his car window in the suburbs for no reason.

Local news interviewed a looter in custody Sunday. He was left behind by his friends when the cops caught them looting the new balance store in Santa Monica. He said it was all about getting money.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:12 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
Local news interviewed a looter in custody Sunday. He was left behind by his friends when the cops caught them looting the new balance store in Santa Monica. He said it was all about getting money.

40+ million unemployed.

Imagine if all these soldiers deployed to major cities were here doing testing and contact tracing.

If you want to know why they aren't. The short answer is Mitch.

Last edited by kikanga on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:13 am    Post subject:

Hector the Pup wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

nsfw

People like him are the reason I paraphrased a line from James Baldwin's Another Country. I'd like to get all these kind of people in one corner of the world, turn into a big black fist and smash them.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:24 am    Post subject:

The DC cops had been rounding up protestors near Bloomingdale and a good Samaritan opened their doors to about 100 stray protestors earlier tonight. The cops surrounded the place and are picking off anyone who leaves one by one so folks inside are waiting out the curfew/shift change until morning.

JFC, what ludicrously terrible federal and local institutions this country has.

Update: the homeowner, Rahul, has ordered pizza for everyone while the cops have tried to gain entry by 1) falsely saying they received a 911 call, and 2) by sending a plainclothes pig stripped of his armor as a "protestor" in need of help (who was turned away).

This is pathetic and perverse from DC cops.

Update: Rahul interview: https://twitter.com/AdriannaHopkins/status/1267785458349531136

Basic heroism. Also, watch that guy get harassed by cops for years.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject:

Cops are firing rubber bullets at the press including international members. We turned into China.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:47 am    Post subject:

There better be hundreds if not thousands of cops charged with excessive force after all this.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:37 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Cops are firing rubber bullets at the press including international members. We turned into China.

Yep, as I said, we have become those countries that we used to look down on for authoritarian atrocities. We're one of those countries now, at least in many respects.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

Also worth noting, they are violating training and policy by firing the projectiles at people. They are trained to fire the "rubber" (they are extremely hard) bullets at the ground in front of people so they bounce into them so that the velocity of the bullet is reduced. Those "non-lethal" weapons can actually be quite lethal if fired directly at someone from close range.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject:

Boarded up my businesses sunday morning after getting ransacked. Me and a buddy slept in one location sunday/monday nights and two of my cousins slept in the other one that got looted. We each had shotguns. Was honestly hoping they'd return. I was ready to pile up bodies but they moved on to other areas. LAPD stopped by a couple times to check on us. I love those guys and feel so bad for what's happening to them. They don't deserve this and neither does my family or any other business. These bottom-feeding thugs will burn in hell for all eternity. I wish they'd just start firing on looters.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject:

My big boss does the right thing -
Craig Gore Fired As Producer Of New ‘SVU’ Spinoff Over Controversial Comments Amid George Floyd Protests

This week, Gore posted a photo of himself brandishing a rifle in front of his home with a caption, “curfew”, after threatening to “light motherf***ers up who try to f*** w/my property” in reference to looting nearby.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Boarded up my businesses sunday morning after getting ransacked. Me and a buddy slept in one location sunday/monday nights and two of my cousins slept in the other one that got looted. We each had shotguns. Was honestly hoping they'd return. I was ready to pile up bodies but they moved on to other areas. LAPD stopped by a couple times to check on us. I love those guys and feel so bad for what's happening to them. They don't deserve this and neither does my family or any other business. These bottom-feeding thugs will burn in hell for all eternity. I wish they'd just start firing on looters.

I understand your anger but think if you took a life it would come back to haunt you.

Load your shotgun with rock salt and don't choke it. Full spread it so it will hit and sting the hell out of a whole bunch of looters. The sound of jacking a shotgun is enough to deter looters. The sound of a discharge will send them scurrying.

ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Ziggy wrote:

I understand your anger but think if you took a life it would come back to haunt you.

Load your shotgun with rock salt and don't choke it. Full spread it so it will hit and sting the hell out of a whole bunch of looters. The sound of jacking a shotgun is enough to deter looters. The sound of a discharge will send them scurrying.

A mighty fine post there, Jode, mighty fine.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:

BTW, I just noticed my post right after this one. Pleaser know that was purely coincidental and was in no way meant as a commentary on your expression of displeasure.

I feel badly about what has happened to small business owners such as yourself. You frustrations and anger are understood.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Also worth noting, they are violating training and policy by firing the projectiles at people. They are trained to fire the "rubber" (they are extremely hard) bullets at the ground in front of people so they bounce into them so that the velocity of the bullet is reduced. Those "non-lethal" weapons can actually be quite lethal if fired directly at someone from close range.

Especially when they are fired at faces/eyes. I have seen a few pictures of people hit it face, eyes with rubber bullets recently and pretty devastating damage.
GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject:

Would it be unrealistic to believe that the majority of the protesters will come back and help clean up the communities?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 26 of 76
Jump to: