New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject: New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

Quote:
NEW TUPAC SHAKUR MOVIE TO EXPLORE POSSIBILITY RAPPER FAKED HIS DEATH, ESCAPED TO MEXICO

Twenty-four years after his murder, there are still conspiracy theories regarding Tupac Shakur's death in Las Vegas in September 1996.

According to a Feb. 9 news report from Las Vegas' KTNV Channel 13, local filmmaker Rick Boss is making a movie that explores the possibility that the late rapper is still alive. The film, tentatively titled 2Pac: The Great Escape From UMC, will reenact the events of the Las Vegas shooting and Tupac's escape plot from University Medical Center in Las Vegas involving a body double and a relocating to New Mexico.

"This movie is about Tupac actually escaping from University Medical Center here in Vegas and relocating to New Mexico [and] getting protection from the Navajo tribe," Boss explains to KTNV.

Boss claims that when Tupac arrived in Las Vegas for fight night he was informed of a planned hit on him. That's when the escape plan was conceived, including a body double being planted in Suge Knight's BMW vehicle and a planned aerial exit from Vegas.

"When certain FBI agencies are looking for you, they are going to block the airport," said Boss. "So you can't travel out so the best way to escape is through helicopter, private helicopter to another state."

Boss adds that FBI agents can't go onto tribal land without the tribal council's permission, which is why Navajo land in New Mexico made for the perfect hideout for Tupac.

While all of this seems far-fetched, Boss claims that he got his information from people in Tupac's family and inner circle.

"You can write a fiction. You can write a fiction story but this is not a fiction," he stated. "This is facts through certain people I know."

The actor who plays Tupac in the movie, Richard Garcia, believes that the late rapper did die in Las Vegas on Sept. 13, 1996, but his legacy is still very much alive.

"He's gone but he lives on," he said. "Like you said, like his mother (the late Afeni Shakur) said, he lives on through all of us and through our memories and through our hearts and through our tribute."

Boss said he wants Tupac fans to see the film and decide for themselves. He hopes to have it ready for a 2021 release.

Watch KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas' news report below.

Read More: New Tupac Shakur Film Explores Possibility Rapper Faked His Death - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2020/02/tupac-shakur-movie-faked-his-death/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:28 am    Post subject:

People still trying to cash in on Tupac.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:54 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:

YEP LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject:

He's living with Elvis.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:22 am    Post subject:

Ya, he's in Mexico with Liberace. The Illuminites are hiding him. Those new world orderers and the tri-lateral commission. Looks like the jig is up.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:39 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:

Hate all these (bleep) conspiracy theories. For some people, it's not enough that an icon has passed; there must be some supernatural element or government cover-up involved when a celebrity passes to satisfy the morbid imagination of some.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

Hate all these (bleep) conspiracy theories. For some people, it's not enough that an icon has passed; there must be some supernatural element or government cover-up involved when a celebrity passes to satisfy the morbid imagination of some.

I don't entirely dismiss conspiracy theories I think there's some element of truth to a lot of them.

I mean if Trump can be POTUS I think anything is possible at this point.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

Basketball Fan wrote:

The actor who plays Tupac in the movie, Richard Garcia, believes that the late rapper did die in Las Vegas on Sept. 13, 1996, but his legacy is still very much alive.

C'mon man, they got a Vato playing Pac!
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

Ted wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Ey puto... I'm getting lost in your eyes, homes.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

methdxman wrote:
Ted wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

Ey puto... I'm getting lost in your eyes, homes.

https://pics.me.me/dear-diary-its-me-foo-i-met-some-hyna-at-35835427.png
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: New Tupac Shakur movie to explore possibility rapper faked his death, escaped to Mexico

Ted wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:21 pm    Post subject:

I don't care where he is, as long as he is no longer releasing Rap music...
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

He hasn't recorded a song since 1996. Everything released since has been chopped, screwed, remixed, ruined, buried, and re-released for those Makaveli 4, 5, 6-15 tapes. One can still appreciate the creations he left behind when he was still alive, which he no longer is.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

He hasn't recorded a song since 1996. Everything released since has been chopped, screwed, remixed, ruined, buried, and re-released for those Makaveli 4, 5, 6-15 tapes. One can still appreciate the creations he left behind when he was still alive, which he no longer is.

Agree. Not only do I wish he were still alive and making rap music, but I'd like to envision his progression and maturation as an artist and as a person. I'd like to envision his rap taking on deeper themes like fatherhood, just as he dealt with motherhood in Dear Mama.

Poster who posted "don't care where he is, as long as he is no longer releasing Rap music", Pac's message through his rap would have evolved, but probably not to your liking. Peace.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
GTL wrote:
unleasHell wrote:

Agree. Not only do I wish he were still alive and making rap music, but I'd like to envision his progression and maturation as an artist and as a person. I'd like to envision his rap taking on deeper themes like fatherhood, just as he dealt with motherhood in Dear Mama.

Poster who posted "don't care where he is, as long as he is no longer releasing Rap music", Pac's message through his rap would have evolved, but probably not to your liking. Peace.

His evolution was fascinating because he was such a young man but his heart and soul were wise beyond his years. He may not have been the most lyrically gifted musician with bars for days, but his poetry gave generations of human beings across the planet of all socioeconomic unbringings the ability to feel so many different emotions while vicariously living through the eyes of a complex man who through all his pain and struggle, had so much more left to offer the world.

He gave us 2pacylypse now, strictly for my, me against the world, thug life, all eyez on me, makaveli, and to an extent, still I rise and until the end of the time. All classics, and that's not including the countless amounts of unreleased tracks that he actually recorded while he was still with us, like Cause I Had To.

I wish he were still with us because as you stated, his maturation would have been a beautiful sight to witness and follow.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject:

My favorite rappers are ones who sound like they're just having a conversation with you in their lyrics. And that was Pac.
Word play is fun. But it just doesn't have the same staying power IMO.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 pm    Post subject:

When I heard of Kobe's death, it reminded me of when I heard Tupac passed away, very similar feeling of sadness.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: