*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (01/10/20) Gm#38***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:13 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.

his off night is a 25-10-7, he good Jo, I'm telling you
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Keep telling you guys, he's being over hyped. He a good player who's having to much put on his plate. He's probably reading his press.

Read carefully!(Read, dissect, assimilate ) Haven't used that for quite a while DMR. I never said he wasn't good. I said he was over hyped. Remember D'lo? So much was expected of him he found it hard to live up to the hype. That's my concern with Doncic. He's still young and probably reading his press. That may be the reason he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He may be trying to live up to the hype. Vets in the league will use this to his disadvantage. He's a good player with a lot of upside. He just needs to settle down. He's destined a All Star.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:44 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Read carefully!(Read, dissect, assimilate ) Haven't used that for quite a while DMR. I never said he wasn't good. I said he was over hyped. Remember D'lo? So much was expected of him he found it hard to live up to the hype. That's my concern with Doncic. He's still young and probably reading his press. That may be the reason he wears his emotions on his sleeve. He may be trying to live up to the hype. Vets in the league will use this to his disadvantage. He's a good player with a lot of upside. He just needs to settle down. He's destined a All Star.

I think he's living up to the hyped, just difference of opinion
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:57 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I think he's living up to the hyped, just difference of opinion

Fair enough. To the pressure on D'lo I add Scott.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Doncic is 20 years old, putting up 29.4 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 8.9 assists a game shooting 47% from the field and he's being overhyped ... 0.0

At 20 years old!

But let's compare him to DLo, who at 20 years old was putting up 15 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 5 assists while shooting 40.5% from the field
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:36 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Doncic is 20 years old, putting up 29.4 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 8.9 assists a game shooting 47% from the field and he's being overhyped ... 0.0

At 20 years old!

But let's compare him to DLo, who at 20 years old was putting up 15 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 5 assists while shooting 40.5% from the field

Again, matter of opinion, fair enough.

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Cue the Safari's version of "Wipe Out"....!
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Kyle "I play better with more minutes" Kuzma
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Bump

jodeke wrote:

I have had a change of heart concerning Doncic. I've posted he was over hyped, I retract and amend. I've watched him play more than before and have come to the conclusion he's not over hyped and is living up to the hype. See there I'm not a Internet Warrior unwilling to admit being wrong.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42
Jump to: