Pregnant woman saves husband, kills one of two home intruders with AR-15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
Unfortunately we live in the world. Bad things happen or things we perceive to be bad. You hope bad things wont happen to you, but they will in some form or another. It's life, lessons to be learned. Someone who has taken a life was suppose to. It was what life has presented, it is the lesson they have been forced to learn. If they werent suppose to take a life it would not have happened.

I dont jump for joy that this person had to take a life, I am grateful she was able to protect her family, it is the circle of life.

We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: