The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1285, 1286, 1287 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:04 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
So sport center showing the bucks beating down clippers, pat conaughton went up for a dunk so Giannis jumping up and down... into the court, just like LeBron, no fuss

Incorrect.

Giannis was on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE side of the court from when the play was taking place. Please explain how that's "just like LeBron".

They both got up from the bench, step on the court jumping up and down celebrating a teammate’s play, but yes, Giannis didn’t give his shoes to kids fan on his blowout win

Incorrect again. Grasping for straws.

But if you can show me the screenshot of Giannis that looks like this
https://imgur.com/hbjg5yW

I'll concede it's the same thing.

I thought we had collectively "moved on" from this? That "it wasn't a big deal". No need to try to fabricate a false reality.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
So sport center showing the bucks beating down clippers, pat conaughton went up for a dunk so Giannis jumping up and down... into the court, just like LeBron, no fuss

Incorrect.

Giannis was on the COMPLETE OPPOSITE side of the court from when the play was taking place. Please explain how that's "just like LeBron".

They both got up from the bench, step on the court jumping up and down celebrating a teammate’s play, but yes, Giannis didn’t give his shoes to kids fan on his blowout win

I thought we had collectively "moved on" from this? That "it wasn't a big deal". No need to try to fabricate a false reality.

Imagine obsessing this much over trivialities.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:

Incorrect.

I hope you meant governator, since he's the one that brought it up again 2 days after the fact. Oh wait, no, of course you mean me. It only bothers you when it's not in defense of LeBron...
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:37 am    Post subject:

James continues to be pretty damn impressive this season.

I have been critical of his play in the past but I can get on board with this motivated James we are seeing. Man looks like he is genuinely having fun out there even after all these years in the league. The whole team seems to be be feeding off it on both ends as James sets the example.

Chemistry on and off the court seems to be much better then I expected this season. I am thrilled with what I am seeing. Respect to James for being able to do it. Not at all what I expected from him after the last couple years.

Seems I am not the only one either. Early in the game after an explosive James dunk one of the announcers made a comment of “ I need whatever he is taking” as they discussed his energy level this season.

Two different players. I like this years version much more. I may even have to re-evaluate my expectations of a successful deep playoff run.

Keep it going Lakers!
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
nickuku wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:

Incorrect.

I hope you meant governator, since he's the one that brought it up again 2 days after the fact. Oh wait, no, of course you mean me. It only bothers you when it's not in defense of LeBron...

Let me guess, you’re a Kobe guy.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject:

Let’s just say they’re different and equally inconsequential.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 am    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
nickuku wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:
Batguano wrote:
governator wrote:

Incorrect.

I'll defend Lebron when he is deserving of it and same goes for criticism. Do you see me defending him for the ignorant China comments?
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject:

LeBron has slipped a bit the last couple of nights with his FG%, but up until then, he was the only player to score 25 pts/pg and have 10 ast/pg and shoot 50% in a single season. Right now, he's at 49.7% which is still the best shooting percentage for anyone who had 25 pts/pg and 10 ast/pg in a season, slightly beyond Oscar's 49.3%.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:55 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
LeBron has slipped a bit the last couple of nights with his FG%, but up until then, he was the only player to score 25 pts/pg and have 10 ast/pg and shoot 50% in a single season. Right now, he's at 49.7% which is still the best shooting percentage for anyone who had 25 pts/pg and 10 ast/pg in a season, slightly beyond Oscar's 49.3%.

Wow. Did not know that. I knew what I’d been seeing was historic particularly for a player with this many miles on his legs, but I didn’t realize it was historic regardless of age.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject:

I'm thankful these men choose to
Choose to
Imagine Championships
Imagine MVPs
Imagine The HOF
Imagine wanting all the pressure because you
Believe in Constant And Neverending Improvement
CANI.

There is one thing I've always loved about LeBron
He has that personality and talent to be the Superstar and THE GLUE GUY
MVP/6TH MAN/CHEERLEADER

LeBron drank some Benjamin Button juice
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
Right now, he's at 49.7% which is still the best shooting percentage for anyone who had 25 pts/pg and 10 ast/pg in a season, slightly beyond Oscar's 49.3%.
nuff said
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:

The sort for the skeptical: 25 pts/g 10 ast/g 49% shooting
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:
ribeye wrote:

The sort for the skeptical: 25 pts/g 10 ast/g 49% shooting

MVP
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ribeye wrote:

Wow. Did not know that. I knew what I’d been seeing was historic particularly for a player with this many miles on his legs, but I didn’t realize it was historic regardless of age.

He might actually need to finish the season with that to help him win MVP this season. Kind of like when Westbrook won it over Harden cause of triple double season.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject:

What we are seeing from Lebron is nothing short of amazing. With his age and his mileage. And we can argue all we want about the celebration, but he was doing it to uplift the slumping Kuzma, who up to this point has not been the third star. Kuz has started to play a lot better though.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject:

Playing a career low 34.7mpg
NBAFAN24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:00 am    Post subject:

He’ll likely finish the season shooting above 50% from the field.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Playing a career low 34.7mpg

Still dominating on fewer minutes. Bron aging like Baby Yoda: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELKallKXYAEcuX0.jpg .
NBAFAN24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject:

If he can stay healthy and the Lakers can make a deep run in the playoffs for the next few seasons, he has a chance to finish his career as the #1 all-time playoffs scoring leader(Already is), #1 all-time playoffs assists leader, and top 3 in playoffs all-time rebounds. Potentially challenging Kareem’s #1 spot for the regular season all-time scoring list. With one or two more championships added along the way, he’ll truly be in the conversation for Goat(I’ll always have MJ as #1, but LeBron will be the clear-cut #2)
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:39 pm    Post subject:

Lebron knocking the waitress over and helping her up. Class act. And cool to see even on the road, they’re happy about it. Haha.

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1203183940988801025?s=21
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject:

Agree 100%. I said roughly the same thing in a different thread, which caused a few LAbron haters to react. He will be #1 all time scoring, then Top 10 all time scoring, assists, steals.

I'm confident that right now, we are watching the greatest player ever to play in a Lakers uniform, the greatest player of all time.

NBAFAN24 wrote:
If he can stay healthy and the Lakers can make a deep run in the playoffs for the next few seasons, he has a chance to finish his career as the #1 all-time playoffs scoring leader(Already is), #1 all-time playoffs assists leader, and top 3 in playoffs all-time rebounds. Potentially challenging Kareem’s #1 spot for the regular season all-time scoring list. With one or two more championships added along the way, he’ll truly be in the conversation for Goat(I’ll always have MJ as #1, but LeBron will be the clear-cut #2)
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject:

Somehow LeBron is below his career average s in FG%, 3FG%, FT%, FTA, REB, BlK and TOS, and still having an excellent season. That’s how you evolve as a player.
Metro2Staples
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:46 pm    Post subject:

His shooting percentages this year are within 1% of his career percentages, except for FT%. His assists are way up to 10.7 per game (career 7.3).

https://www.nba.com/players/lebron/james/2544

Laker's Fan wrote:
Somehow LeBron is below his career average s in FG%, 3FG%, FT%, FTA, REB, BlK and TOS, and still having an excellent season. That’s how you evolve as a player.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Metro2Staples wrote:
His shooting percentages this year are within 1% of his career percentages, except for FT%. His assists are way up to 10.7 per game (career 7.3).

https://www.nba.com/players/lebron/james/2544

Laker's Fan wrote:

He's playing some defense which has impact.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject:

ribeye wrote:

Not to mention he has provided some incredible athletic highlight reel dunks this season over guys.

This guy is a specimen physically and combines it with a great work ethic. To be doing what he is doing at his NBA mileage is incredible, I give him big credit for maintaining his natural gifts for so long.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1285, 1286, 1287 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1286 of 2079
Jump to: