LAKERS -at- PELICANS - 11/27 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject:

All_Star_Laker wrote:
I don’t like to complain about refs when we lose so I’m going to do it now.

The refereeing at the end of the game was suspect. What’s the point of Replay when you can’t get it right?

Agreed. NBA's implementation of replay is so piss-poor. The NFL does it much better.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: LAKERS -at- PELICANS - 11/27 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings

DancingBarry wrote:
The Villain... Introduced to the Imperial March from Star Wars and greeted with boo’s, the villain was in the building. Anthony Davis returned to New Orleans to face his former team and the crowd was ready to boo him on every touch.

Bad choice for the Pels to play the Imperial March for him. Made AD seem even more badass. Darth Brow.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
All_Star_Laker wrote:

The refereeing at the end of the game was suspect. What’s the point of Replay when you can’t get it right?

Agreed. NBA's implementation of replay is so piss-poor. The NFL does it much better.

I knew the refs weren't going to let the Lakers win that second challenge after winning the first. The challenge system in the NBA is so lame.

It was smart for the team to signal for a review when they had no timeouts left as a review is basically a timeout. Even though we used it to our advantage I'd like the NBA to fix that.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
LandsbergerRules wrote:
All_Star_Laker wrote:

I knew the refs weren't going to let the Lakers win that second challenge after winning the first. The challenge system in the NBA is so lame.

It was smart for the team to signal for a review when they had no timeouts left as a review is basically a timeout. Even though we used it to our advantage I'd like the NBA to fix that.

Smart move on Vogel's part. It beats spilling a drink on him on purpose. I'm sure JKidd offered.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: