SPECULATION: Lethal Shooter hired as Lakers shooting coach?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
818fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Super Mega Team wrote:
818fan wrote:
Super Mega Team wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
What about Davis? Can he help him? He is below average I think 33 percent but he develops the 3 point he will be lights out in the pick and poo

He’s worked with Lethalshooter.

I recall Kuzma last year saying he kept tinkering with his shot. I think it helped contribute to his bad shooting from 3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzeSGY_HHEM/
Quote:
To have a client trust me to break down and re-construct his jumper is something I don’t take lightly. These past two months we’ve been training almost every day to reverse old muscle memory and retrain the mind with proper form. All of my NBA clients understand that this process is intense and takes a lot of dedication. I’m grateful that they trust me to help them learn The Art of Shooting

From his most recent video with Kuz, this seems to be the case for year 3... Not excited about that.

Kuz kept tinkering and changing it. Changing something and sticking with something is okay.

He should have gotten up more reps with the same shot. He shot well his rookie season, there's no reason to play with it
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: