Butler to Lakers? (ESPN: “Jimmy has wanted to be in LA for years, no... forever!”)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kava
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
waterman40 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Kava wrote:
For me, Kawhi is just noise.

The real choices are between Jimmy Buckets and Kemba.

I would prefer Butler - especially if we could lure P Bev over

PG - Bev
SG - Butler
SF - Lebron
PF - Kuz
C - AD

Would not miss a minute of that lineup in action.

Easy championship with this squad

It would be great, but if Jimmy wants the max, we can't offer Beverly very much.

Unless Bev takes room MLE. Long shot but possible

Total long shot fo sho. I just can't fathom KL leaving teammates he just recently won a chip with. Even if Ujiri leaves, it would be odd to leave a successful team that has a good chance to do it again next year. We've seen it happen with KD when he left an OKC team that had success - so it's not like it can't happen - it's just weird.

Butler hasn't won yet. If he just wanted to be 'THE MAN' or the 'SUPERSTAR' he would have stayed with the bulls/pups. Legacy matters to him I'm guessing.

Choosing between Jimmy Buckets and Kemba is easy. The guy that can hold his opponent to below avg because of his D and score you 18-22/night has got to be our guy!
matrixskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject:

i'm all on board the jimmy buckets train. he can guard the opposing team's best guard or wing which would help LBJ a lot. let's just hope the rockets don't get him.

"I GOT WHEATIES!"
Maginka
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject:

matrixskillz wrote:
i'm all on board the jimmy buckets train. he can guard the opposing team's best guard or wing which would help LBJ a lot. let's just hope the rockets don't get him.

They're way over the cap and he's a free agent.....LA, LDJ, and AD.....al you have to do is offer a max to him, he wants to play with adults, win now and be in LA it's a no brainer for him.......the only thing holding this up is if someone else(KLaw) takes the deal before him
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11
Jump to: