Full Video of Iowa Mom's Killing Finally Released. As Predicted - Cops Lied

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject: Full Video of Iowa Mom's Killing Finally Released. As Predicted - Cops Lied

Quote:
A woman shot to death in front of her toddler by a Burlington police officer — in a scene caught on video that was hidden from the public — will be paid $2 million as part of a wrongful death settlement after the cover-up.

Autumn Steele, 34, was fatally shot in January 2015 by Officer Jesse Hill, who had been responding to a domestic disturbance and said he had fired his gun in part to fend off an attacking dog.

The family and the Burlington Hawkeye newspaper have fought for more than three years for the public release of the full video in a separate and ongoing case before the Iowa Public Information Board.

The full video — part of sealed evidence in the wrongful-death case — does not corroborate Hill’s account in his police report that he was bitten by the dog before firing the shot,

The settlement was announced June 6, but the amount had not been made public. O’Brien released a statement Monday morning revealing the dollar figure.

O’Brien noted standard language in the settlement denying any wrongful conduct.

Quote:
However, everyone should know that cities and their insurance carriers do not pay $2 million to settle a claim unless they have concluded the claim has significant merit,” O’Brien said. “Make no mistake about it, this settlement vindicates the Steele family’s claim that Hill acted wrongfully in causing Autumn’s death.”

Beavers' report says Hill was bitten on one of his thighs by the dog and had advised the Steele family to "get the dog" but that the animal continued toward Hill, which is when he drew his weapon.

O'Brien viewed the secret video footage as part of his role in the wrongful death case. He indicated in the federal court hearing last month that the video does not show that Hill was bitten.

Quote:
"...the video doesn't show him making any claim that the dog bit him or that the dog was coming at him with the teeth exposed and coming to get him, never says anything of the sort immediately after the incident in contrast to what he put in his report later,

$2million Wrongful Death

NSFW -Graffic - Tear Jerker - Do not watch if squeamish.

Full Video
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject:

No wrongful conduct. No laws cover cops.

I once met-knew a guy who Green Beret special forces in Iraq

He said it was similar to the nebulizer in MIB

When they had an incident
They'd cleanse the scene
Contact the media person they need
Then proceed to put the story into the media
The story they know makes themselves look innocent

That darn poll I posted earlier.
Sheer brilliance those officers
The "wanted" to kill him because they were prejudiced by his color and way of dressing

I bet none of them wanted a day off after that good Shoot . 6 cops surrounded a guy in his car who had fallen asleep. They yell some commands... He startles slowly and his arm moves so they shoot him 20 times...such huge brains
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: