Official 2018/2019 Playoff Seedings Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 am    Post subject:

Looking back, I'm not so sure how triumphant signing Lebron was for Magic. Dude was coming here even if Magic wasn't here. Brook and KCP went off the books in the summer of 2018. That's $38 million. You didn't need to move Moz yet, you dumped D'Lo for not even an interview with PG13. The cost to dump Moz or Deng would be smaller this summer since they would only have 1 yr left not 2.

But I don't completely blame them for going for two max last summer. I just don't understand the stupid roster construction.What didn't you like about Brook and Ivica? It seems, like fans, they too have the greener pasture elsewhere syndrome. Which is scary. I expect my team's front office to be smarter. It's just insane how they're going circles in dumping Brook, then looking for a stetch 5 again, so they dump Invica, then we hear they want someone like Ivica again in the buy-out market which didn't happen. They are losing assets going in circle.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject:

If Magic doesn't get any credit for LeBron, then West shouldn't get any credit for Shaq, who wanted to go to L.A. too. In fact, nobody should get credit for signing any free agents ever. I mean, I just don't understand this reasoning. Of course you can't sign a free agent who doesn't want to go to your team. Duh.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm    Post subject:

it's so damn depressing seeing teams with NO STARS are having better records than us: Miami, Detroit, not to mention Indiana who's playing well even after Oladipo went down. blaming front office's inability to deliver 2nd star is pointless, teams around the league are playing well even without one legitimate star. we have LeBron and high touted Ingram, Kuz for most of the season and yet, we're in the gutter as far as standing goes.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Still alive, baby!
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Still alive, baby!

15-0 run
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79
Page 79 of 79
Jump to: