Bill Walton will provide color commentary on Ralph Lawler's final regular season game w/ Clippers

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Bill Walton will provide color commentary on Ralph Lawler's final regular season game w/ Clippers

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/03/08/bill-walton-will-provide-color-commentary-on-ralph-lawlers-final-regular-season-game-with-clippers/

Quote:
Bill Walton will provide color commentary on Ralph Lawler’s final regular season game with Clippers

LOS ANGELES — Ralph Lawler will be joined by Bill Walton when the 80-year-old broadcaster calls his final regular-season game for the Los Angeles Clippers on April 10.

Walton is a friend and former on-air partner of Lawler, who has been the television voice of the team for 40 years.

The Clippers will celebrate Lawler during halftime of their game against the Utah Jazz that night. A logo honoring Lawler on the Staples Center court will be unveiled and players will wear a special shooting shirt to thank him.

Fans will receive a Lawler bobblehead. The souvenir will recite some of his favorite expressions at the push of a button, including “Oh me, oh my.”
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject:

I would love to see Bill replace Stu and/or Billy Mac.
OdomGrab
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Bill Walton will provide color commentary on Ralph Lawler's final regular season game w/ Clippers

Basketball Fan wrote:
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/03/08/bill-walton-will-provide-color-commentary-on-ralph-lawlers-final-regular-season-game-with-clippers/

Quote:
Bill Walton will provide color commentary on Ralph Lawler’s final regular season game with Clippers

LOS ANGELES — Ralph Lawler will be joined by Bill Walton when the 80-year-old broadcaster calls his final regular-season game for the Los Angeles Clippers on April 10.

Walton is a friend and former on-air partner of Lawler, who has been the television voice of the team for 40 years.

The Clippers will celebrate Lawler during halftime of their game against the Utah Jazz that night. A logo honoring Lawler on the Staples Center court will be unveiled and players will wear a special shooting shirt to thank him.

Fans will receive a Lawler bobblehead. The souvenir will recite some of his favorite expressions at the push of a button, including “Oh me, oh my.”

only blacks and browns can provide color commentary
george w kush
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:39 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

I’d love the Miami Heat play by play guy to replace Billy Mac. Would love hearing him say ‘Kaboom!’ every time Klay(who signs with us this off-season)hits a 3 from the corner next year.
Buck32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:

He won't come after they fire Luke.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: