*** Los Angeles Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks (02/12/19) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Luke can't seem to 'coach' these guys into diving for loose balls...that one time Kuz couldn't even bother to bend over

They know they're trade bait and they're playing for their next contracts at this point. Defense doesn't get you paid unless you're all-nba level.
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Clark wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
I agree with you, but I think it should be Kuzma. Kuzma's game is best suited for a super 6th man.

He's a chucker who gets really hot some times. When he's hot, you ride him. When he's not, like today, he only gets 10-15 minutes a game.

When his shot isn't falling he's providing nothing else. He doesn't rebound, he doesn't pass, and I don't need to mention anything about his defense.

I just don't think Ingram is even a threat to help space the floor though which is what you need with Rondo and LeBron starting.

What I don't understand is how any coach who wants to win could even consider benching Rondo with no Lonzo (I'd start him then too). This must be from management for some reason...

Don't let Kuzma's rookie summer league fool you, he's not much better. In fact, Kuzma is also a poor 3pt shooter.

Ingram at the very least provides some defense, and other aspects of the game.

Kuzma and Lebron as your starting forwards might just be the worst defensive 3/4 in the league.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Where was McGee? How come Muscala didn't play?
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:

Muscala sore ankle
McGee shaqtin da fool all night
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject:

They were showcasing for Magic.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject:

I'm upset with everybody. Jeannie had to put Magic in the FO, Magic had to trade Zubac away from us, Luke can't coach his way out of a paper bag, Ingram never saw an awkward dribble he didn't like, Lebron has been half assing it, no one can make a free throw or a layup, we can't keep from being injured. Anything else?
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Rhazz wrote:
Why are people acting like this is Bron ball somehow? He’s doing what he can with what he’s got. I seem to remember Lakers last year ran the same clogged toilet offense except it was Ingram running it instead of Lebron. Keep in mind Lebron took a team to the finals last season that is currently dead last without him. So is it really Lebron ball? Or does Luke suck hard as a coach.

This is the least amount of Lebron ball i have seen this season. Young guys get more than enough touches to make things happen. They just cant.
3peat_pete
Star Player
Star Player

miggz23 wrote:

McGee- Luke benched him. No idea why.

Muscala - tweaked his ankle vs the Sixers. Saw that play. I thought it was much worse like something broke coz he held on to a higher part of his leg, not the ankle.
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:30 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

Muscala sore ankle
McGee shaqtin da fool all night

And Wagner the minutes he played, wAs @ Staples.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers#1Team wrote:
I'm upset with everybody. Jeannie had to put Magic in the FO, Magic had to trade Zubac away from us, Luke can't coach his way out of a paper bag, Ingram never saw an awkward dribble he didn't like, Lebron has been half assing it, no one can make a free throw or a layup, we can't keep from being injured. Anything else?

I want guys in my foxhole
The God Particle
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers#1Team wrote:

Kuzma is still allergic to intangibles.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Lakers#1Team wrote:

Kuz has butter fingers.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
Lakers#1Team wrote:

Kuzma is still allergic to intangibles.

not necessary to sell sneakers
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject:

SERIOUSLY I CANT (bleep) BELIEVE WE LOST THIS GAME
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
Luke can't seem to 'coach' these guys into diving for loose balls...that one time Kuz couldn't even bother to bend over

They know they're trade bait and they're playing for their next contracts at this point. Defense doesn't get you paid unless you're all-nba level.

sad commentary on Kuz
OCLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
Kobe2Clark wrote:
The God Particle wrote:
I agree with you, but I think it should be Kuzma. Kuzma's game is best suited for a super 6th man.

He's a chucker who gets really hot some times. When he's hot, you ride him. When he's not, like today, he only gets 10-15 minutes a game.

When his shot isn't falling he's providing nothing else. He doesn't rebound, he doesn't pass, and I don't need to mention anything about his defense.

I just don't think Ingram is even a threat to help space the floor though which is what you need with Rondo and LeBron starting.

What I don't understand is how any coach who wants to win could even consider benching Rondo with no Lonzo (I'd start him then too). This must be from management for some reason...

Don't let Kuzma's rookie summer league fool you, he's not much better. In fact, Kuzma is also a poor 3pt shooter.

Kuzma and Lebron as your starting forwards might just be the worst defensive 3/4 in the league.

You do realize Kuzma shot 36.6% on threes last year on 434 attempts, don't you?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is done bailing out Luke... He's a horrible coach.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:39 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:

We need a big winning streak now.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
TMG wrote:

We need a big winning streak now.

Team is in shambles i just dont see it.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Why was Rondo benched? The team played well with him starting on boston.
Rhazz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject:

The God Particle wrote:
Kobe2Clark wrote:
The God Particle wrote:

According to some stats the only advanced stat where Ingram is better than Kuz is DBPM but he falls behind Lebron there by a decent margin.

http://bkref.com/tiny/w2Dcl
GabKoost
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:49 pm    Post subject:

I don't even know what to think about this.

Losing against such pathetic teams when we were in dire need of w's is unacceptable. It's not like we are complete garbage. Last time i checked we were supposed to have the "best player ever" for some.

Really, how many Hawks player would start for us? How are we losing like that without showing a glimpse of fire or desire?

I can't really blame Lebron after he had a season high assists game with a triple double but..

But would have Kobe lost this game? I do remember Kobe at 34 yo, in a somewhat similar situation (injured squad with unfitting coaching) + Old players, killing himself out there.

He would play all the minutes needed and take all the shots necessary to take the team to the PO. And he did while running himself to the ground.

This is the difference between Kobe, a true Laker, and Lebron, someone who only cares and looks for himself long term.

Is the Lebron experiment really fitting for us? Where would we be if Lebron hadn't been Magic's priority?

We would still have this young core + DLo + Randle.

And i bet you that our record would be the same and perspectives for the impending free agency MUCH BETTER.

I hope we won't have to endure 2/3 years more of this.
sublimedominion
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Still go for playoffs or time to tank so we have a nice first rounder to add to the trade package to NO?
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 pm    Post subject:

sublimedominion wrote:
Still go for playoffs or time to tank so we have a nice first rounder to add to the trade package to NO?

Let's cut to the chase. LBJ AIN'T NO KILLER. HE AIN'T NO KOBE and never will be. He ain't cut like that. I watched it up close. They were giving this fool 10+ feet to shoot all night. I have NEVER seen ANY team give KOBE that much room. Let's stop the (bleep). (bleep) LEDIVA! KD was right. I never really believed in Bron, he doesn't excite or entertain me. Bron ball is boring and is a proven loser. 3-6 in the finals.
CHAMP24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject:

GabKoost wrote:
I don't even know what to think about this.

Losing against such pathetic teams when we were in dire need of w's is unacceptable. It's not like we are complete garbage. Last time i checked we were supposed to have the "best player ever" for some.

Really, how many Hawks player would start for us? How are we losing like that without showing a glimpse of fire or desire?

I can't really blame Lebron after he had a season high assists game with a triple double but..

But would have Kobe lost this game? I do remember Kobe at 34 yo, in a somewhat similar situation (injured squad with unfitting coaching) + Old players, killing himself out there.

He would play all the minutes needed and take all the shots necessary to take the team to the PO. And he did while running himself to the ground.

This is the difference between Kobe, a true Laker, and Lebron, someone who only cares and looks for himself long term.

Is the Lebron experiment really fitting for us? Where would we be if Lebron hadn't been Magic's priority?

We would still have this young core + DLo + Randle.

And i bet you that our record would be the same and perspectives for the impending free agency MUCH BETTER.

I hope we won't have to endure 2/3 years more of this.

Let's cut to the chase. LBJ AIN'T NO KILLER. HE AIN'T NO KOBE and never will be. He ain't cut like that. I watched it up close. They were giving this fool 10+ feet to shoot all night. I have NEVER seen ANY team give KOBE that much room. Let's stop the (bleep). (bleep) LEDIVA! KD was right. I never really believed in Bron, he doesn't excite or entertain me. Bron ball is boring and is a proven loser. 3-6 in the finals. How dare the media be so dismissive of Kobe like Bron passed him long ago.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47
Jump to: