REGGIE BULLOCK to the Knicks - BYE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 am    Post subject:

I would put him with hart on second unit.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

Bullock's probably going to find himself playing at the end of close games, when Mermuys' offense breaks down and we resort to the ol' Bron + shooters offense that has bailed out the Cavs for years.
ZenMaster2323
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject:

Definitely should be starting, assuming he can play defense. His offense with Detroit looked pretty solid, and I would only expect better with LBJ.
Mr. Zero
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject:

Meet Reggie Bullock
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 am    Post subject:

I think Reggie is going to do well on this team with his skill set. I'm just hoping he can stay clean in our legalized state. Apparently, he already failed an NBA drug test three times which resulted in a five game suspension two years ago.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/06/16/monta-ellis-reggie-bullock-pacers-pistons-drug-suspension

Haven't watched much Access Sportsnet but I'm sure Big Game is hyping up his fellow Tar Heel.
Raiderfann2001
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject:

numero-ocho wrote:
I think Reggie is going to do well on this team with his skill set. I'm just hoping he can stay clean in our legalized state. Apparently, he already failed an NBA drug test three times which resulted in a five game suspension two years ago.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/06/16/monta-ellis-reggie-bullock-pacers-pistons-drug-suspension

Haven't watched much Access Sportsnet but I'm sure Big Game is hyping up his fellow Tar Heel.

You know it is still illegal right? (Federal law trumps state.)
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject:

Raiderfann2001 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

I think everyone is ignorant to this and or don't care.
LonzoLegend2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject:

Needs to start but Luke doesn't want to damage the fragile psyche's of BI or Kuz so the bench will have to provide the 3 ball.
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject:

This dude just went from attempting seven 3s per game making over 2 per game, to attempting only two this game going 0 for 2 and 1 for 4 from the field under Luke. We barely ran any plays to get him open smh.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject:

His shooting form seems kind of awkward, but I'm sure he'll come around.
ZenMaster2323
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Wasn't a fan of him starting today, especially in his first game as a Laker. Luke clearly didn't have a game plan, nor did he call plays for him to get his shot. It was basically Lebron trying to find him in the flow of the offense. Hopefully he will start to gel with the team more, but I didn't find him any better than Hart TBH.
Stumpy25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject:

The idea of starting him was a terrible one. Let this guy get used to his teammates and the offense. Rondo is your pg also who btw just happened to beat the Celtics a few days ago. Terrible coaching decision.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Stumpy25 wrote:
The idea of starting him was a terrible one. Let this guy get used to his teammates and the offense. Rondo is your pg also who btw just happened to beat the Celtics a few days ago. Terrible coaching decision.

Yeah, mind boggling move by Luke. I wanted Reggie to start but instead of Ingram not Rondo. He spaces the floor better next to Rondo and Lebron in the starting unit than BI does. But Luke of course doesn't care about any of that he just makes ridiculous maneuvers thinking he's smarter than everyone
Luminous8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:01 am    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Stumpy25 wrote:

Yeah, mind boggling move by Luke. I wanted Reggie to start but instead of Ingram not Rondo. He spaces the floor better next to Rondo and Lebron in the starting unit than BI does. But Luke of course doesn't care about any of that he just makes ridiculous maneuvers thinking he's smarter than everyone

Ridiculous moves such as trying to get rid of our best two way player from the starting unit? Hello pot,...or are you kettle?!
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am    Post subject:

They put Bullock in an impossible situation.

Not knowing playbook/teammates, and getting thrown right into the middle of the 76ers of all teams.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Not knowing playbook/teammates, and getting thrown right into the middle of the 76ers of all teams.

Definitely a tough spot for RB3 (& the team) to be thrown into. smh
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject:

Raiderfann2001 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

its' not illegal for the citizen to partake in these legalized states. depending on the rules and regs of that state. however it is illegal to sell the product per the feds even though its legal to sell it per your state. which means the feds can come thru and raid your spot anytime they please.
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

They = Luke

WTF starting a player that's just joined the team the previous day?

Well there are no plays to learn so Bullock is already caught up with the rest of the team.

Bullock played too many minutes that didn't gel with the team. Even his chemistry with Ingram that he knew from his teen years was off.

Another poor lineup / rotation from Luke

EDIT: I think Bullock will improve but it's too early to play him heavy minutes.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:

Absolutely awful decision. Imagine starting a new job in new company and after one hour you are the part of board meeting without knowing anything what is happening. I mean this decision is the best example how Luke is actually lost in his rotations and his game plan.
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:38 am    Post subject:

ZenMaster2323 wrote:
Wasn't a fan of him starting today, especially in his first game as a Laker. Luke clearly didn't have a game plan, nor did he call plays for him to get his shot. It was basically Lebron trying to find him in the flow of the offense. Hopefully he will start to gel with the team more, but I didn't find him any better than Hart TBH.

You must have missed the very first play of the game. Understandable though because the game was really close at that point!
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject:

RB3 was solid in the Motor City & a fan favorite. I'm sure he will bounce back and we should expect nothing less.
Raiderfann2001
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Raiderfann2001 wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:

its' not illegal for the citizen to partake in these legalized states. depending on the rules and regs of that state. however it is illegal to sell the product per the feds even though its legal to sell it per your state. which means the feds can come thru and raid your spot anytime they please.

It is STILL technically illegal to use, sell, smoke, have whatever. It is just that the Feds do not always care to enforce. If you think it is in ANY way legal, try and get a CCW or be sure and mention it in mediation for custody of a kid, and see what happens.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject:

Looking nice!
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject:

RB333333333333!!!
Daphanabe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Svi who?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14
Jump to: