QFTOS Lakers @ Celtics 2/7/19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
al242
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:44 am    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of Lakers, is anyone in this thread active on LakersGround? Shoot me a PM if you can help me track down the site owner, or know the magic trick to getting registered.

what's so hard about registering

Celtics fans lack common sense, bunch of clowns.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject:

Celtics tears are such sweet elixir!
BirdMagicLegend
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 am    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:

Basically like this forum on most days with various topics on losing Julius Randle, D'Angelo Russell and the state of the Lakers with a disappointing team Lonzo Ball etc. The QTFO would take an entire book to write.

Most Celtics fans are already over a regular season loss but we are still celebrating crushing the LA Rams and LA Dodgers in the most important games of the year.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:40 am    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
Apparently they hate Stevens as much as we hate Luke. Go figure.

Kinda put things into perspective right? They sound like us when we whine.

If you ever spend time on other teams boards you'll quickly learn that every fan base, regardless of record, typically have the same complaints. There isn't a group of fans in the league that think their coach just nails rotations and subs.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Basically like this forum on most days with various topics on losing Julius Randle, D'Angelo Russell and the state of the Lakers with a disappointing team Lonzo Ball etc. The QTFO would take an entire book to write.

Most Celtics fans are already over a regular season loss but we are still celebrating crushing the LA Rams and LA Dodgers in the most important games of the year.

One major difference, this is a Lakers forum, not a Los Angeles forum. The fan base for the Lakers is world-wide, if you haven't noticed. Boston fans were smug AF about recent Laker embarrassment such as the Demps/AD fiasco and how the team fell apart at Indy. That kinda pisses Laker fans off.

Beating Boston, in Boston, after the trolling job the Lakers had to put up with? With Ainge foolishly being painted as a winner in this fiasco?

Some of us don't give a rat's ass about the Patriots or the Red Sox, and this is a story of this Laker squad's resilience, their ability to bounce back, and how happy some of us are that trolls in Boston who hate this team can go home crying to their mommies after Rondo broke their lil hearts. LMAO at your 'it doesn't matter' facade. Why are you here then?
BirdMagicLegend
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

One major difference, this is a Lakers forum, not a Los Angeles forum. The fan base for the Lakers is world-wide, if you haven't noticed. Boston fans were smug AF about recent Laker embarrassment such as the Demps/AD fiasco and how the team fell apart at Indy. That kinda pisses Laker fans off.

Beating Boston, in Boston, after the trolling job the Lakers had to put up with? With Ainge foolishly being painted as a winner in this fiasco?

Some of us don't give a rat's ass about the Patriots or the Red Sox, and this is a story of this Laker squad's resilience, their ability to bounce back, and how happy some of us are that trolls in Boston who hate this team can go home crying to their mommies after Rondo broke their lil hearts. LMAO at your 'it doesn't matter' facade. Why are you here then?

Was it really just Boston fans who were smug about that? How about all NBA fans who are Laker fans? I think many fans would look at losing to the Pacers by 40 and raise an eyebrow or make fun of the Lakers for that. Are you really going to retaliate on every other team in the NBA for that? You better go get started on every other team's board. As for Ainge, I'm not sure he will be painted a winner unless he can keep Kyrie or bring in one of the high priced free agents this offseason. Some fans are painting him as the loser because we did not do anything at the trade deadline.

As for the Lakers, good for the team that's one game in the regular season. Get past Golden State first if I were you. Unfortunately it looks like Magic is trying to trade away most of the team sowning seeds of discontent for the rest of the season. Again Celtics fans are over it now and have moved on. Let me just remind you.

Patriots BEAT LA! on the biggest stage!
Red Sox BEAT LA! on the biggest stage!
lakersibleed
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Was it really just Boston fans who were smug about that? How about all NBA fans who are Laker fans? I think many fans would look at losing to the Pacers by 40 and raise an eyebrow or make fun of the Lakers for that. Are you really going to retaliate on every other team in the NBA for that? You better go get started on every other team's board. As for Ainge, I'm not sure he will be painted a winner unless he can keep Kyrie or bring in one of the high priced free agents this offseason. Some fans are painting him as the loser because we did not do anything at the trade deadline.

As for the Lakers, good for the team that's one game in the regular season. Get past Golden State first if I were you. Unfortunately it looks like Magic is trying to trade away most of the team sowning seeds of discontent for the rest of the season. Again Celtics fans are over it now and have moved on. Let me just remind you.

The poster told you!! This is not a Rams forum or Dodgers forum. Its a Laker forum! Lakers just beat your TEAM the underachieving CELTICS. Thats all we want to talk about! lol
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject:

Pretty much. I don't give a (bleep) about american football or baseball
Super Mega Team
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

This is just irrelevant here and trolling. You're not really contributing to this board dude.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Ah man this thread is the gift that keeps on giving. Sheer and utter who cares irrelevance

#alwaysbeattheCeltics
BirdMagicLegend
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:34 am    Post subject:

Ok I'm done.

Sure enjoy the win.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
Ok I'm done.

Sure enjoy the win.

At work so I didn't reply earlier, but I did laugh out loud at your reply to my earlier post. Several posters said almost all of what I had to say back to you.

I don't even live in California, and IDGAF about the NFL or MLB.

The one thing I would add; we have a rivalry, in case you didn't notice the vitriol on your own Celtic threads directed at the Lakers. However, be assured we don't just reserve QFTOS for Celtics games. Every other team in the league with a smug and hateful fan base will get their turn when the Lakers beat them.

Yes, we did enjoy the win. Have a nice day.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

The number of Laker fans at the Garden is ... disturbing.

I was one of them!

Good for ya!

I remember one snippet from CaChookaMan's videos where a fan was out cheering/dancing on the baseline, courtside, right after a made 3 (Lebron? Kuz?). That wasn't you, was it?
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
Ok I'm done.

Sure enjoy the win.

At work so I didn't reply earlier, but I did laugh out loud at your reply to my earlier post. Several posters said almost all of what I had to say back to you.

I don't even live in California, and IDGAF about the NFL or MLB.

The one thing I would add; we have a rivalry, in case you didn't notice the vitriol on your own Celtic threads directed at the Lakers. However, be assured we don't just reserve QFTOS for Celtics games. Every other team in the league with a smug and hateful fan base will get their turn when the Lakers beat them.

Yes, we did enjoy the win. Have a nice day.

Classy!!

And yes, we also appreciate the sports-casters who pimp up the chowderheads.. only to have to eat crow.
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:32 pm    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

Metta World Peace BEAT the CELTICS! on the biggest stage!
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/lakeshowfamily/status/1094006586870239235?s=21

celticsstrong1
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
Quote:
Speaking of Lakers, is anyone in this thread active on LakersGround? Shoot me a PM if you can help me track down the site owner, or know the magic trick to getting registered.

what's so hard about registering

Hehe, well it's near impossible when the activation email doesn't arrive. But, obviously it eventually did. Glad it's working after all.

No worries though, I live in LA area so I'm used to the abuse =).
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Quote:

The number of Laker fans at the Garden is ... disturbing.

I was one of them!

A Laker fan from Boston.. that warms my heart 👍
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:

Quite a few Laker fans there.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
Ok I'm done.

Sure enjoy the win.

We don't need your (bleep) approval to enjoy the win.
gblews
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject:

BirdMagicLegend wrote:
LakerLanny wrote:

I don't think any Celtics fans posted in the QFTOS thread last season when we won in Boston. This one now has 3 posts from C's fans, so yeah, you guys are "over it".

Just a regular season game, yet you feel the need to gloat post about the World Series and the Super Bowl, and by the laws of sports fandom, you have that right.

Yeah, just a regular season game, but here is why I think C's fans (including you), felt the need to post here; the SB was a toss up, going into the game. Same for the WS. You guys weren't absolutely sure of winning either. But you were CERTAIN you were going to win last night.

The Lakers were reeling after the AD non-trade. They had just been blown out by the Pacers without Dipo. The media was screaming about the Lakers' chemistry being destroyed, so you guys were expecting a blowout. Not only didn't you get a blowout, it became an ass kicking.

I'm not a MLB fan, and I'm a Raiders fan, so, believe me I'm way over both the SB and WS, however, my guess is, and perhaps I'm wrong, you and many Celts fans aren't yet over that regular season game last night.

Search your feelings, you know this to be true.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Quite a few Laker fans there.

The Yankees of basketball 🤷🏼‍♀️
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject:

Judging from the quality of the posts from the resident boston troll, boston must be a pretty boring craphole with nothing to do if they need to go to an opponent's forum to act like an ass. The weather must really suck right now for them.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Slowly repeat after me;

............... BUCK FOSTON
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Fun fact:

Lakers won by 1 point at Boston in 09, 10, 12, and 19. Also in 88 and Nicky V won last game at the real rat trap Gahden at the buzzer! And our win at home last year was 1 point.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
Jump to: