Hollywood Hoops: What Now for the Los Angeles Lakers if the Anthony Davis Trade Is Off at the Deadline?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Hollywood Hoops: What Now for the Los Angeles Lakers if the Anthony Davis Trade Is Off at the Deadline?

Hey All,

Latest @hollywood_hoops Ep. 121: What Now for the Los Angeles Lakers if the Anthony Davis Trade Is Off at the Deadline? w/@JoshMartinNBA
https://player.megaphone.fm/ADL7526179499

Cheers,

EP
DillonSD
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Besides my constant sulking? I'm happy we still have Lonzo, I'm afraid it might not be for too long if LaVar speaks again.

At this point Magic is going to do something terrifyingly stupid because if he ends this season with no big trade or Free Agent, he will quit the job and leave the Lakers in full disaster, something a former Laker WILL NOT DO.

So we're getting somebody is my guess just not the somebody we wanted
youcantguardme
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject:

What now? Lottery.
mccrock316
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: The LeBron Effect

Take it from a Cavs fan that is in no way, here to hate on the Lakers. You are all being pulled into the LeBron Effect. Ya know where he holds a franchise hostage? We were blinded in Northeast Ohio because the Cavs had never tasted the success we did while he was here, so we just bent over and took it. Look at us now - a pathetic shell of what we have been with no real future in sight. Y'all have been to the mountain top many times, so you are smarter than us...lol. Trust me, this whole Anthony Davis issue will be the ultimate demise of this season, and perhaps seasons to come. LeBron and Paul have now turned an entire team against them, and now it seems to be "Dysfunction Junction". Walton will get fired - like every coach (but Spoelstra) LeBron has had, and the young talent's progress will be impeded so that LeBron is appeased. I feel bad for you. You deserve better. I'm glad he's gone, I truly am.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: