LAKERS -at- WARRIORS – 2-2-19 - Game Thread - 5:30PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 May 2005
Posts: 1804

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Iggy killed us. 9-7 and 4-3 from 3. Josh Hart has 000000000 points n 20 minutes!!!

At least, they had to go to bullying, even the refs. It is a shame for them, not to us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Dec 2002
Posts: 5694
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Warriors have become very unlikable. Green, KD and now Cousins. SMH. Eff those guys
_________________
"Be the person you needed when you were younger..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TMG wrote:
Why are people mad at this? We played well against 5 all stars...With a healthy ZO and Bron we'll be a much better team and arguably if we had that 10pt lead with Lebron and ZO it would have been casket shut for GSW.


I don't know. I've noticed all season this team does not know how to close.


Lebron with 10pt lead heading into the 4Q. I'd take that deal even against this GSW team. Beside if we had ZO this game Klay wont go off that just wont happen. But im happy with how we played, Ingram looked good he missed a couple of shots but he played well. Im positive about this team fully healthy. We just need 1-2 more shooters and it's good.

Here's a thought...instead of going for AD we should try getting Jrue? Jrue likes playing SG way more than PG...as seen when Rondo played point and Jrue played SG he played like an all-star...We should stop trying for the big names and try getting a very good player for not even 2/3 of what they are asking for AD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LAL1947
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 26 Dec 2018
Posts: 397

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject:

lakerican wrote:
Josh Hart has 000000000 points n 20 minutes!!!

Josh needs to start playing better. It seemed like he was partly responsible for letting the momentum swing in the game against the Clippers too. I mean, we'd gone up by 8-10 against them as well, and then we stopped scoring when he came into the game and let them back into it. Lance and McGee didn't do give a good account of themselves in the 4th Q today either.


Last edited by LAL1947 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HermosaJoe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 241
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Rhazz wrote:
People are gonna say we didn’t have Lebron and Lonzo and that’s why we lost. No. That’s not the reason we lost this game. We lost this game because of our fantastic coach and his complete inability to implement anything resembling an offense so the moment a team decides to play tighter defense our offense stalls hard. And let’s not forget his magical rotations. Is he just spinning a little wheel on the bench and whoever it lands on goes in?

A cardboard cutout of Phil with a clipboard duct taped to it would do a better job.


Exactly! Had so many lost/wasted offensive possessions. I honestly believe this team, EVEN AS IS, would be pretty good with a better coach & staff. Then if you added one or two shooters/players at the level of a Jrue, look out!

But of course this will not happen...….
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 3935

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Zubac was injured guys. Getting an MRI on his finger tomorrow

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1091919519918940160
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
WE WANT TACOS
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Feb 2011
Posts: 1642

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Beasley was getting ready to fight Luke in the locker room after the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11169

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Tania Ganguli

Verified account

@taniaganguli
2m2 minutes ago

Heard the same. Josh Hart, Michael Beasley and JaVale McGee were frustrated and got a bit heated, but it never came close to getting physical, I’m told.Tania Ganguli added,
Ramona Shelburne


@ramonashelburne
Texted a few folks about whatever it was that happened in Lakers lockeroom tonight. One described it as typical lockeroom stuff & said, “It never got close to getting out of control, people are always emotional after a loss.”

Reply Retweet 4 Like 8 Direct message


Shams Charania

@ShamsCharania

As uncertainty surrounds Lakers into deadline week, several veterans -- including Michael Beasley -- had an emotionally-charged verbal exchange with head coach Luke Walton postgame tonight, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @WatchStadium. It stopped short of turning physical.

9:40 PM - 2 Feb 2019
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:36 pm    Post subject:

I just don't understand how the Warriors are universally praised for everything. If LBJ didn't hit a field goal until the 4th, the media would be eating him alive. If the Lakers argued every call there would be a short stanza in every article about it. It's gotten to the point that its sickening. Just from the outside looking in, they aren't doing anything they aren't supposed to do with STACKING THEIR ENTIRE TEAM.


Aside from that, the mighty Warriors had to actually play in the 4th against a Lebron-less Lakers. I loved the heart and hustle this team showed especially getting down big early, obviously the stacked squad prevailed but there is nothing to hang your head in shame over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 31865

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:59 pm    Post subject:

When you are losing and they pretty much put the word out there that everyone except Lebron is available, I can't imagine how fractured the locker room must be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 46848
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TMG wrote:
Why are people mad at this? We played well against 5 all stars...With a healthy ZO and Bron we'll be a much better team and arguably if we had that 10pt lead with Lebron and ZO it would have been casket shut for GSW.


I don't know. I've noticed all season this team does not know how to close.


Quote:
Lebron with 10pt lead heading into the 4Q. I'd take that deal even against this GSW team.

I'd take that also. I'm saying this young team has to learn to close. They blow to many late game double digit leads.
Quote:
Beside if we had ZO this game Klay wont go off that just wont happen.

Zo plays good D but when Klay gets hot no one players gonna stop him. He's streaky.
Quote:
But im happy with how we played, Ingram looked good he missed a couple of shots but he played well.

With the trade talks about AD if they come to fruition I'd be sorry to see Kuz go but I think keeping BI is best. He's got a better short game and can hit the 3 on occasion.
Quote:
Im positive about this team fully healthy. We just need 1-2 more shooters and it's good.

Tru dat
Quote:
Here's a thought...instead of going for AD we should try getting Jrue? Jrue likes playing SG way more than PG...as seen when Rondo played point and Jrue played SG he played like an all-star.

I like Jrue's game. If the trade goes through we're going to need a PG. Hart is decent but makes to many stupid errors. I still want AD.
Quote:
..We should stop trying for the big names and try getting a very good player for not even 2/3 of what they are asking for AD.

Getting a player of AD's quality is not something that comes along often. He's only 25 and is a player you can build around. LBJ's days are numbered, AD can be the corner stone.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TMG wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TMG wrote:
Why are people mad at this? We played well against 5 all stars...With a healthy ZO and Bron we'll be a much better team and arguably if we had that 10pt lead with Lebron and ZO it would have been casket shut for GSW.


I don't know. I've noticed all season this team does not know how to close.


Quote:
Lebron with 10pt lead heading into the 4Q. I'd take that deal even against this GSW team.

I'd take that also. I'm saying this young team has to learn to close. They blow to many late game double digit leads.
Quote:
Beside if we had ZO this game Klay wont go off that just wont happen.

Zo plays good D but when Klay gets hot no one players gonna stop him. He's streaky.
Quote:
But im happy with how we played, Ingram looked good he missed a couple of shots but he played well.

With the trade talks about AD if they come to fruition I'd be sorry to see Kuz go but I think keeping BI is best. He's got a better short game and can hit the 3 on occasion.
Quote:
Im positive about this team fully healthy. We just need 1-2 more shooters and it's good.

Tru dat
Quote:
Here's a thought...instead of going for AD we should try getting Jrue? Jrue likes playing SG way more than PG...as seen when Rondo played point and Jrue played SG he played like an all-star.

I like Jrue's game. If the trade goes through we're going to need a PG. Hart is decent but makes to many stupid errors. I still want AD.
Quote:
..We should stop trying for the big names and try getting a very good player for not even 2/3 of what they are asking for AD.

Getting a player of AD's quality is not something that comes along often. He's only 25 and is a player you can build around. LBJ's days are numbered, AD can be the corner stone.


Agreed with everything you said. I'd take AD over Jrue aswell but man i dont want to give the whole farm plus picks for him. I really want to see Zo and Ingram succeed here..Seriously how long ago was it we had a draft pick succeed here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB