Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Lakers didn't manage their load in the 4th
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Curry = trash, why they interviewing this scrub?
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject:

smoothazsilk wrote:
Luke runs over and kisses Kerrs a$$ sorry

My dude...come on now...
Rhazz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

People are gonna say we didn’t have Lebron and Lonzo and that’s why we lost. No. That’s not the reason we lost this game. We lost this game because of our fantastic coach and his complete inability to implement anything resembling an offense so the moment a team decides to play tighter defense our offense stalls hard. And let’s not forget his magical rotations. Is he just spinning a little wheel on the bench and whoever it lands on goes in?

A cardboard cutout of Phil with a clipboard duct taped to it would do a better job.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RichD wrote:
deal wrote:
RichD wrote:
If I'm a player, I run at Curry once a game and act like I'm trying to block his shot, but run over him hard.

Sounds like your first and let day in the NBA

Na.. There are ways to make it look close

Turkeys playing against all stars... , yeah right
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

rock0100 wrote:
Why no Wagner in 2nd half?

Ask Luke
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

jodeke wrote:
DAMN!!!! So much negativity in the game thread. Got to be trolls. Reason I seldom post here.

Agree clueless comments. Too many coaches and GM. I can wonder the age limit of the posters sometimes.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Lakers mailed it in when they had the 10 point lead, very unfortunate but it is what it is.
smoothazsilk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
smoothazsilk wrote:

My dude...come on now...

he did nothing to stem the tide he was hoping they would win like us..he needs to go
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Why are people mad at this? We played well against 5 all stars...With a healthy ZO and Bron we'll be a much better team and arguably if we had that 10pt lead with Lebron and ZO it would have been casket shut for GSW.
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

LBJ23 wrote:
BigBoi wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
LBJ23 wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
That's the Ingram possession I don't get. Why dribble for 10 seconds to take that shot. He could have taken that shot immediately.

Thatbis his go to move.

He's still learning... Looney got the best of him... but he's slowly getting better and better at knowing who he can beat.

He has been doing that all season. Hasn't learned (bleep). And cant shoot.

We wouldn’t have been in this game if he handn’t played well but I know you have your agenda in place, so keep going.

He was a negative 15. His 9 2 pointers are given for a team like golden state. The 3s he doesn't take hurts then team. He is garbage.

Rajon Rondo -15
Kyle Kuzma -18
KCP. -19

At least BI shot better than 33% Kuzma dragged the team down with his team worse negative 18 while shooting 33% from the field for a whopping 13 points but you mad at the guy who kept us in the game lol you’re funny

Last edited by BigBoi on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
bertrome
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Terrible night. Lakers crap the bed after a double-digit lead and the Pistons choke away a 25 point lead. Now down to 10th place.
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

smoothazsilk wrote:

After Luke gets canned by the Lakers, Kerr could be his boss again.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jodeke wrote:
DAMN!!!! So much negativity in the game thread. Got to be trolls. Reason I seldom post here.

You should, we need more positivity in here. People were done with the game in the first quarter, and it turned out to be a good game. Lakers played pretty well. I'm impressed by their effort, at the end of the day the warriors are still the warriors.

The crowd was scared. They were chanting beat LA louder than I've heard it in a long time.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Why are people mad at this? We played well against 5 all stars...With a healthy ZO and Bron we'll be a much better team and arguably if we had that 10pt lead with Lebron and ZO it would have been casket shut for GSW.

I don't know. I've noticed all season this team does not know how to close.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
jodeke wrote:

You should, we need more positivity in here. People were done with the game in the first quarter, and it turned out to be a good game. Lakers played pretty well. I'm impressed by their effort, at the end of the day the warriors are still the warriors.

The crowd was scared. They were chanting beat LA louder than I've heard it in a long time.

hate those Russian bots
smoothazsilk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject:

Staccatos wrote:
smoothazsilk wrote:

After Luke gets canned by the Lakers, Kerr could be his boss again.

who cares?
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not mad but frustrated/disappointed that they played so well to get to 10 points up in the 3rd but then pressed the self-destruct button again with the turn-overs and bad shot selection from that point until the end. Not sure what the issue is but it happens too often... and around the same point in most games we've lost. Do the players get complacent after going up and lose focus? Is it just some players who are mainly responsible, or is it everyone and they take turns to do it in different games? Is it Luke's substitutions, do we need to give players more time before subbing them out? Surely there's some analytics they can look at to try and figure it out.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakers mailed it in when they had the 10 point lead, very unfortunate but it is what it is.

Disagree. That is when the Warriors role players started making shots off the durant double team. Then the refs called zubac for a block on cousins, which looked like a charge. They got a couple more points, then cousins got an and 1 play.

Laker offense struggled to score, but they weren't mailing it in. They just don't have the firepower off the bench. Stephenson is either totally on or totally off, and he was off in the second half.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Btw, I have a inexplicable dislike for Iguodala. I can't properly explain it or put a finger on the reason why... it's like he has this weird ass fake personality that is all extra gregarious when things are going well, but you just know that when things aren't going his way, he'll be a very different person.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:
TMG wrote:

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not mad but frustrated/disappointed that they played so well to get to 10 points up in the 3rd but then pressed the self-destruct button again with the turn-overs and bad shot selection from that point until the end. Not sure what the issue is but it happens too often... and around the same point in most games we've lost. Do the players get complacent after going up and lose focus? Is it just some players who are mainly responsible, or is it everyone and they take turns to do it in different games? Is it Luke's substitutions, do we need to give players more time before subbing them out? Surely there's some analytics they can look at to try and figure it out.

They can't hang with Golden State. I don't think its focus, I just think its sustaining success for a long time that is difficult. They missed shots, and didn't get the benefit of the whistle on a couple of plays that went the other way. Maybe this is a game they win at home?
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:
Btw, I have a inexplicable dislike for Iguodala. I can't properly explain it or put a finger on the reason why... it's like he has this weird ass fake personality that is all extra gregarious when things are going well, but you just know that when things aren't going his way, he'll be a very different person.

He’s their Metta W. Peace. That’s why you hate him.
sixsixstang408
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject:

LAL1947 wrote:

He's a hell of a guy to have on your bench. Gets the job done, knows his spots.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:
TMG wrote:

They can't hang with Golden State. I don't think its focus, I just think its sustaining success for a long time that is difficult. They missed shots, and didn't get the benefit of the whistle on a couple of plays that went the other way. Maybe this is a game they win at home?

Yeah, there is a big difference in quality and efficiency levels between the players on the court today... but it has happened against other lesser teams too and GSW wasn't even playing particularly well. Curry only scored 3 point in the first 3 Qs, Klay and Durant didn't score much in the 2nd half. I feel like our guys undid their own good work more than anything else. Although, credit is due to GSW for being very efficient after going 10 down.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
LAL1947 wrote:

He’s their Metta W. Peace. That’s why you hate him.

sixsixstang408 wrote:

He's a hell of a guy to have on your bench. Gets the job done, knows his spots.

Hahaha, no way! Metta wasn't fake.

I don't dislike him because he does a good job for GSW. It's the fake vibe which just turns me off.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36
Jump to: