Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
pio2u wrote:
The Return of the KING!! ....... GO LAKERS!!

👑👑👑🏀🔥🏀🔥🏀

We finally beat these Clippers!
Last time we beat them was Christmas 2016 I believe.
Lou Will and BI went off for us.

An before that........

Season series is tied 1-1. Hope we sweep them the rest of the way. Good WIN!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
noahp45 wrote:
A lot of Laker fans there..... why hasn't the clippers move to the OC

A lot of the talk RN is Ballmer and the city of Inglewood want to build a Clipper stadium there.
Lots of Wood residents don't want it built ( probably just die hard OG lakers/Forum fans)

Still feels kinda weird to me there is no Seattle Supersonics in the NBA. I'd like the Thunders to go back. But I guess the kids today when they get old will say, "The NBA feels weird with no Oklahoma City Thunders." LOL!

Clippers should go to Seattle.

Yup. I agree - Seattle didn't deserve what Bennett did to them, and LA's team is the Lakers.

No more Clippers, return of the Sonics, yes.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:28 am    Post subject:

It just felt way more important than it was and I was on my couch across country. Glad to see Bron Bron back.

Bron Bron Baby Bron Bron!
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

A lot of the talk RN is Ballmer and the city of Inglewood want to build a Clipper stadium there.
Lots of Wood residents don't want it built ( probably just die hard OG lakers/Forum fans)

Still feels kinda weird to me there is no Seattle Supersonics in the NBA. I'd like the Thunders to go back. But I guess the kids today when they get old will say, "The NBA feels weird with no Oklahoma City Thunders." LOL!

Yup. I agree - Seattle didn't deserve what Bennett did to them, and LA's team is the Lakers.

Yes, they also didn't deserve what the previous owner did, that Howard Schultz Starbucks guy, who bought the Sonics as a new bright shiny toy a few years prior, then got bored and fed up with his new toy and sold the team to Bennett, an outsider to Seattle, thinking that would force the city to panic and put up public funds for a new stadium to keep the franchise from moving.

I put more blame for the screwing over of Seattle on the bad ownership of Schultz.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Why is LeBron saying "that's why we have a lot of depth"... when he's trying to trade half of the team?

Why is he calling them "My guys"

Change of heart?

LeBron has never said anything bad about the Lakers youth and he isn't trying to trade them.

So when he asked for AD, he was simply confused and thought we could keep everyone...

Gotcha...

Anthony Davis is better than anyone else on this team and just about anyone else in the NBA so of course he wants to play with him but I don't think that's a slam on any of them.

Didn't say it was a slam... said he was being disingenuous by acting like they're his boys if he actually is in the process of trying to help acquire AD.

Nothing wrong with him wanting Davis... but he shouldn't play up the teammate angle while doing so. Makes him seem full of sh*t.

If he was telling his teammates he wouldn't trade them for the world and then he goes to Magic and tells him to trade the entire team for AD, that would be two faced. But I think he can love his teammates and still prefer someone like AD over them without being two faced.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
noahp45 wrote:

There's no way the Clippers are leaving LA. Even as the #2 team here, they're in a better position they would be anywhere else.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51
Page 51 of 51
Jump to: