JOSH "Fortnite" HART (Backup PF)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 161, 162, 163  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject:

should have traded him after summer league

and as I say that, he bricks another 3
Heyvoon24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject:

It's not just the bricks. It's the low basketball iq
PengShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Ban his Fortnite account, he's literally building bricks out there. Awful awful basketball in all aspects of the game.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Hart is playing like a guy who is struggling and also is depressed that the Lakers might trade him... I wish him good luck rather he’s traded in the Anthony Davis package or in a separate trade for Dennis Smith, a change of scenery might help him.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Hart is playing like a guy who is struggling and also is depressed that the Lakers might trade him... I wish him good luck rather he’s traded in the Anthony Davis package or in a separate trade for Dennis Smith, a change of scenery might help him.
It’s been over a month now. I don’t think trade rumors is it.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
It’s been over a month now. I don’t think trade rumors is it.

Or he’s been dealing with a knee tendinitis so that might be it.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Yes he is garbage recently but I will give him credit for playing injured and sacrifice his body for Laker shirt. Look at the King. He is resting there and enjoying life in LA. At least Josh is giving his best playing injured.
PengShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
Yes he is garbage recently but I will give him credit for playing injured and sacrifice his body for Laker shirt. Look at the King. He is resting there and enjoying life in LA. At least Josh is giving his best playing injured.

Yes because all injuries are equal.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15 pm    Post subject:

PengShow wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

You can laugh as much as you want but Hart also can sit and not play. But still he is putting an effort. LBJ could play last 5-6 games for sure but still he is resting ans missing game by game.
RusselDoeee01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:18 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
PengShow wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

You can laugh as much as you want but Hart also can sit and not play. But still he is putting an effort. LBJ could play last 5-6 games for sure but still he is resting ans missing game by game.

If it was the playoffs lebron wouldn’t have missed a game with the injury. It’s a precaution and one set probably by the team and not him
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject:

RusselDoeee01 wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
PengShow wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

If it was the playoffs lebron wouldn’t have missed a game with the injury. It’s a precaution and one set probably by the team and not him
It’s the opposite. Rich paul pretty much confirmed that they’re doing this on their timeline.
AncientMariner
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:20 pm    Post subject:

Josh Hart was my favorite player last year and honestly looked like he was going to be a solid role player for any championship team. Now I can't stand watching him play basketball. He looks lost.
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject:

AncientMariner wrote:
Josh Hart was my favorite player last year and honestly looked like he was going to be a solid role player for any championship team. Now I can't stand watching him play basketball. He looks lost.

He looks injured! He just cannot move the way he wants. It affects everything. He didn't suddenly become a bad, stupid player. Injuries do that to people.
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:37 pm    Post subject:

CantStopJM wrote:
RusselDoeee01 wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:
PengShow wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

It’s the opposite. Rich paul pretty much confirmed that they’re doing this on their timeline.

Well, no matter who is making the decisions, they're making the right ones. No reason to rush Lebron back. Lebron is like Kobe - he knows his body and what it can and cannot do. He'll come back when he can, and he'll be great when that happens.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject:

LuciusAllen wrote:
AncientMariner wrote:

He looks injured! He just cannot move the way he wants. It affects everything. He didn't suddenly become a bad, stupid player. Injuries do that to people.

Pushed his body too hard and paying the price. Common theme on this roster atm ...
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Mike Trudell [ at ] LakersReporter

We learned this month that @joshhart has been dealing with knee tendinitis. His 3-point % by month: 40.5% in Oct.; 37.5% in Nov.; 38.4% in Dec [Last year: 39.6%]. This January: 23.1%.
Hart didn’t want to make excuses, but Walton said knee pain def. impacts 3’s (lift, release).

https://twitter.com/LakersReporter/status/1090740123187081217
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell _at_ LakersReporter

We learned this month that @joshhart has been dealing with knee tendinitis. His 3-point % by month: 40.5% in Oct.; 37.5% in Nov.; 38.4% in Dec [Last year: 39.6%]. This January: 23.1%.
Hart didn’t want to make excuses, but Walton said knee pain def. impacts 3’s (lift, release).

can Walton do this job then? why are we keeping him on the floor for big minutes shooting 0-6, 1-7 when we have a more than capable player like Svi who can fill in for those minutes?
Yellow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 am    Post subject:

With Kuzma and LBJ back, Hart ought to sit.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:02 am    Post subject:

Yeah, he really needs some rest.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:30 am    Post subject:

Dude's been playing hurt, it's affected his game, and some posters dog pile on him. He definitely needs a break, unfortunately the roster was way too thin all throughout January, where his slump showed up.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell [AT] LakersReporter

can Walton do this job then? why are we keeping him on the floor for big minutes shooting 0-6, 1-7 when we have a more than capable player like Svi who can fill in for those minutes?

Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell (@) LakersReporter

It takes awhile for Luke to figure (bleep) out. Why keep playing Hart if hes injured? I get it that the team has been shorthanded. .. But Svi played zero minutes last night and you've got Bonga that should keep getting better with experience.

Luke seems incapable of quickly recognizing fixable changes. He tends to roll out the same sh*t night after night.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell (@) LakersReporter

Luke should rest him as he’s going to need that 40% shooter back when he starts for the LeBron-LeBrow LaKers
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:36 pm    Post subject:

At this point, he either needs to sit willingly or benched by Luke. He's just a body. Not giving us anything and he's not even looking at the rim on offense.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

He's absolutely unplayable. Either go to the g-league and get yourself together or sit down.

Everytime he shoots, I'm just hoping we can get an o board because there's absolutely no reason to believe he's making the shot.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 155, 156, 157 ... 161, 162, 163  Next
Page 156 of 163
Jump to: