LAKERS -at- ROCKETS – 1-19-19 - Game Thread (5:30PM PT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
samnizam wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
samnizam wrote:
Injuries
lakersken80 wrote:
Dumb plays sealed the L.....

Injuries sealed the game moron

Bleep you idiot.

Moron

CHILDREN quiet

The idiot started it by making it personal.
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject:

Sina wrote:
It’s a typical game our team are built for:
- we out rebounded the opponent
- we out assisted the opponent
- we made more shot than the opponent
- we made less 3s than the opponent

We’re right there we supposed to be. It’s a close game and we almost win it. We’re missing 2 key players and there are still 30+games left for fine tuning. I’m fine with where we are now.

Thank you sina
TheBongLord
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 pm    Post subject:

LOL @ anyone white knighting for this coaching staff. The man has been thoroughly outcoached all season long, apparently has nothing prepared whatsoever as far as inbound plays go, and by some act of Satan, has STILL not been able to get though to this team on how to play with a lead.

The fish rots from the head down.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Even though it was a bad loss, things like getting 17 FTAs in the 4th and making every single one of them are very positive signs for the postseason.
Lazlow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

That actually legit annoys me.

(bleep) like "oh well at least we were in the game against a good team like that considering our injuries!"

lmao please stop this mentality. We have veterans on this team for a reason and have PLENTY of experience of throwing late in games to learn from.
M2K
Star Player
Star Player

Lakers played great...and if it weren't for a 3pt lucky bank shot by Harden AND a last second 3pt prayer by Gordon... the Lakers would have beat the Rockets in Houston without their three primary ball handlers... LeBron, Rondo or Ball on the court at the end.

Its a blatant disgrace that players have to defend with their hands behind their back in order to avoid an automatic foul call when defending Harden.

Not sure why Hart was on the floor in the end instead of McGee...and I sure as hell don't know why Hart was passing the ball in at the end. Hart is not a great passer or decision maker with the ball in his hands. Bad coaching move in an otherwise strong coaching game by Luke.

Zubac...damn...boy is really ballin! 9 of 9 from the line... yes!
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
samnizam wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
samnizam wrote:
Injuries
lakersken80 wrote:

Bleep you idiot.

Moron

CHILDREN quiet

It’s unbelievable that you make crazy comments. Watching tv does not make you a coach . It only make you a couch potato. Chill
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
HermosaJoe wrote:
RichD wrote:
Who drew up that play to throw it to a guy in the corner like that. Just pathetic

Exactly! So Rockets can inbound the ball CLEANLY on last play in regulation......but Lakers cannot? Don't they practice this bleep?

The Lakers always had amazing inbound plays when they had MDA

Here we go another coach not getting paid

I'm not a coach, I'm saying MDA is known to be good at inbound plays.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
samnizam wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
samnizam wrote:
Injuries
lakersken80 wrote:

Bleep you idiot.

Moron

CHILDREN quiet

It’s unbelievable that you make crazy comments. Watching tv does not make you a coach . It only make you a couch potato. Chill

You must be an expert....LOL...
BTW, I never addressed you once, and you decided to make it personal.
HermosaJoe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
HermosaJoe wrote:
RichD wrote:
Who drew up that play to throw it to a guy in the corner like that. Just pathetic

Exactly! So Rockets can inbound the ball CLEANLY on last play in regulation......but Lakers cannot? Don't they practice this bleep?

The Lakers always had amazing inbound plays when they had MDA

Here we go another coach not getting paid

Hey Samnizan……..maybe you should be the coach since all you know how to do is call out some of us posters with your dumb azz comments.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
Time to trade Ingram and Hart for Beal.

I've seen enough.

Nope. That would effectively take us out of the race for Kawhi/Klay and limit the pieces we could potentially trade for AD.

A side-note to anyone who wants to "trade the farm".... championships aren't won these days by having 2 All-stars in the team... they're going to be won by having all-stars AND quality depth. Our core (Ingram, Zo, Kuz, Hart) may not be all-stars but they sure are top quality depth at this juncture of their careers! You guys are assuming GSW won't just eat the luxury tax to pay Klay and KD the max, as well as Green next season (or they might find someone better at a lower salary to replace him too). Which is foolhardy, because it means you think only we will improve while the opponents will stand still. They might improve even more than us. Also, if you guys think we can just fill out the roster with Vet-minimums... what makes y'all think the best Vet-min guys won't prefer to go round out GSW's roster than join ours?

Last edited by LAL1947 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
lakerMark
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

M2K wrote:
Lakers played great...and if it weren't for a 3pt lucky bank shot by Harden AND a last second 3pt prayer by Gordon... the Lakers would have beat the Rockets in Houston without their three primary ball handlers... LeBron, Rondo or Ball on the court at the end.

Its a blatant disgrace that players have to defend with their hands behind their back in order to avoid an automatic foul call when defending Harden.

Not sure why Hart was on the floor in the end instead of McGee...and I sure as hell don't know why Hart was passing the ball in at the end. Hart is not a great passer or decision maker with the ball in his hands. Bad coaching move in an otherwise strong coaching game by Luke.

Sorry people you can't blame Luke he was ejected from the game
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Black20Ice wrote:
I will always choose a finisher over a starter which is why I would choose Ingram over Kuzma. It's not how you start but how you finish.

This team can build something with Zubac and Ingram if they continue to work on the things that can be taught. The both of them know how to finish and that's innate.

Just offer those other players for something better.

We were dominating until ZO got injured. We were in this game all the way until 2 boneheaded plays in the end. We had no PG for almost 2 full quarters. Yet you want to trade everybody but BI and ZU? Give me a break im proud of everyone of them for putting up a fight with key players gone.

Say what you want about ZO but he is the heart of this team it's not a (bleep) mystery why the team imploded as soon as he got injured. We would have won this game with him on. And im not for or against any players on this team BUT had Ingram shown up for any of the 1-4 quarters in this game we might not have been in the position we were at in the end. You can find pros and cons for any player on this team.

We fought hard we laid everything out on the floor. Shaw seems to suck.

We'll be back Lakers keep your heads up.
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

Lazlow wrote:
That actually legit annoys me.

(bleep) like "oh well at least we were in the game against a good team like that considering our injuries!"

lmao please stop this mentality. We have veterans on this team for a reason and have PLENTY of experience of throwing late in games to learn from.

I’m not one for excuses

But it’s extremely hard to win a game without a playmaker.. LeBron, Lonzo AND Rondo out .. thats tough.

I know they are depleted too, but they still have the best player on the court even tho hes a corny flopper. Still a shot creator /game changer
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject:

Mods are gonna lock this thread at this jucture.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
slavavov wrote:
You can't expect us to beat any good teams without Lebron, Rondo and Ball. At least they competed hard, but without those three they're too young and dumb to win a close game like this against a good team.

Thank you......

So I guess since they are injured they should throw their hands in the air and give up right? They were up 21 points they couldn't hold on to the lead and compounded it with terrible play making at the end of the game.
LAL1947
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject:

M2K wrote:

Good take. I'm mad at the refs for their obvious bias (and/or incompetence) more than I am at anything the guys did on court... well, except possibly that air-ball three from KCP at the end.
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject:

lakerMark wrote:
M2K wrote:

Can blame Luke for the 2 points on technical fouls he gave away to the Rockets in an OT game. So yeah. Luke. Blame Luke.
lounger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:50 pm    Post subject:

I’m just here to say that samnizam is gonna get his behind kicked by one of the mods in 3..2..1..
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject:

Ran out of gas. They really played their hearts out. Amazing performance from the line. Consistent effort on defense. Get well soon, Zo.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Staccatos wrote:
lakerMark wrote:
M2K wrote:

Can blame Luke for the 2 points on technical fouls he gave away to the Rockets in an OT game. So yeah. Luke. Blame Luke.

Yeah with how the game turned out, giving away two free points was no bueno.
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 pm    Post subject:

I'm gonna tell the mods on you!!!
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject:

both teams played hard...
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject:

I’m mad
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject:

Tough loss but I can't really be mad at anyone. I guess I will wait for the DB's threads for my full thoughts on everyone.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 85 of 87
Jump to: