View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher Walken
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
OCLakeShow wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
I really really really really really really want to beat these punks bad in OKC when we're at full strength.
They really tried to clown us at the end, especially grant dunking their last points, with the game decided-You could hear tyson saying something to him about that.

Classless move.

Thunder being classless isn’t a shocker, especially since they have nothing better to do when they have to endore playing in a crappy city like Oklahoma.

Ewoks!
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:32 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:

What does that have to do with his stat padding? Once again you've shifted your argument and moved the goalposts. I couldn't give a rats ass how many bad rebounds it took, I just said Westbrook is a stat padder end of story.

If you think that's exemplary play, good for you

Well, we're in a Laker game thread. We're rooting for the Lakers to win here.

You keep going on about how his rebounding is bad for his team. I'm thinking well, that's got to be good for us then since we're playing them.

So I'm hoping he gets a bunch of "bad rebounds" to help us win. Since you seem to be an expert in how "bad rebounds" is detrimental to a team, I thought you can give me insight as to how many "bad rebounds" it takes from Westbrook for us to win the game.

Well, how ever many "bad rebounds" he had tonight, it wasn't enough for us. Next time we play the Thunder I'm going to focus on Westbrook's "bad rebounds."

Hopefully, he gets a ton of "bad rebounds" next time so we can win.

Are you done with your pity, passive aggressive (bleep)? If you have nothing else to say about your boy, I'd like to know now and leave you with your tissues and your angry ranting
phxraida15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

MJST wrote:
People show up today to Bash Ingram and say he isn't a closer as if it's a proven fact literally one game right after the game he was the closer for us successfully is hilarious.

Dudes been overrated since we drafted him 2nd overall and when Magic pumped up his dick.

Dudes 6/9 190 with no speed,quickness,power or jump shot.

He's pathetic. He can't even get to the rim.
Godzuki
Rookie
Rookie

bandiger wrote:
phxraida15 wrote:
Lakers should trade BI as soon as possible. Dudes never gonna be good, he will never be an All-Star/ Max player.

You trade him and get the most you can well he's still have some value.

Its too late now. He's been exposed just like DLO, JR, etc. Maybe we get a late first round pick and some (bleep) 1year contract. Should have done it last year

you're an idiot.

2 straight games Luke's made Ingram the go-to in crunch time and 2 straight games he's been awful. These are games the Lakers could have won. To pretend nobody else can do better when they've by and large played way better than Ingram is only something a low IQ would say.

It's so hard watching the Lakers play well for the most part and allow dumb coaching and a dumb player cost them the game down the stretch.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ziggy wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Ingram isn't the root of our problems. Magic is if he thought Ingram was untouchable and he traded away Lou. Lou would be like a godsend right now in this team that's still so desperately trying to find/develop another playmaker.

I'm afraid of future personnel decisions Magic's gonna make.

That's just silly. We were a tanking team when Magic traded Lou and we got the #2 pick that summer. If Lou was on this Laker team Magic wouldn't dump him.

Could have just benched him if you wanted to lose that badly. He was playing great at the time he was traded as well. He showed potential and was one of those super late bloomers.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Killakobe81 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Zubac was 4-4 and had a block and 8 points in 10 minutes
Svi was playing well and had shook Westbrook out of his boots.

Luke finishes the game with Chandler and Lance whom was playing terrible.

People going "how can you blame Luke" are missing the ways he makes the game difficult with his terrible and nonsensical decisions.

Zubac struggled to move laterally on defense...
SVI did okay but would also get attacked by OKC in pnr...
You guys are mad that Luke didn't trust a rookie and a third string big to close out a game against a top 5 team?

MAYBE Luke needs to go but not because of tonight...

Yes, people get mad at Luke for pulling people playing well and sticking with people that weren't.

it's basically saying "You've earned the right to play more minutes cause you have it going tonight. Too bad I'm not gonna stick with you."

I get your point...
But You realize that crunch time and end of the first half are completely different?
I don't love Luke but he us being blamed for improper use of an imbalanced roster. Out starting backcourt can pass and rebound but can't shoot. Only KCP can be trusted and maybe Kuz to knock down Fts.
Tough to judge Luke with a talented but flawed roster

So we judge Luke when we don’t really need him. Just let him sit there like Kerr and pass the whiteboard to his older players. I’m lashing out... it’s a hot take when I’m heated... but pg just shat on us, and I need a scapegoat not on the floor.

Last edited by €H£M£$TR¥ on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Godzuki
Rookie
Rookie

the worst part is low IQ's are going to pretend the Lakers can't win without Lebron, when they should have won at least 2 since he's been out...
XxBaDGuYxX
Star Player
Star Player

The kids looked gassed in the 4th, especially Ingram. The ball couldn’t find energy late with the Lakers reverting to ISO ball down the stretch. I think we need a trade to balance this roster out some. We need another reliable scorer down the stretch not named Bron/Kuzma. Beal would put us deep into the playoffs.

- Kobe Bryant
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject:

phxraida15 wrote:
Lakers should trade BI as soon as possible. Dudes never gonna be good, he will never be an All-Star/ Max player.

You trade him and get the most you can while he still has some value.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wonder if we could have traded him to Atlanta for #3 pick and selected Doncic because his value was sky high before the start of this season.

Right now, getting max value for him isn't that important since we have Lebron and we're most like going to get another superstar. I just want someone decent in return for him. Not a total bust player.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:35 pm    Post subject:

XxBaDGuYxX wrote:
The kids looked gassed in the 4th, especially Ingram. The ball couldn’t find energy late with the Lakers reverting to ISO ball down the stretch. I think we need a trade to balance this roster out some. We need another reliable scorer down the stretch not named Bron/Kuzma. Beal would put us deep into the playoffs.

It doesn't matter if Lebron is in or not, everybody stops moving in the 4th down the stretch. I wonder why it happens :S
phxraida15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Godzuki wrote:
bandiger wrote:
phxraida15 wrote:

Its too late now. He's been exposed just like DLO, JR, etc. Maybe we get a late first round pick and some (bleep) 1year contract. Should have done it last year

you're an idiot.

2 straight games Luke's made Ingram the go-to in crunch time and 2 straight games he's been awful. These are games the Lakers could have won. To pretend nobody else can do better when they've by and large played way better than Ingram is only something a low IQ would say.

It's so hard watching the Lakers play well for the most part and allow dumb coaching and a dumb player cost them the game down the stretch.

I'm not judging him by 2 games dummy.

I'm judging him by his career. He's garbage.

You're waiting for him to develop. He wouldn't even be able to hold Eddie Jones jockstrap.

Go play in traffic dummy.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:

What does that have to do with his stat padding? Once again you've shifted your argument and moved the goalposts. I couldn't give a rats ass how many bad rebounds it took, I just said Westbrook is a stat padder end of story.

You keep going on about how his rebounding is bad for his team. I'm thinking well, that's got to be good for us then since we're playing them.

So I'm hoping he gets a bunch of "bad rebounds" to help us win. Since you seem to be an expert in how "bad rebounds" is detrimental to a team, I thought you can give me insight as to how many "bad rebounds" it takes from Westbrook for us to win the game.

Well, how ever many "bad rebounds" he had tonight, it wasn't enough for us. Next time we play the Thunder I'm going to focus on Westbrook's "bad rebounds."

Are you done with your pity, passive aggressive (bleep)? If you have nothing else to say about your boy, I'd like to know now and leave you with your tissues and your angry ranting

You never answered though. How many "bad rebounds" did Westbrook have tonight by your count?
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:

You never answered though. How many "bad rebounds" did Westbrook have tonight by your count?

I didn't answer because it's not relevant. If you want to ask pointless questions, that's your problem.

Westbrook stat pads. You've accepted it considering how you keep going on about bad rebound, I've long accepted it, that's what the argument was about so time to move on
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
phxraida15 wrote:

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wonder if we could have traded him to Atlanta for #3 pick and selected Doncic because his value was sky high before the start of this season.

Right now, getting max value for him isn't that important since we have Lebron and we're most like going to get another superstar. I just want someone decent in return for him. Not a total bust player.

Atlanta's probably being really cheap. Ingram's due for an extension next year. I think Atlanta wants those cheap rookie contracts.
phxraida15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

lakersfever714 wrote:
phxraida15 wrote:

I agree.
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

BI is overrated. I overrate him. I own that.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Disappointed but not dismayed. We played solid for 3 quarters, but sadly we couldn't finish. Obviously being short-handed cost us another close one.
KCP, McGee & Zu and others played well in spots. Decent team effort overall.
Time to regroup & bounce back vs NYK.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
BI is overrated. I overrate him. I own that.

I'm not ashamed to admit Ingram's my favorite Laker (followed by Lebron). I accept him even with all his flaws
Godzuki
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject:

phxraida15 wrote:
Godzuki wrote:
bandiger wrote:
phxraida15 wrote:

you're an idiot.

I'm not judging him by 2 games dummy.

I'm judging him by his career. He's garbage.

You're waiting for him to develop. He wouldn't even be able to hold Eddie Jones jockstrap.

Go play in traffic dummy.

who are you talking about? i said Luke is a dumb coach and Ingram is a low IQ player.

who is garbage? since i said they're both garbage.

at least lonzo is often one of the most athletoic people on the floor most nights and unselfish. despite his ugly shot and inexperience. plenty of guys to shoot the ball. giving the dumbest player on the team the ball in crunch time is just low IQ, especially when Luke doesn't learn from it.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:

I didn't answer because it's not relevant. If you want to ask pointless questions, that's your problem.

Westbrook stat pads. You've accepted it considering how you keep going on about bad rebound, I've long accepted it, that's what the argument was about so time to move on

That's pretty interesting. You had SOOOO many reasons why his rebounding was bad for his team.

Yet, you feel it's an irrelevant point. So why so much focus on Westbrook's rebounding anyways?

Aren't you a Lakers fan? Aren't we rooting for Westbrook to get more rebounds?
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject:

This thread is like smoking dried ebola virus on the sun.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
drae wrote:

That's pretty interesting. You had SOOOO many reasons why his rebounding was bad for his team.

Yet, you feel it's an irrelevant point. So why so much focus on Westbrook's rebounding anyways?

Aren't you a Lakers fan? Aren't we rooting for Westbrook to get more rebounds?

His bad rebounding is bad for the team. That's the point. How many he had tonight and whether we won if he hadn't had them is irrelevant.

Westbrook shot 3 from 20 tonight. When the bench unit was in to start the 4th they closed the gap then pulled away. When they subbed in Westbrook and George, Lakers closed the gap. I was cheering every time Westbrook touched the ball because his selfishness kept us in it, whereas George was trying to put us away
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject:

Bron and Rondo need to take this as a slap in the face.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Same pretty poor quality posts from a few rookies on LG in here. More than likely a few burner accounts were created to bash BI

They’ll go back to their day one logins’ once BI has a good game again

drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Same pretty poor quality posts from a few rookies on LG in here. More than likely a few burner accounts were created to bash BI

They’ll go back to their day one logins’ once BI has a good game again

Savage
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 48 of 49
Jump to: