Scott Brooks is a douche who had John Wall in the game when the contest was out of reach
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject:

normally, i'd all up and armed on thread like this. nothing pisses more than opposing dbag coach or players run up score against the Lakers. but this is the freaking Washing Wizards for god sake, has no any bad blood with the Lakers, a nobody basically. no one will remember this loss a week from now.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
normally, i'd all up and armed on thread like this. nothing pisses more than opposing dbag coach or players run up score against the Lakers. but this is the freaking Washing Wizards for god sake, has no any bad blood with the Lakers, a nobody basically. no one will remember this loss a week from now.

Your post makes me feel a lot better now
crazylakerfan001
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Houston, Washington... Lakers should send them a bill for their service as Confidence Boosters.

Lakers remind me of John Cena. Hyped up, but always putting people over.
daytripper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject:

After Morris got injured in the first half I believe they only had 2 players on their bench due to injuries/trade, etc.

I heard some Hornet fans complain the night before that the Lakers did the same think leaving Zo out there to get a triple double in garbage time.

Simple solution is to show up with energy, even on a back to back, and not get blown out.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject:

daytripper wrote:
After Morris got injured in the first half I believe they only had 2 players on their bench due to injuries/trade, etc.

I heard some Hornet fans complain the night before that the Lakers did the same think leaving Zo out there to get a triple double in garbage time.

Simple solution is to show up with energy, even on a back to back, and not get blown out.

Yep it’s pro sports. It’s silly to run up the score like that but you can’t complain when you put out the effort that the Lakers did.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
daytripper wrote:

Yep it’s pro sports. It’s silly to run up the score like that but you can’t complain when you put out the effort that the Lakers did.

Yup. We don’t ask for mercy.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

I’ve never understood this argument. I wouldn’t play a star in a blowout for injury/health reasons but if you don’t like that an opposing player is cooking you then stop him from cooking.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
I’ve never understood this argument. I wouldn’t play a star in a blowout for injury/health reasons but if you don’t like that an opposing player is cooking you then stop him from cooking.

I don’t think it was about Wall trying to cook us, there has been chatter that Brooks can be on the hot seat so he was trying to hope Wall can destroy us for 48 minutes so he can talk about how his team won Impressively against a LeBron lead team.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Why rain down on one of our local guys (of UCI fame) ? We just got blown out ...
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject:

brain drain...I forgot it was that Scotty Brooks...the AntEater
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
ocho wrote:

I don’t think it was about Wall trying to cook us, there has been chatter that Brooks can be on the hot seat so he was trying to hope Wall can destroy us for 48 minutes so he can talk about how his team won Impressively against a LeBron lead team.

Who cares why he was in there? I don’t see why the Wizards are under any obligation to take their foot off the gas just because we couldn’t get it together.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
ocho wrote:

Who cares why he was in there? I don’t see why the Wizards are under any obligation to take their foot off the gas just because we couldn’t get it together.

I agree....I hate the "unwritten rules"....especially the one where a team that has the game won takes a shot clock violation instead of shooting. If they wanted the game to be 47 minutes and 53 seconds, then that is the amount of time they would have put on the clock.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject:

life is too short to worry about crap like this

it's too short to worry about wins and losses in general too btw tbh
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject:

crazylakerfan001 wrote:
Runway8 wrote:
Houston, Washington... Lakers should send them a bill for their service as Confidence Boosters.

Lakers remind me of John Cena. Hyped up, but always putting people over.

Lakers need to go back to being the doctors of thuganomics
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject:

daytripper wrote:

Zo was out there specifically to get the triple double. LeBron was jacking up shots in the final seconds to get 50 a couple weeks ago. I remember plenty of games over the years where the Lakers had guys out there padding stats for triple doubles. It happens. I understand the complaint about doing it but the complaint shouldn't come from someone who also does it.
Jarmusch
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject:

he is coaching for his job and his roster and possibly for his gm too. High pressure situation in washington right now and a very limited roster because of the trade and otto and keef injuries, dont take it personally
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: