OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 419, 420, 421 ... 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject:

maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
It's obvious the youngsters got into DC after the big W vs Charlotte and went out to party. Kuz, Zo, Hart all looked hungover and lethargic from the beginning of the game yesterday.

no, LeBron is the one that went out to party. the youngsters did not really have that bad of a game (except maybe for Hart, but he's been bad since joining the starting lineup)

we won't be competitive vs any team when lebron has a game like that

Nah, they all played bad. They looked slow and hungover including LBJ (too much wine?)

if you actually watched the game, you will see that kuz and zo is playing like their norms with a few more TO's. Hart had been bad for a couple weeks so that's norm for him as well. they didn't have a standout/great game, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Also the impact is different. Even if the young guys had a bad game, we might still have a chance. If Lebron has a bad game like this, we have no chance.

I dont think you watched the game. Kuz was slow as (bleep) on defense and made some terrible mistakes leading to TO's. Same thing with Zo. Hart was even worse.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
It's obvious the youngsters got into DC after the big W vs Charlotte and went out to party. Kuz, Zo, Hart all looked hungover and lethargic from the beginning of the game yesterday.

no, LeBron is the one that went out to party. the youngsters did not really have that bad of a game (except maybe for Hart, but he's been bad since joining the starting lineup)

Nah, they all played bad. They looked slow and hungover including LBJ (too much wine?)

if you actually watched the game, you will see that kuz and zo is playing like their norms with a few more TO's. Hart had been bad for a couple weeks so that's norm for him as well. they didn't have a standout/great game, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Also the impact is different. Even if the young guys had a bad game, we might still have a chance. If Lebron has a bad game like this, we have no chance.

I dont think you watched the game. Kuz was slow as (bleep) on defense and made some terrible mistakes leading to TO's. Same thing with Zo. Hart was even worse.

Back to back game too, and yes, probably a few guys went out. It's December so the season is starting get a bit long.
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Back to back game too, and yes, probably a few guys went out. It's December so the season is starting get a bit long.

Yup. I'm not even mad because it's expected. These are young kids with money, fame, and were coming off a very nice road win blowout.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Yup. I'm not even mad because it's expected. These are young kids with money, fame, and were coming off a very nice road win blowout.

The dog days of NBA basketball. We’re fine.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:07 pm    Post subject:

Fortysixn2 wrote:
I don’t think it’s a Kuz V.S. BI thing, but both are Forwards and Kuz has an infinite swag advantage over Slender Man.

I’m happier with Hart coming off the bench, he puts up too many small games when he starts. If I’m the FO I’m seeing if BI + KCP will get me Beal.

If Kuz can keep up his 24ppg and we can add Bradley Beal I think we could challenge GSW
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

If BI/Rondo not hurt, I'd bet that LBJ takes a game off.
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Chronicle wrote:
would wizards even do that deal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:
I don’t think it’s a Kuz V.S. BI thing, but both are Forwards and Kuz has an infinite swag advantage over Slender Man.

I’m happier with Hart coming off the bench, he puts up too many small games when he starts. If I’m the FO I’m seeing if BI + KCP will get me Beal.

If Kuz can keep up his 24ppg and we can add Bradley Beal I think we could challenge GSW

I like this because Beal can also become a trade asset if you need him to be.
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yea a better one than Ingram
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
justsomelakerfan wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Fortysixn2 wrote:

Yea a better one than Ingram

he makes WAY more $ but that can also be salary filler for a team that’s not looking to rev up the tank just yet.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Always thought Kobe resembled Tupac.
Jarmusch
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
maomao wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:

Gotta love guys talking out of their ass. So, they played against the wiz about 19 hours after the hornets game ended, you take the travel time + sleep + shootaround and there's no time left. So, yout teories are bs
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Remember when Kuz linked to the official ref account and questioned whether replying to their tweet would result in a fine?

According to twitter, he got warned for that SMH

https://twitter.com/AnthonyIrwinLA/status/1075171837221335041
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject:

^ That's stupid. He was obviously joking. And Daryl Morey responded to Kuz and asked the same thing. I wonder if he was warned too.
CantStopJM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject:

This game is a prime reason why I hate the whole Kuz is our #2.

He can't guard his own shadow. My god, I've seen Dudley abuse him, Carroll abuse him, DLo had him looking foolish, Dinwiddie was toying with him. They were targeting him all game.
Inverse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject:

He’s getting straight picked on on defense.

Not his best look today
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject:

So much for the improved D
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Not fair putting Kuz on DLO, BI is much better equip for that assignment
jg77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject:

I thought his defense was average today...actually made some stops like picking the ball off the pass back to D'lo and gaining us a crucial possession.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

jg77 wrote:
I thought his defense was average today...actually made some stops like picking the ball off the pass back to D'lo and gaining us a crucial possession.

Then you didn’t watch close enough. Their offense in the 4th was to switch him onto a guard and attack him. He was pathetic.
jg77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
jg77 wrote:

Then you didn’t watch close enough. Their offense in the 4th was to switch him onto a guard and attack him. He was pathetic.

Disagree.
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject:

jg77 wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
jg77 wrote:

Disagree.

The 2nd sentence is fact.
Inverse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Kuz is always borderline about to get his ankles broken the way he hops around on defense. It’s as if nobody’s taught him how to slide his feet. He looks really awkward on the perimeter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Good game by Kuz. 43 minutes, 22 points (9-22), 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, -1
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:
Not fair putting Kuz on DLO, BI is much better equip for that assignment

Luke outsmarted himself with this matchup. They weren't switches either, for the most part.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 419, 420, 421 ... 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 420 of 880
Jump to: