Back to school? Report: LaMelo returning to high school....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
adkindo wrote:
^^^^that just sounds weird to me.....do not recall a team being punished for playing against a team with an ineligible player.

Maybe no team has tried it before? Hypothetically, lets say a high school team agreed to an exhibition against the Rio Grande Vipers, would that cause a problem for them in their high school governing body?

yeah, I have no real knowledge about how that works....just my loose recollection includes penalties against teams that played ineligible players, but never their opponents as far as I know.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1069058368717889537?s=19
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject:

YSong wrote:
MJST wrote:
If Lamelo plays well in High School, goes to the G-League and continues to play well, a team will take a chance on him. All he's got to do really is stay out of trouble. Talent's all there.

You forgot one important part ....

Intelligence. I have yet to see that part.
if you havent seen basketball IQ with lamelo. than you dont know what basketball iq is. You dont make some of those passes he makes just cause. that takes a certain kind of hoop iQ to know where the guy is going to be and when to let off the pass with how much velocity to get it to your teammate in traffic. he is becoming a better and better passer as time goes by. he was once a hot dog who could dribble and pass but didnt like passing that much to becoming a scorer who can pass well. he's basically a high school version of james harden in the mda system. that takes IQ to pull that off.
saetarubia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1070519507922415617
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: