*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks (11/30/18) ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 23687

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
chantruong wrote:
pio2u wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
adkindo wrote:
should just cut Zubac...honestly do not see him playing....in other news,
Thomas Bryant s now starting and producing for the Wizards


If he can’t sub in for Chandler in a game where we are up 12 with 4 mins to go and the opposing team is imploding... yeah, whats the point of having him at all?


I would take Bryant over Zu any day of the week and twice on weekends!


Bryant gonna be the next Randle on LG


Zu is already the next Sacre minus the dance moves.

Zu is much better than Sacre. That's how bad Sacre was.
_________________
Running through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Doc JC
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 2811

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 36565

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
pio2u wrote:
chantruong wrote:
pio2u wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
adkindo wrote:
should just cut Zubac...honestly do not see him playing....in other news,
Thomas Bryant s now starting and producing for the Wizards


If he can’t sub in for Chandler in a game where we are up 12 with 4 mins to go and the opposing team is imploding... yeah, whats the point of having him at all?


I would take Bryant over Zu any day of the week and twice on weekends!


Bryant gonna be the next Randle on LG


Zu is already the next Sacre minus the dance moves.

Zu is much better than Sacre. That's how bad Sacre was.
True, Sacre was beyond bad but he had moves like Jagger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Currently Tied for 6th in the West. One thing that's relevant is that we are currently in the driver's seat against a few teams for tiebreakers. Up 2-1 on the Blazers with a home game left. Tied 1-1 on the Nuggets with a home again left. Already Up 2-0 on the Mavs with 1 game left. Just stay in the mix and next thing you know we're the 4th seed
_________________
Only positivity from the point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 14308

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject:

Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


He's getting better as his starts to anticipate offensive moves of opposing players and how to place body & move his feet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
818fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 3389

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
pio2u wrote:
chantruong wrote:
pio2u wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
adkindo wrote:
should just cut Zubac...honestly do not see him playing....in other news,
Thomas Bryant s now starting and producing for the Wizards


If he can’t sub in for Chandler in a game where we are up 12 with 4 mins to go and the opposing team is imploding... yeah, whats the point of having him at all?


I would take Bryant over Zu any day of the week and twice on weekends!


Bryant gonna be the next Randle on LG


Zu is already the next Sacre minus the dance moves.

Zu is much better than Sacre. That's how bad Sacre was.
True, Sacre was beyond bad but he had moves like Jagger.

But has Zu ever showed out in a dunk contest? Sacre has.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 12978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject:

Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


It's not underrated... before he was playing half ass d... tonight he matched the intensity of Zo and Ingram.

I think the fact that he missed everything in the first half lit a fire under him and he made up for it on the boards, some nice passes and defense.

If he keeps it up... he will be worth keeping in the starting lineup.

Maybe Luke actually gave him an ultimatum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Good game Mavs...now beat the Clips
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakerz32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Jun 2018
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


He's getting better as his starts to anticipate offensive moves of opposing players and how to place body & move his feet


while is shot has been off, his defense and playmaking has been improving. one he gets his shot rolling, he is going to be really good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jarmusch
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 Oct 2018
Posts: 185

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


he has the tools, its a matter of getting his hands dirty, the rebounding numbers are encouraging too, his number of assists too, he can turn into a more well rounded player for sure
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 36565

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Our FT percentage was a dismal 65.6%. KCP is the only threat from the free throw line, making 8-10 tonight.
We have to improve in that area or it will cost us some games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 36565

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject:

lakerz32 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


He's getting better as his starts to anticipate offensive moves of opposing players and how to place body & move his feet


while is shot has been off, his defense and playmaking has been improving. one he gets his shot rolling, he is going to be really good.


Very good all-around game by the Kuz.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:35 pm    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
lakerz32 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Doc JC wrote:
Underrated change on defense has been Kuzma playing perimeter D. His defense has really improved.


He's getting better as his starts to anticipate offensive moves of opposing players and how to place body & move his feet


while is shot has been off, his defense and playmaking has been improving. one he gets his shot rolling, he is going to be really good.


Very good all-around game by the Kuz.


recovered nicely from that first quarter...Bron too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chantruong
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 8122
Location: SGV

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject:

What were the best hot takes here when we were down 15?
_________________
Only positivity from the point
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Mavs replay starting now ...


http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-8.php
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 9819

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject:

The nets blew a 3 possession lead with 30 seconds left and lost in 2OT to the Grizzlies smh.

At least the Pels dropped a game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 12 Jul 2018
Posts: 844

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:24 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Our FT percentage was a dismal 65.6%. KCP is the only threat from the free throw line, making 8-10 tonight.
We have to improve in that area or it will cost us some games.


Cost us more games.
You're right 66% isn't good at all. We have to turn it up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 295

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:29 am    Post subject:

With the free throw woes everyone but KCP is experiencing, I almost don't want fouls called. This is insane, someone needs to perform an exorcism or something.

This game was just blah to me, nothing too overtly amazing or glaringly bad. Just going through the motions like this team seems to be doing.

On a unrelated note, I had a bit of a random rant unrelated to the outcome of the game, itself...

I have had LP for years, with Directv and Uverse. I have had the channel go offline before the game was over or have a technical glitch and not show it at all. With Uverse you just have 1 channel for each game, I guess someone over at the control board misread the lineup and on the 1 channel for this game they put on the Thunder POST game, they only realized it 15 minutes into the telecast, making me see the score of this game 3-2 with a little over 10 in the first but I have OCD, I hate even having that aspect of the score ruined let alone waiting on the east coast for this game to be completely over, after 12 am, bc I refuse to watch it live with the missing 2 min and will have to see the first 2 min on the app and then go watch the rest on my tv.
So I am tired, I didn't start this game until AM bc of a LP screw up with my tv.
And yes I know I could use the dvr function on the app but I have sucky internet and the videos play better when its not live.

If you read this, thanks...needed to vent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 4473

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:43 am    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:
This game is ours. A sure fire W

Left the house for the night at halftime and this was on my screen when I got back... good call sir.
_________________
Whomever smelt it, dealt it.
-Nikola Tesla

Ass cash or grass, Nobody rides for free.
-Mahatma Ghandi

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
-Rick Astley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB