Will Lakers split the Core and Trade for an All-Star this season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Thread Title
Yes - I expect Lakers to split the core and trade for an All-Star
47%
 47%  [ 34 ]
No - I expect Lakers to keep the core intact til next season
52%
 52%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 71

Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject:

55 wrote:
Lebron needs a second and third star.

FIFY
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
What core? None of the youngsters are that special to be honest.

Lonzo: very offense limited in an era of scoring point guards. His attitude is also very nonchalant.

Ingram: jack of all trades master of none, can’t do any specific thing well. Poor rebounder for his size. Lack of athleticism and strength is his undoing, lack of a dependable jump shot also compounds those deficiencies. Poor attitude on the court.

Kuz: someone here had said it the best, he’s exactly a taller version of Jordan clarkson. A chucker who brings little else to the table.

All of them are young but do not deserve the term “core”.

Right on bro ship these scrubs out quick !! Will still peep Lonzo's music though !!
rebirth
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject:

I voted yes, however I think it is more possible that Luke is let go. Michael Thompson was saying today on 710 that this was not just another loss and that this loss should worry folks. Jeannie has been pretty supportive of Luke however remember that consultant with past lakers ties we hired a couple months ago and who's wife is best friends with good ol' Jeannie and yeah and he also played with Magic..
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject:

rebirth wrote:
I voted yes, however I think it is more possible that Luke is let go. Michael Thompson was saying today on 710 that this was not just another loss and that this loss should worry folks. Jeannie has been pretty supportive of Luke however remember that consultant with past lakers ties we hired a couple months ago and who's wife is best friends with good ol' Jeannie and yeah and he also played with Magic..

It was a pretty ugly loss, however if we had just made a reasonable number of our 3 point shots it would have been pretty close
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject:

rebirth wrote:

There's no reason to suddenly think about firing Luke just because of one bad 32-point loss. There's another thread that talks about this in detail where I also chimed in, but not only would you have to find another coach who's definitely better instead of a retread who would be a lateral move, but it would give off a vibe of instability to prospective FAs like Durant and Leonard.

Don't forget that we've been without probably our 2nd most valuable player for almost two weeks now and our offense has been struggling as a result.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject:

chrisca91 wrote:
Bradley Beal.

Get him at all costs. Lakers do NOT develop players.

Even at the cost of killing cap space, and losing our shot at a 2nd legitimate max player? This would be more costly than losing any of our young core. We have a decent shot at landing Durant, Klay, Leonard, etc. ......we cannot afford to lose that.
h2omike
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject:

I'd like a second star, someone who can actually shoot. But the Lakers are poker players they will hold out for the big payout.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: