[RUMOR] D12 ex-gf: "I was afraid to speak but today my life was threatened after I was sexually harassed, threatened and manipulated, by someone I respected, my ex boyfriend NBA player Dwight Howard"

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: [RUMOR] D12 ex-gf: "I was afraid to speak but today my life was threatened after I was sexually harassed, threatened and manipulated, by someone I respected, my ex boyfriend NBA player Dwight Howard"

I will preface this by saying this is just a rumor and there is no proof. The audio recordings are poor and do not sound like Dwight. However this story is starting to pick up steam and paint Dwight Howard as a pretty bad guy, harassing, manipulating and seriously threatening a woman who would not sign an NDA after an alleged affair with him. Text is copied below, for attached videos, go to the twitter link and scroll through Masin's posts.

https://twitter.com/masinelije/status/1066522890865131520?s=21

Quote:

@MasinElije

I was afraid to speak but today my life was threatened after I was sexually harassed, threatened and manipulated, by someone I respected, my ex boyfriend NBA player Dwight Howard, and his camp also “”catfished”” by his disrespectful ass PASTOR

Before we start, I just need to say this is really about his team and his crooked PASTOR threatening my life over an unsigned NDA and he has been trying to intimidate ME into taking “hush money” for what they did to me.

I met Dwight a while back, at Wild N Out to be exact, we made eye contact, and a week later he was in my DM’s. I’m use to dealing with celebrities so automatically I told him hit me from his “finsta” (fake page) so our convo wouldn’t get leaked, I mean he is a “Legend”

Conversation started, escalating to nudes being sent, escalating to me blowing his mind and him calling me every night on instagram video chat. Time went by and (bleep) started getting serious!

He was fine, 6’11, goofy, very charming, NO WIFE and NEVER been married so of course I was interested. I kept it real with him, and he kept it real with me about everything EXCEPT 1 THING.....

Fast forward, I’m finally face to face with Dwight! And after that day, from my understanding we had a understanding. So I’ll just upload this screen record here just in case his team decides to lie. (Ain’t no girl gon ask you this)

Fast forward, he’s in season and I was unable to travel to every game but every night he’d call me and pretty much same ol same ol

So I find out that he is basically sleeping with someone else..... and here is how that went

So this is the someone else, A transgender prostitute that he ALSO had a “understanding” with

I thought my good sis was a prostitute but as my friend took a deeper look into her page, she actually host TRANSGENDER SEX PARTIES that Dwight Howard (allegedly) often attends, so YES, I lost every bit of my mind

So this is how that damn conversation went. Typical guy, LYING. I didn’t mind cheating but you’re “allegedly” at transgender SEX PARTIES sticking your penis in everyone raw? Okay Magic Johnson 2.0 with amnesia

My relationship with Dwight pretty much was over in my eyes, especially after he threatened to “beat the sh*t out of me” of course I’m mouthy and threatened him back and said harsh things.

SO THIS IS WHERE THE STORY BEGINS.... So one day, I started getting private calls, I was told that it was Dwight, I entertained a couple conversations but turns out IT WAS NOT DWIGHT!

I began to be STALKED and harassed by this person FOR DAYS. They even called from Russia

So I decided to download a app called “Trap Call” which tells you whose calling you private and come to find out, it is Dwight Howard’s (bleep) PASTOR (allegedly) Calvin Simmons

So girls, this is our good homophobic SIS.... Miss Calvin Simmons (allegedly)
[Redacted]

Calvin works for Dwight and Calvin begun to get irate, disrespectful and homophobic as I continued to deny his “hush money” and said I wasn’t signing the NDA! He tried to insult my intelligence telling me Dwight doesn’t know me and “I never spoke to dwight” Despite me meeting him

(Allegedly) Calvin and Dwight’s camp begun to tell me things like “we know where you’re at” “we are watching you” “we saw what building you came out of” and even went as deep to telling me “You gon find a new residence”

So at this point, I am afraid for my life, I’m panicking, I’m having anxiety attacks and for a whole week I was bullied by Dwight’s team and Dwight Howard stood there and allowed his team to harass me, and I became a “(bleep) in a wig” when Dwight is a 6’11 BOTTOM

This morning I woke up to a text, stating “you’re a dead man walking and you’re playing with fire” I have no idea who sent it but I found out from a reliable source Calvin is (Allegedly) a dangerous person and a hypocrite.

I want you guys to know, I have already contacted police but if anything shall happen to ME, this is the truth, here is my proof and I don’t want you guys to ever stop fighting for ME and what is right! Dwight Howard is heartless and has the power to stop all this, but he WONT!

Last edited by dont_be_a_wuss on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Dwight apparently outed, as well.

Last edited by Baron Von Humongous on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:32 pm    Post subject:

ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject:

LINK
b.diddy2417
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject:

The fact she had the balls to post Dwight in the lakers uniform like come on
justsomelakerfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject:

justsomelakerfan wrote:

Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:34 pm    Post subject:

So thats why Twitter is going crazy
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject:

Apparently the person that tweeted this has tried to start fake rumors before. So I am guessing this isn't real.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:17 am    Post subject:

Would not surprise me if it was but I don’t think it’s real. The laker uniform part seems fishy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Apparently the person that tweeted this has tried to start fake rumors before. So I am guessing this isn't real.

It's very real. The text messages and recorded phone conversations that were posted are proof.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:27 am    Post subject:

Within this link are the texts and the phone conversations.

https://www.lovebscott.com/oh-dwight-howard-exposed-alleged-tale-sex-parties-prostitutes-cheating-threatening-pastors-video?fbclid=IwAR2-3lF0R_V_YiiwogyCjBOdCRqWDICWtYbJV9yK1IiHP9DTq8HYUJ86-aw
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 am    Post subject:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBDkcrEqqHA
OdomGrab
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject:

The guy is a moron. Straight up ignorant uneducated nobody.

He rode his atheleticism long as he could.
He actually promised to bring the word of god to the nba draft night.

Next 10 years he has 5 kids with 5 women.
So much for the word of god.

Ruined and abused orlando.
Ruined the lakers and disrespected kobe.
He (bleep) on our circumstances like he was too good for LA
Got dumped by every other team since leaving or ran away now
that he is not the main guy.

Only (bleep) house teams like atlanta can stand him now.

The guy is such a moron that after 5 baby mamas he is still
doin suspect stuff ONLINE.

I never had any problem with him untill he dissed kobe.
His stupidity and ignorance cought up to him now.

Hopefully his childen have a trust that is protected from this
clown and his circus.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Why does it matter if he likes trans or is gay or is bi?
It shouldn’t be of any interest

The only thing that I’d hold against him is if he threatened a partner he may or may not have had. In addition, we don’t even know if this is true.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

The only thing that I’d hold against him is if he threatened a partner he may or may not have had. In addition, we don’t even know if this is true.

A wolf sighting

But completely agree. Who cares what he does in his spare time. I hate him because he was such a wuss loser with the Lakers
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject:

is it just me or does the comma placement here basically nullify any potential validity the tweet might have?
Lonzo'sBalls
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Which part of it? The excessiveness or incorrect use?
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject:

Im disappointed nobody referenced Dwight's buttocks injuries
SpunkieLakerCat
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:

Coach Wooden
Hammett
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Rapper Playboy Carti was involved in a "scandal" with this same person. LINK

Sounds like someone just looking to make a name for themselves on social media by fabricating controversy.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: