Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:
Daniel Jacobs looked fast and crisp... where he at in the loaded div

He takes to many punches. Crawford or Spence will hurt him. Sergiy gave him all he wanted.

Are you kidding me? Jacobs is a full blown middle weight and not a small one. Crawford is a blown up lightweight. That's a 2 weight class jump for Spence or Crawford. Even GGG respected Danny's power and he has as good a chin as any in the game.

You're right I was thinking Canelo and GGG. I forgot he fought GGG.

I think Charlo ends Danny's career too. Danny is solid, but he's not the top dog in the division. Not sure who is since GGG lost, and Canelo is moving to 168 to avoid Charlo.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:

He takes to many punches. Crawford or Spence will hurt him. Sergiy gave him all he wanted.

Are you kidding me? Jacobs is a full blown middle weight and not a small one. Crawford is a blown up lightweight. That's a 2 weight class jump for Spence or Crawford. Even GGG respected Danny's power and he has as good a chin as any in the game.

I think Charlo ends Danny's career too. Danny is solid, but he's not the top dog in the division. Not sure who is since GGG lost, and Canelo is moving to 168 to avoid Charlo.

I'd like to see Jermal and Danny hook up. I don't think Charlo's handlers will let it happen. On record, the Charlo brothers will not fight each other.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ExPatLkrFan wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:

I'd like to see Jermal and Danny hook up. I don't think Charlo's handlers will let it happen. On record, the Charlo brothers will not fight each other.

The brothers not fighting officially is understandable, but Charlo and Jacobs should be forced to fight in a mandatory unification (pseudo-unification since Charlo holds the interim belt) since they can't seem to get the fight signed on their own. Throw Andrade in there too and have GGG face one of these guys, and the top guy will emerge.
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:58 pm    Post subject:

floyd putting on another circus show for suckers. smh
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject:

ChickenBeckerman wrote:

For anyone who buys the Floyd fighting a kick boxer fiasco I have a bridge for sale

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:

For anyone who buys the Floyd fighting a kick boxer fiasco I have a bridge for sale

A smaller kickboxer... who can't use his kicks lol lol

Floyd is a $genius, Money May indeed
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:

A smaller kickboxer... who can't use his kicks lol lol

Floyd is a $genius, Money May indeed

True. That's why his nick name is Money May. People hate him for using them. I didn't buy the McGregore stunt. Watched it a friends house for $15.00 and food and drink. He had around 15 people crowded into his den. Luckily he has a large mans cave. He also had around 30 in his garage where he set up viewing area.

I'll say it again DON'T HATE DA PLAYA, HATE DA GAME!!

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tark the Shark
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject:

Floyd got scared and backed out of the exhibition because he was afraid of getting beat down by a kid 20lbs lighter. Tenshin was probably going to do what Inoki did to Ali and either kick or go for a takedown.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject:

If Floyd really wants a kick boxer he should fight this guy. He's also older then Floyd at around 50 but yeah Black Dynamite would definitely kick his ass.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject:

Tark the Shark wrote:
Floyd got scared and backed out of the exhibition because he was afraid of getting beat down by a kid 20lbs lighter. Tenshin was probably going to do what Inoki did to Ali and either kick or go for a takedown.

Floyd Mayweather Backs Out of Fight With Kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa

LINK

governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject:

PacMan - Bronner jan 19... I know Pacquaio looked good against Matthysse but Matthysee was done done. Well, he has to defend his belt, might as well make some $
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
PacMan - Bronner jan 19... I know Pacquaio looked good against Matthysse but Matthysee was done done. Well, he has to defend his belt, might as well make some $

I wonder if PacMan really needs the money is the reason he keeps fighting?

governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:

Prob still has the belief that he’s the same KO puncher from 2000s. I’m surprised he picked Broner and not another Jeff Horn. Let’s see if the Matthysse fight was a fluke or real PacMan
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Manny has a huge Entourage. I imagine his security situation in the PI
Is very high profile. Yes salaries are much less there, but he remains a huge target for criminal or political kidnapping. Ao yes he needs to fight to sustain.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:

Prob still has the belief that he’s the same KO puncher from 2000s. I’m surprised he picked Broner and not another Jeff Horn. Let’s see if the Matthysse fight was a fluke or real PacMan

I've never been a Broner fan. His wannabe Ali act turns me off. He has his corner brush his hair. Mikey Garcia brushed it for him. I hope PacMan kicks his ass.

ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:04 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/floyd-mayweather-vs-tenshin-nasukawa-back-on-with-no-kicks

You were saying?
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
governator wrote:

He's fine. Has business and real estate all over the world.
The people in his hometown however need it, and Manny's sole contributions in that area have improved it over the years.
ChickenBeckerman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
Manny has a huge Entourage. I imagine his security situation in the PI
Is very high profile. Yes salaries are much less there, but he remains a huge target for criminal or political kidnapping. Ao yes he needs to fight to sustain.

His security wasn't much of anything. I walked right up to him at Manila hotel and said hello. Dude just walks amongst the people like nothing. Taking pics, chatting and signing autographs everywhere he goes. Always been like that, still is, even when he's in L.A.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject:

ChickenBeckerman wrote:
jodeke wrote:
ChickenBeckerman wrote:

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/floyd-mayweather-vs-tenshin-nasukawa-back-on-with-no-kicks

You were saying?

Is there going to be a PPV? If so and people buy I still have a bridge for sale.

Quote:
Then Mayweather did an abrupt 180 and declared that he never agreed to a public fight with Nasukawa. Instead, he claimed the bout would be an exhibition for wealthy benefactors.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject:

Wilder vs Fury is a ShowTime PPV $74.95. I'll wait for it to come to ShowTime subscribers free.

governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:21 pm    Post subject:

U think Fury is in same level as Mayweather or Lomachenko in term of elusiveness, defensive fighting?
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Wilder lands a right hand in the 6th round when Fury starts to fade trying to display his "superior" boxing skills and puts him to sleep.

I like Fury, but there's something about him that just doesn't mesh with me. I don't think Wilder is the greatest or anything, but he'll end the fight with a right. I don't believe Fury can do the same with Wilder.

I wasn't impressed with his tune up fights, even though they were just warm ups.

I also don't think Fury is well-conditioned, honestly. His best bet would be to stretch the fight the full distance and test Wilder's stamina and frustrate him, but he'll get hit before he can get that chance. I would have preferred a whole year or so for Fury to get back after so many personal issues.

Bye.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject:

cant believe how high the tickets are for the Wilder-Fury fight and how many are left kinda sucks wish we would get more top fights here in LA the poor sales of this one will doom that
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:

Wilder needs to land ONCE, and it's lights out for Fury. Fury is a bum, who got over hyped by beating a shot "lineal" champ. I give Fury 7 rounds or less until Wilder catches him and finishes him.
Osei
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:31 am    Post subject:

Here is my prefight analysis and prediction For Wilder vs. Fury: https://masterclassboxing.blogspot.com/2018/12/wilder-vs-fury-prefight-analysis-and.html

I'll be watching the fight at a bar in my area (Washington D.C. area) that's showing the fight with no cover. I think it'll be a pretty good fight but no way I'd pay $75 for this LOL... I assume there are bars in the LA area that will be showing this with minimal/no cover.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 458, 459, 460 ... 512, 513, 514  Next
Page 459 of 514
Jump to: