Teen Strangles Mom After Argument over School Grades

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:23 am    Post subject: Teen Strangles Mom After Argument over School Grades

Florida teen kills mom after argument over bad grade

Quote:
A 15-year-old Florida boy has been charged with killing his mom after an argument over a near-failing grade.

“There was a D in one of the subjects is what the story is, and mom was furious at him,” said Volusia County Sheriff Michael Chitwood.

The sheriff said the boy, Gregory Ramos, confessed to strangling his mother, Gail Cleavenger, 46, following the argument late Thursday, according to Fox 35 Orlando.

LINK

'Soulless' teen who allegedly killed mom ‘top 3 sociopaths’ sheriff says he’s encountered: report

Quote:
Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood described Gregory Ramos, 15, as one of the “top three sociopaths” he has ever encountered, according to ClickOrlando.com.

After strangling his 46-year-old mother, Gail Cleavenger, around midnight on Friday, Ramos loaded her body into a car and drove to a nearby church where he buried her body under a fire pit, police said.

LINK

This story really shook up my neighborhood this past weekend. Me and my ex-wife have been friends with this kids Aunt and Uncle for nearly two decades. We lived a few houses apart while married in the same subdivision and had daughters the same age who were "best friends" when younger. The father (Uncle) is actually identical twins with the killers father. I have been in the company of the killers parents many times at birthday parties, and neighborhood events. Although they lived about a half mile away, they often attended events in our subdivision. My ex-wife assures me the killer was at these events, but he was very young and I have no real memory of him. He attended high school this year with my daughter.

I received a message Friday evening telling me the mother was missing, and there was a home invasion or something. That was kind of shocking for this area.....then when I woke up on Saturday morning, the murder was being reported on local news. It is impossible to understand how a teenager could strangle his own mother....over school grades.....but it is nearly as impossible to believe he had two friends that tried to help him cover it up. I just can not imagine being in high school, and a friend call me up and tell me he killed his mom, and ask if I will help him cover it up! I am pretty sure I would not have said, "be right over".
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject:

Well now he doesn't have to go back to school, well that school anyway, they'll find a nice reform school/detention center when he can hone his rage and skills into being a bigger problem for society...
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:15 am    Post subject:

Florida...flush it
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject:

he'll be earning lots of "D's" at his next destination
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject:

The whole story is just hard for me to comprehend that a 15 year old could have such evil inside them. After I thought about it for a day or so, it hit me that this is probably the exact kind of kid that would not have hesitated to walk into our local high school and open fire on students and faculty if he felt angered.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject:

Had to be either Germany or Florida...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Teen Strangles Mom After Argument over School Grades

adkindo wrote:
Florida teen kills mom after argument over bad grade

Quote:
A 15-year-old Florida boy has been charged with killing his mom after an argument over a near-failing grade.

“There was a D in one of the subjects is what the story is, and mom was furious at him,” said Volusia County Sheriff Michael Chitwood.

The sheriff said the boy, Gregory Ramos, confessed to strangling his mother, Gail Cleavenger, 46, following the argument late Thursday, according to Fox 35 Orlando.

LINK

'Soulless' teen who allegedly killed mom ‘top 3 sociopaths’ sheriff says he’s encountered: report

Quote:
Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood described Gregory Ramos, 15, as one of the “top three sociopaths” he has ever encountered, according to ClickOrlando.com.

After strangling his 46-year-old mother, Gail Cleavenger, around midnight on Friday, Ramos loaded her body into a car and drove to a nearby church where he buried her body under a fire pit, police said.

LINK

This story really shook up my neighborhood this past weekend. Me and my ex-wife have been friends with this kids Aunt and Uncle for nearly two decades. We lived a few houses apart while married in the same subdivision and had daughters the same age who were "best friends" when younger. The father (Uncle) is actually identical twins with the killers father. I have been in the company of the killers parents many times at birthday parties, and neighborhood events. Although they lived about a half mile away, they often attended events in our subdivision. My ex-wife assures me the killer was at these events, but he was very young and I have no real memory of him. He attended high school this year with my daughter.

I received a message Friday evening telling me the mother was missing, and there was a home invasion or something. That was kind of shocking for this area.....then when I woke up on Saturday morning, the murder was being reported on local news. It is impossible to understand how a teenager could strangle his own mother....over school grades.....but it is nearly as impossible to believe he had two friends that tried to help him cover it up. I just can not imagine being in high school, and a friend call me up and tell me he killed his mom, and ask if I will help him cover it up! I am pretty sure I would not have said, "be right over".
but you do live in....Florida. so.... sounds right up florida's alley. still crazy and i didnt know about the friends helping. wow. The only way i could see friends helping (assuming they are not sociopaths too) is by chance they knew his mother was constantly abusing him so they felt sorry for him.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Teen Strangles Mom After Argument over School Grades

adkindo wrote:

Wow. That's freaky man.

I wish I could say I was shocked about such a heinous crime committed by a 15 year old but, to be honest, I originally thought this thread was about the 11 year old that killed his grandmother. He apparently did it because she told him to clean his room.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-11-fatally-shoots-grandmother-told-clean-room/story?id=58973105
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Had to be either Germany or Florida...

Loveline!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Florida...flush it

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:12 am    Post subject:

From the kid's facebook:

Quote:
Hey I'm Greg. Im a raging conservative with a passion for debate. Im 14 and go to University High.

https://www.facebook.com/gregory.ramos.188

he has a 4chan /pol/ kekistani flag as his cover photo
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject:

Florida man now has competition. Florida teen.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: