View previous topic :: View next topic  
repandpresent
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LeBron our closer???

Depends on who you are asking?

I say of course. You give him the ball and let him do what made him who he is today.

BUT, if it was up to the advanced staters here on LG.net, he should sit out the last 4 minutes. People can't choose when to throw around analytics.

"Luke so stupid he can't easily see our best line ups, look I just pulled up some advanced stats and this is the line up he should have played"
PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:02 am    Post subject:

repandpresent wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LeBron our closer???

Depends on who you are asking?

I say of course. You give him the ball and let him do what made him who he is today.

BUT, if it was up to the advanced staters here on LG.net, he should sit out the last 4 minutes. People can't choose when to throw around analytics.

"Luke so stupid he can't easily see our best line ups, look I just pulled up some advanced stats and this is the line up he should have played"

Yup. So convenient for internet experts chime in on stats. Ppl are even direct quoting twitter experts on what lineup should have been played in certain situations. I cringed all the time.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject:

LeBron's our closer, he had a bad game. He can take it to the rim, shoot 3's, mid ranges, he has all the shots. Just don't foul him. He's lousy at FT's. He'll probably buy Chandler lunch for a year.

I don't know what it is about his body language but he doesn't seem happy. If I could make up a closing 5. James is good at defense when he has to be in spurts.

Hart
Rondo
Chandler
LeBron
Kuzma

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LeBron's our closer, he had a bad game. He can take it to the rim, shoot 3's, mid ranges, he has all the shots. Just don't foul him. He's lousy at FT's. He'll probably buy Chandler lunch for a year.

I don't know what it is about his body language but he doesn't seem happy.

Where do you get that sense? Did you see the post game interview were he was happy like a joy joy telling Chandler he’s my dawg in the locker-room? Dude is definitely excited to be here, he’s also excited that we are piling up wins while most of our players still aren’t locked in mentally... good time to be a Lakers fan.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Where do you get that sense? Did you see the post game interview were he was happy like a joy joy telling Chandler he’s my dawg in the locker-room? Dude is definitely excited to be here, he’s also excited that we are piling up wins while most of our players still aren’t locked in mentally... good time to be a Lakers fan.

Not just this game his overall demeanor. He just doesn't seem happy.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Maybe he is frustrated with the social negative vibes that’s been going on especially with the recent Thousand Oaks shootings, don’t think he is unhappy about anything but what I just posted, he is having a lot of fun out there IMO.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Maybe he is frustrated with the social negative vibes that’s been going on especially with the recent Thousand Oaks shootings, don’t think he is unhappy about anything but what I just posted, he is having a lot of fun out there IMO.

Hope you're right. I may be the only one sensing bad body language. He just vibes me that way.

PhiberOptik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I sense this too but it's not being happy per se. It's about his passion and intensity for the game is lacking right now. But in fairness, it could be very well a by product of being on a new team, early in the season, his 15th year in the league and regular season is boring for him?

Or....we just got used to Kobe 100% intensity all the time.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject:

PhiberOptik wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I sense this too but it's not being happy per se. It's about his passion and intensity for the game is lacking right now. But in fairness, it could be very well a by product of being on a new team, early in the season, his 15th year in the league and regular season is boring for him?

Or....we just got used to Kobe 100% intensity all the time.

probably all of the above.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject:

We won a game with a last second block we should have won with ease. THIS TEAM HAS TO LEARN TO CLOSE. Coming close to 20 games 7-6. Looking better.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Nov. 11: Top 10
Check out the ten best plays from Sunday in the NBA.

#1 - Tyson Chandlers block!

#2 - LeBron's dunk!

http://www.nba.com/video/2018/11/12/20181111-top-10
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
We won a game with a last second block we should have won with ease. THIS TEAM HAS TO LEARN TO CLOSE. Coming close to 20 games 7-6. Looking better.

Just like the Mavs game.
kb24GOAT
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject:

lebron is locked in tonight.
bandiger
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Someone give him his assist.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44
Jump to: