OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 333, 334, 335 ... 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Kuz is gonna be Lebron's guy.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:

I don't think it matters who LeBron's guy is. Hopefully all our young guys mesh with him.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

I don't think it matters who LeBron's guy is. Hopefully all our young guys mesh with him.

Just stating so. Didn’t say it mattered lol.

But yes I agree I hope they all mesh.

I think Hart and Kuz mesh the best
10scott10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject:

TheBlackMamba wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Yong wrote:
I don't fancy Butler over either Ingram or Kuz to be honest. His attitude is toxic af.

Some people can’t roll with a win at all cost attitude. Kobe suffered from that, as has Westbrook.

Problem is Butler hasn't done all that much winning to warrant such an attitude.

I mean, from the rumors, it sounds like he slept with KAT and also maybe Wiggin's GFs
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Lol no wonder D Wade clapped back so hard
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Yeah Hart seems adaptable to whatever is thrown at him.. With that being said I believe all our youngins can make the necessary adjustments to accommodate Bron's style of play. I think he'll love playing with Ball..
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject:

10scott10 wrote:
TheBlackMamba wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Yong wrote:
I don't fancy Butler over either Ingram or Kuz to be honest. His attitude is toxic af.

Some people can’t roll with a win at all cost attitude. Kobe suffered from that, as has Westbrook.

Problem is Butler hasn't done all that much winning to warrant such an attitude.

I mean, from the rumors, it sounds like he slept with KAT and also maybe Wiggin's GFs

Why does every time teammates don't get along there are stories of sleeping with wives/girlfriends?

I mean, would Butler really do that and would the girl do that? Seems far fetched as always.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
Following Following @LakersReporter
More
Magic said Kuzma has been terrific, and was dominating certain 5-on-5’s runs, feeling like he was LeBron … at least up until LeBron got back. Then, you know, LeBron was LeBron
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
Yeah Hart seems adaptable to whatever is thrown at him.. With that being said I believe all our youngins can make the necessary adjustments to accommodate Bron's style of play. I think he'll love playing with Ball..

I think so too. I think Ball is gonna have a really good year. Only guy I really worry about is BI who is my favorite player on the team. He could either be the number 2 that Lebron needs or have a hard time playing off the ball alonfside Lebron. Also seems like Kuz has the love of the FO. And the swagger and game to be a star as well.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Man it’s gonna be so fun seeing Kuz go off in the playoffs.

His post game pressers should be pretty entertaining as well
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Man it’s gonna be so fun seeing Kuz go off in the playoffs.

His post game pressers should be pretty entertaining as well

I'm expecting him to prove he's just as good as Tatum.. I stay away from making proclamations.. but I see this becoming a reality.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Yup!

Interesting to see if he starts or is a 6 MOTY candidate.

I think it’s gonna be between he or BI to start.
Good problem to have but with BI’s extension coming in 2020 we might end up having to choose between the two.

But finishing games with BI lebron and Kuz this year is gonna be so fun to watch
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject:

6 MOTY is likely if he's not starting.. I'm hoping you're wrong about 2020. I don't want us losing anymore of our young guys.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
6 MOTY is likely if he's not starting.. I'm hoping you're wrong about 2020. I don't want us losing anymore of our young guys.

I hope I’m wrong too. If they’re as good as we believe them to be then one other max guy should be good enough
PauPau
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Magic and Pelinka are either excited about what Kuz is becoming, they are in love.....or both.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:

It's interesting how many times, when I see a picture of Lebron scrimmaging, Kuz happens to be right there in the background. Kuzma is throwing himself full throttle into this preseason, and I can see why he's won LeBron's confidence. The scrimmages, interviews, the way he attacked the workout room, apparently with noticeable results, and making his way into the film room with Rondo, hats off to Kuz, man. This is gonna be fun.
ShowtimeReturns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

It's interesting how many times, when I see a picture of Lebron scrimmaging, Kuz happens to be right there in the background. Kuzma is throwing himself full throttle into this preseason, and I can see why he's won LeBron's confidence. The scrimmages, interviews, the way he attacked the workout room, apparently with noticeable results, and making his way into the film room with Rondo, hats off to Kuz, man. This is gonna be fun.

I agree Kuzma practically lives in the gym The dedication to improving his game has been extaordinary We will see soon how all this hard work will translate into live games pretty soon.
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject:

ShowtimeReturns wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:

I agree Kuzma practically lives in the gym The dedication to improving his game has been extaordinary We will see soon how all this hard work will translate into live games pretty soon.
The suspense is killing me. I so hope that the young core--including Zubac--make gigantic steps forward.

--Anonymous
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:28 am    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
More
Magic said Kuzma has been terrific, and was dominating certain 5-on-5’s runs, feeling like he was LeBron … at least up until LeBron got back. Then, you know, LeBron was LeBron

When is the last time one of our players were "dominating" in practice? I expect LeBron to do it. I never heard that Dwight, Pau, Nash,, or others did it.

From his workouts and released info, I'm picturing a (he appears to be) 6' 10" guy,, with a James Harden type handle, more quickness, increased leaping ability, stronger and more sturdy, with far more confidence in what he's doing. I expect LeBron has his star right now, and Ingram hasn't even got to camp yet, apparently.

Imo, he will prove to be every bit as good as, but probably better Tatum, and a lot of people's Lakers' GPS are going to be forced to begin "Recalculating."
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
More

When is the last time one of our players were "dominating" in practice? I expect LeBron to do it. I never heard that Dwight, Pau, Nash,, or others did it.

From his workouts and released info, I'm picturing a (he appears to be) 6' 10" guy,, with a James Harden type handle, more quickness, increased leaping ability, stronger and more sturdy, with far more confidence in what he's doing. I expect LeBron has his star right now, and Ingram hasn't even got to camp yet, apparently.

Imo, he will prove to be every bit as good as, but probably better Tatum, and a lot of people's Lakers' GPS are going to be forced to begin "Recalculating."

Maybe a Blake Griffin type handle with more quickness .. Harden...na man.........
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
More

Maybe a Blake Griffin type handle with more quickness .. Harden...na man.........

He's even got some work to do to get up to Blake's level, imo. What Kuz has going for him is that quick release and footwork - that jab step, pump fake, drive is what gets him into the lane.

But his handle has looked tighter in workout vids this summer, and Kuz has the time and work ethic to improve.
lonzobryant
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject:

I don't think he plays anything like Griffin. Kuzma is also more of a scorer than a shooter. He kind of reminds me of a mix of young Carmelo Anthony and Rashard Lewis.

Anyway, this offseason has got me so hype for Kuzma that I'm literally thinking star or bust for him this season. He's already 23 so I'm expecting more from him than the younger guys.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject:

You should expect more from him than the younger guys, he has more experience.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
More

I'm not basing it on what he did last year. I'm talking about what I saw him doing in the summertime. Everyone is acknowledging that he improved, so we can't say what he can't do....yet.

The shake and bake moves he was working on were like what Harden does, not backing down from outside to protect the ball like Blake does.
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:
Quote:
Mike Trudell
@LakersReporter
More

I hope you are right. This would be quite a jump in one summer.

--Anonymous
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 333, 334, 335 ... 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 334 of 880
Jump to: