New ad killing mobile use

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: New ad killing mobile use

It is an air new Zealand ad, pops up on the bottom, and has two buttons to kill it. One just causes it to disappear for half a second and reappear, and the other is fake and just launches the ad. It pops over the post box when you try to type as well and makes it very very difficult.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject:

It's baaaack
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:24 am    Post subject:

I've noticed this pop up recently on mobile, but it's usually for "Epson." It disappears but then reappears especially when you go click on something.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Heej
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject:

New user here. Any suggestions on how to make the forums more readable on mobile. The posts don't wrap to fit on one page
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:36 am    Post subject:

Occasionally, someone will post a really long link that won't wrap on mobile or desktop. That may be the issue.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Hi all-

I've got two different mobile phones. My iPhone 8 I have no problems at all with pop up ads. But I use my old IPhone 5 whenever I'm doing anything where my phone is going to get beat up/dirty/etc- when I go surfing, go to the gym, do construction, whatever.

My iPhone 5 has been infested for a long time with a pop up ad that shows up every time I go to a new page on LG (and only on LG thankfully). It has at various times been an ad for Nissan, Jaguar, Epson, among others.

My pop-up blocker is on and I've cleared out my cookies and history multiple times, but nothing seems to help.

Anyone have any ideas ? I'm not the best with tech, so I've run out of stuff to try.on my end. Any help would be great appreciated.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: