LAKERS @ THUNDER -- 2/4/18 11 AM PT -- Game Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
32 wrote:
What's more likely today. Lakers beat Thunder or Eagles beat Patriots?

How 'bout... BOTH!!!!!

Great day!
Jellojigglin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Payback!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject:

I don’t think this win will force the Lakers to stand pat at the TD. there are many teams with better records then us that are in position to do something cause they know there is always a deal out there that can benefit them. I think we are gonna be buyers and sellers... somewhere in between we will look to bring in help if we can and make moves that helps us in the future...
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game? I was knocked out from the nyquil I took.

ESPN will be played at some point but not usually until late… Particularly with the Super Bowl…

Looks like the rebroadcast is 11:30 PM tonight on ESPN2

Thanks! I set the Tivo.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game? I was knocked out from the nyquil I took.

ESPN will be played at some point but not usually until late… Particularly with the Super Bowl…

Looks like the rebroadcast is 11:30 PM tonight on ESPN2

Thanks! I set the Tivo.

http://nbaall.co/859/los-angeles-lakers-vs-oklahoma-city-thunder-feb-4-2018.html
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Several of these Lakers know they might not be on this team next season after Magic and Pelinka go shopping in free agency. The players don't know what will happen this week.

No matter what this week holds, the Lakers saw what they're capable of doing together when at their best, and they enjoyed one another like a team whose bond seems to be growing tighter.

After the locker room nearly cleared out, Ingram talked about why he kept playing through a sore groin injury that continued to bother him.

"This game today meant more to my teammates than anything," Ingram said. "So it was important for me to stay out there."

Now, we wait to see if everyone remains a Laker for the remainder of the season.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22327578
PRLakeShow
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
Several of these Lakers know they might not be on this team next season after Magic and Pelinka go shopping in free agency. The players don't know what will happen this week.

No matter what this week holds, the Lakers saw what they're capable of doing together when at their best, and they enjoyed one another like a team whose bond seems to be growing tighter.

After the locker room nearly cleared out, Ingram talked about why he kept playing through a sore groin injury that continued to bother him.

"This game today meant more to my teammates than anything," Ingram said. "So it was important for me to stay out there."

Now, we wait to see if everyone remains a Laker for the remainder of the season.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22327578

Through thick and thin, seems like this team has developed a bond unseen from our previous lottery teams. Nice to know.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62
Page 62 of 62
Jump to: