THE Political Thread (All Political Discussion Here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 886, 887, 888  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:04 am    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

Say what you will about Hillary and her intentions. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong about her, Russia is a huge problem and one that will have to be addressed. .

Russia is a problem in what context?

If you're talking about Crimea, the US has supported and is supporting a country that has moved its military accross internationally recognized borders and has tried to annex neighboring countries soverign land for 60 years.

Putin gets called the next Hitler for annexing land but Israel gets billions in US taxpayer money for doing the same. Go figure.

Ok. Lets say both are wrong. Russia is still a problem. Talking about Israel doesn't change that fact or arguing that the U.S./Israel is hypocritical doesn't change that fact. Instead, its a distraction from the conversation.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject:

Donald attacks NYT in new Tweetstorm and all three tweets are provable lies
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject:

The same international banking cartel of bloodlines that built the UN also funded the creation of Israel.

These banking families sit on the same board of directors of various corportions with career politicians (Rothschild Cheney) which is one of the reasons the US grabs its ankles for anything Israel.

Hilary was one of the team captains of that sort of faceless borg of financially interconnected international corporations, corporations inside the military industrial complex and Israel. The media really stepped up its negative Trump coverage when he said he wanted to be neutral on the Israeli Palestinian issue.

The best part about Trump winning is that Hilary lost.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
Trump made some comments about illegal immigrants

Seriously? "Some comments"?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
The same international banking cartel of bloodlines that built the UN also funded the creation of Israel.

These banking families sit on the same board of directors of various corportions with career politicians (Rothschild Cheney) which is one of the reasons the US grabs its ankles for anything Israel.

Hilary was one of the team captains of that sort of faceless borg of financially interconnected international corporations, corporations inside the military industrial complex and Israel. The media really stepped up its negative Trump coverage when he said he wanted to be neutral on the Israeli Palestinian issue.

This post is a perfect example of the anti semitic, global bankers controlling the world, right wing nut, alt-right global conspiracy, crap-filled nonsense that DT has unleashed and normalized through his candidacy.

Last edited by ChefLinda on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Laker4andmore wrote:
Trump made some comments about illegal immigrants

Seriously? "Some comments"?

What did he say? Maybe I missed something.

He said he wanted to build the wall to keep illegal from breaking the law......then he made some comments about how some illegals were murderers and rapists (which is true)

What else did he say?
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Laker4andmore wrote:

This post is perfect example of the anti semitic, global bankers controlling the world right wing, alt-right global conspiracy crap filled nonsense that DT has unleashed.

So Rothschild family didnt help to fund Israel? they dont sit on board of directors with career politicians?

Screaming anti semite, Hitler doesnt work anymore which is why Trump won.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Laker4andmore wrote:

This post is perfect example of the anti semitic, global bankers controlling the world right wing, alt-right global conspiracy crap filled nonsense that DT has unleashed.

So Rothschild family didnt help to fund Israel? they dont sit on board of directors with career politicians?

Screaming anti semite, Hitler doesnt work anymore which is why Trump won.

We don't allow bigotry on this board. You've been here since 2002 so I'm pretty sure you know that. But now you're emboldened to come right out with your anti semitic nonsense because you think Trump has given you permission to do so.

This is a private board and you don't get to spew that crap here.
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject:

These same oligarchs who are having their power threatened with a Trump presidency are manipulating peoples emotions (like the protestors) with identity based politics.
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:

We don't allow bigotry on this board. You've been here since 2002 so I'm pretty sure you know that. But now you're emboldened to come right out with your anti semitic nonsense because you think Trump has given you permission to do so.

Stop being so emotional just because Hilary lost. Its not the end of the world despite what the corporate media is telling you.

I havent said anything anti semetic.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject:

Given that Trump is a billionaire who admits to taking advantage of tax laws to retain his wealth and power, its always a funny argument to me that somehow he is a man of the people and not part of the alleged oligarchy which runs this country. I suppose the rich people one likes are exempt, while the rest are part of the problem.

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject:

Laker4andmore wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Stop being so emotional just because Hilary lost. Its not the end of the world despite what the corporate media is telling you.

Thanks for the sexist remark in defense of your anti semitism. I can see why Trump appeals to you.
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
Given that Trump is a billionaire who admits to taking advantage of tax laws to retain his wealth and power, its always a funny argument to me that somehow he is a man of the people and not part of the alleged oligarchy which runs this country. I suppose the rich people one likes are exempt, while the rest are part of the problem.

There is a political oligarchy and a financial one (its also tied to religious "clubs" too).

The political and religious one did not want Trump to win which was reason enough for me to vote for him.
Laker4andmore
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Laker4andmore wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:

Thanks for the sexist remark in defense of your anti semitism. I can see why Trump appeals to you.

I didnt even know you were a female lol

You are really defensive.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Donald attacks NYT in new Tweetstorm and all three tweets are provable lies

Give him a chance.

!...
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject:

I give up. I'm locking this thread for a week. I'll re-open it next week.

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Official 2016 Trump Thread - All Trump All Da Time

Quote:
Saying that his administration will deport "probably 2 million" — and possibly 3 million — people who are in the country illegally, Trump told 60 Minutes' Lesley Stahl that he wants to secure the border. Trump also seemed willing to consider the plan some of his fellow Republicans have aired, of securing some parts of the border with a fence.

Quote:

"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records — gang members, drug dealers — we have a lot of these people, probably 2 million, it could be even 3 million. We're getting them out of our country or we're going to incarcerate. But we're getting them out of our country, they're here illegally.

"After the border is secured, and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that you're talking about — who are terrific people, they're terrific people. But we're going to make a determination... but before we make that determination, Leslie, it's very important, we're going to secure our border."

For comparison purposes, we'll note that in President Obama's first term, his administration carried out a record 1.5 million deportations — including more than 400,000 in fiscal year 2012. The figure declined to 235,413 in fiscal year 2015, and as NPR's Scott Horsley reported this summer, the Obama administration has shifted its focus to deporting criminals, people caught near the border, and those who recently came to the country without securing documents.

Trump To Inject Steroids Into Obama Era Deportation Scheme
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.

Last edited by Aussiesuede on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject:

I give this thread about 10 minutes
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It may be a moment of note for future historians: a president-elect, in the throes of building his new administration, sparred with one the nation’s largest newspapers on social media.

But on Sunday, President-elect Donald Trump, who spent at least part of this weekend holed up in his tower in New York as he considered candidates for his cabinet, still managed to find time to argue with The New York Times.

He claimed it was losing thousands of subscribers due to its “very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the ‘Trump phenomena,’”

President-Elect Tweetybird
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

It will be taken down on Trumped up charges
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Donald Trump’s three adult children who hold leadership positions in his businesses and on his presidential transition committee won’t advise their father on government matters once he takes office, said Rudy Giuliani, a top adviser for the incoming administration.

Quote:
“There will have to be a wall between them with regard to government matters,” Giuliani, a vice chairman of Trump’s executive transition committee, said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

The billionaire’s sprawling businesses, spanning several countries, present unprecedented potential conflicts of interest for a U.S. president. The children, Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump, will run the Trump Organization while their father is in office, the New York-based company said Friday in an e-mailed statement.

West Wing Not to Become 'Kiddy Corner'
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Friday night brought more protests against Donald Trump's White House win, with marchers taking to the streets in cities from Miami and Atlanta to San Francisco. In Portland, Ore., police say a man was shot on a bridge by a suspect who then fled.

Most of Friday's demonstrations in cities that included Iowa City and Nashville were peaceful, despite disruptions to traffic. But in Portland, where police say Thursday's protest morphed into a riot, things turned violent for a second night.

The shooting took place during a protest march on the Morrison Bridge, where officials say that the suspect, who was in a vehicle, had a confrontation with the protester that ended with multiple gunshots and the suspect jumping back in a car to flee the scene.

Anti Trump Protester Shot By Troll on Bridge
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
In a motion filed over the weekend, attorneys for US president-elect Donald Trump asked a judge (pdf) to postpone his civil fraud trial, citing the burdens of transitioning to the White House as a “political novice.” The trial was set to begin in 15 days.

Trump faces two different federal lawsuits from multiple participants in Trump University, a for-profit learning enterprise he marketed to students eager to learn his real estate secrets, including $1,500 weekend seminars and mentorship programs costing $35,000. In the lawsuits, students say they were deceived by false promises and did not profit from the course.

In the summer, Trump successfully requested that the trial, and his potential testimony, be postponed until after the election. Now that he has won, his attorneys are arguing that he is too busy to prepare for the trial, and that it should be delayed until after he takes office, writing that “the 69 days until inauguration are critical and all-consuming.” They also asked that Trump be allowed to submit his testimony through videotaped depositions, rather than in person.

Trump Asks Judge to Delay His Fraud Trial
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

Nah. It's going to be Really Really Terrific. It'll be huge!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 886, 887, 888  Next
Page 887 of 888
Jump to: